Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:01 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " Today!! I am a God!! " ] ────
Winged Human _ Form _ 27 _ Homosexual
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded and moved to stand to the side
Where he listened to Roman talk
"Sounds like a good idea, Thank you."
And watched as he left before moving to follow
He stood there in the doorway and paused, looking around
His heart beat swiftly, and he whimpered before almost hiding back in the room
Though he got himself together and managed to head back to his own room without being caught
-
The Spy agreed to take breaks even though he truly hated not being able to help
He watched Felice every now and then and hoped that he would heal fast
Soon enough their room got into shape and he smiled while watching
It was nice to know that things would soon turn out well
When Felice asked about the gramophone he nodded
"I 'ave a few.. not many but enough so zaht we will not be bored."
He smiled and soon made his way over to Felice to sit and rest for now
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:31 pm

𝓡 𝔬 𝔪 𝔞 𝔫••𝓗 𝔢 𝔦 𝔡 𝔯 𝔦 𝔠 𝔥
FᴏʀᴍMɪᴅ 40ѕPᴀɴsᴇxᴜᴀʟJᴇʀsᴇʏ DᴇᴠɪʟBLU Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ
As he helped fix up the door, he kept an especially close eye on Kristian. He would peak down the hallways every so often..just to be safe, but otherwise, he wasn't all that concern for their safety at that very moment. Once the door was back in working order, he closed it behind him so Medic would feel more that ease as they set up his room which didn't take much time at all since he didn't order all that much, to begin with. By the time both sides finished, the day was coming to an end. Roman did invite Medic back to his room but wasn't certain if he was still going to take him up on the offer now that they were finished. The Soldier gathered up his tools before heading back to the door, assuming that the other was either going to stay or follow, he left without saying much and head back towards his own room.

Felice happily crawls over the Aristide's side and pulls him close to his chest once again, "That's good enough for me." He hums softly before kissing their cheek, "Dinner is being served around this time I think..would you like me to get you anything or are you fine with the snacks Scout had brought?" He asked while gently rubbing Ari's side, he felt that an actual cooked meal would be better for him, but he also didn't want to have Spy move around too much nor did he want to leave him alone. It was too tough of a decision for him to make, so he thought it would be better for the other to decide for himself.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 pm

He managed to get back to his room and moved to set things up in his own room
He set the bed up, making it and everything else that needed to be set up
He sighed and sat down on the bed while looking around the finally furnished room
It was silent, and once things were finished and fixed he stood up
And seemingly moved to follow Roman back to the room
Like a little puppy.. or.. teddy bear
-
The Spy nodded slowly and thought a little
"I zink.. we could 'ead down to eat.." he suggested
And looked to Felice while cuddling close
"I dont zink Kris would come an' show up zere?"
He smiled a bit
"Plus I zink it would be good to get out an' walk around.."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Roman briefly glances over his shoulder to make sure that Medic was following and sure enough, there he was like a lost puppy. He smiled to himself, rolling his eyes as they retreat back to his room. Guess he would just have to get used to having a roommate for awhile, but then again, having attractive company is never a bad thing to have. He holds the door open and allows the other to enter first before following suit, he then closes and locks it after before moving to set away some of his clothes into his new dresser and cleans off the rest of the floor of the personal junk he left laying around. He now felt that the room was truly his, so keeping it tidy was a must especially since he had a guest, "Plan to starve yourself again or are you going to grab dinner?" He calmly asked.

"I guess we can if you are feeling up to it." He shrugs as his eyes glanced around the room for his gas mask and suit, "Nah..I'm not worried about him. I think I settled things with him last night." He huffed with a hint of annoyance in his voice. The night was mostly a blur for he allowed his rage to take over. He still had no clue that Roman was there that night, in his mind, he thought that it was Kristian that he had attacked. Although reluctant, he rolls out of bed, "Let me change your bandages first.." He mentioned as he moved to retrieve the supplies from Jessie's care package.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 am

