1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:32 pm

Persephone smiles as she headed to the kitchen to get Cerberus a treat.

Hera chuckles. "Yeah, all the boys would probably flock to her once she got older."

Crowley shook his head. "Only Morticia and I can because we are his familiars, so we have some of his power. The others aren't bonded magically to him." he explains.

(In the anime, their parents are siblings I think, but Kaname reveals to Yuki that they are siblings that were engaged to each other but to keep her safe she lost her memories and he had the Headmaster at Cross Academy. It wasn't like until the last two episodes that she got her memories back and decided she still loved Kaname even though they are siblings so they get together romantically. I think in the manga she ends up with Zero, though? I haven't watched the anime in awhile, so the details are a bit fuzzy. I haven't watched it since the first time I watched it like three years ago))

Poseidon nods. "Ah, sorry!" he says leading them to the family stable that had the mother and baby Hippocampi in it. "The father is probably in the field getting a good run in. We have a field that connects to the stables, in case any of the Hippocampi need a good run or two." he says. "Sorry for keeping you guys down here so long, I know it must be a lot to process."
\
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:40 am

Hades smiled as he watched her. He then went to sit in a chair, and Cerberus followed him.

Zeus