He entered first, moving in quickly before making his way over to the bed and sitting down on the side
He sat there and soon kicked his shoes off, to pull his legs close to his body
He watched Roman a little until the man spoke of food, and his stomach growled
It made him lower his head a little while looking to the side
"I'm not hungry.. You can go eat, I'm not interested.."
It didn't matter to him.. he wasn't interested in going out to get food, especially in the same base as a monster..
-
The Spy nodded a little and knew Felice went out last night
He just.. didn't know what had happened.. but.. as long as Pyro was safe..
He hummed and rubbed his forehead before he spoke of his bandages
It made him groan gently, before moving to shed his shirt to get to his bandages
"Zis must 'eal sooner or later.. I cannot 'ave zis affect my life much longer!" he whined
Before moving to help remove the older bandages on his front
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 am

Roman immediately furrowed his brows at Kristian's statement since he could hear the man's stomach growling, "Terrible liar.." He mutters under his breath as he reaches out and yanks Medic off of his bed, "You have to get over your fears sooner or later. Besides, at this point, you've done more damage to both of them than they have done to you. That should be a confidence booster right there.." He shook his head before wrapping an arm around him and forcefully leads him out of the room. He hoped that if he continued talking he would help shed some of the other's worries, "The mess hall has a lot of people in there at this time too..I'm certain he isn't interested in getting others involve over this." He sighs. So far there was no sign of them in the hallways. He paused at the doors of the dining area and releases his hold on Medic before pushing the doors open, thankfully Pyro and Spy were not there yet, "Let just get our food and take it back to the room." He tells him as he strolls inside.

Felice chuckled as he takes Aristide's shirt and sets it on the bed before using a few wipes to clean around the incision areas, he then wastes no time setting the padding and wrapping the bandages around him once more, it only took a few minutes for him to do, "That wasn't so difficult." He remarks as he leans over and grabs Spy's shirt again and waits for him to slip it back on before stealing a kiss from him, "You probably have one more week of this, unfortunately." His smile faded, "I'll take care of you though.." He assured as he moves to the other side of the bed and works on getting his suit and mask back on, he then held out his hand to him as if asking if the other was ready to leave.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm

He watched Roman approach him with a look, and the next thing he knew he was being dragged off the bed
He squeaked and staggered after him while struggling to stay up, listening to him talk about his fears and his confidence
He had a bunch of fears.. too many to count.. but it didn't make him unable to feel confident in himself
Soon enough they were on their way down to the mess hall and he was sticking close to the other German, shaking in his own boots
He just didnt.. want to die.. he was scared..
He had to follow within Roman's shadow as he peeked into the mess hall and spotted no Spy or Pyro, and hopped after him
Lifting his head a little he tried to get over his fear of the Wendigo at the moment
"Do you know what's on the menu today?" he asked while following soon, beside the man
-
Aristide sat still while Felice worked on him, and he chuckled softly while rolling his eyes
"'arder zan you zhink.." he mused before taking his shirt back and pulling it on
His Pyro stole a kiss and he laughed gently with a grin, before moving to pull on his crabbemarchè jacket and buttoned it up
"One more week of being pampered by my Pyro? I will miss it.."
He hummed before moving to stand, taking his hand to join him as well as taking up the cane he was given just so that he could take the strain off his leg and his torso
"Zhank you for your help, mon amour.." he purred while sticking close
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

"I have no idea." He answered, but by the looks of it, it seemed as if the Engineers and Snipers were dealing with food service this evening. Roman was mostly silent during the short time they were in the mess hall, he just wanted to get their food and leave. He kept a quick pace to encourage Medic to keep up with him, but when he heard the doors swing open, he immediately sensed Pyro's presence, "Stay close and don't say anything." He muttered to Kristian, he didn't even have to turn around, he knew Felice well enough to recognize the sound of his footsteps. The Soldier slowed his movement and pretended to not even notice them as he hoped at Kris would do the same. After he filled his plate, he heads out of the dining area and back to his own room without achknowlageing the other two.

"Yeah and once that week is over, it's my turn to be pampered and I'll milk it for as long as I can." He states before slightly tightening his grip on the other's hand, "Anytime, sunshine." Moving from one base to the other did take some time, but with Pyro lending his immediate assistance, it didn't take long before they arrived at the mess hall. With his mask on, it was uncertain what was going through the man's head, but it seemed as if he was staring down anyone who neared to close to his Spy. He was so focused on the others around that he didn't even realize that Roman and Medic was already there..together. Perhaps Aristide was more observant. Either way, they were about to leave the room without him taking notice and possibly making a big scene. He would have attack instantly although there were others around.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:08 pm

He knew that it was to be a somewhat good meal, seeing as the Engies and Snipers were to be cooking
As per usual the Engies normally had wholesome food, whereas the Snipers kind of threw things together
Sometimes at the first base there was some pretty decent meals.. but.. with a new family.. he didn't know what to expect
While walking for the plates and the silverware he heard Roman's voice pipe up gently about staying close and being silent
He stiffened a little and lowered his head, shaking once more
It was just a go to reaction to fear.. and bit his lip while staying as close as possible to Roman
He was here.. he knew it.. he knew he shouldn't've left the room...
Biting his lip he quickly moved to fill his plate with what seemed to be some sort of potato and meat stew, before following Roman quickly, keeping his eyes to the ground
-
Aristide laughed and shook his head, leaning against the other playfully
"Right.. Right.. I will be sure to do a good job.." he hummed
And walked with him to the other base in order to get some food
The rain had cleared up for the most part, so the outside walk was refreshing knowing that there would be cloudy, yet clear skies for the rest of the night
He wasn't sure how tomorrow was to look.. but the break in skies was a godsend
Following into the mess hall he looked around and smiled while taking a breath
"Smells like stew.." he purred and moved to get a plate
He spotted the two walking out, but not wanting to cause any more trouble, stuck the cane under his arm and grabbed a plate in order to serve up stew
He just hoped Felice didn't catch his glance at all.. seeing as the Pyro was apt to staring down anyone that came near him
Thinking it was a little too.. much.. he just shook his head and moved to get something to eat
Maybe Jessie or Mehkl would be around to talk to
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Roman comforts Medic with a gentle pat on the back as they strolled down the hallway, he was surprised that Felice paid no attention to them, but he assumed that it was because Aristide was keeping him from acting out, but soon enough he knew the Pyro's system would be entirely cleansed of his medication and then he'll be back in good spirits and more open around the other Mercs. In the safety of his room, Roman was able to eat in peace which was nice. After setting the plate off to the side he leans against the side of the bed while setting up his new radio, he was relieved to discard the old rusty one that seemed to play more static than music, "Do you sleep better to sound or silence?" He asks Kris while staring in his direction, he personally prefers nature sounds above anything else as it reminded him of his life before it was taken away by Mann Co. He had made his own home out deep in the mountains and within the dense wood. There was true freedom out there and he missed it dearly.

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
While Pyro and Aristide were in line for their meals, Jessie was being pushed out of the kitchen by one of the Engineer's it seemed. At this time dessert was likely being made, "I said I was sorry! I'm just tryin' to help ya know!?" She had spent most of her time in the kitchen with the Sniper's and Engie's and had been kicked out a least a dozen times since nobody seemed all that keen in teaching her how to cook.
- Flashback to the Spy/Scout cooking night -
"Are you serving..instant ramen..?"
"Uh..yeah."
"They are still in the plastic wrapping.."
"Heh..yeah.."
- End of Flashback -
Nobody seemed to understand her struggles. She was born and raised in Southern California where she was never given much of an opportunity to learn important life skills, such as basic cooking, from her father. Her mother wasn't in the picture all that often, but that didn't mean she had a tragic childhood. In fact, she had nothing but good memories from those times and like many, she wished she could go back to those innocent beginning years of her life. Just as she was about to force her way back into the kitchen, she spots Spy and Pyro, the cooks were safe for now. "Hey!" She excitedly calls out as she moved to join them, "How is your dissection injury healin'?" She questions Spy as she sits at their table, she then notices Pyro was avoiding eye contact with her, but she chuckles it off and greets him anyways, "Hey Pyro. Don't worry, I'm not here to steal your Spy." She assures him with a playful wink, but was only rewarded with a muffled, exaggerated groan from the masked man. As she was there, she was reading their emotions to check if there were in better spirits than last time she has seen them, "Anyways, get this..I was waiting for you too. I'm sure that you both aren't very happy with your Medic, right? Well, I'm not either. Normally I would never use my powers on one of the other Mercs, but..I think I can make an exception this time..get where I'm going at?" This clearly caught Pyro's interest.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me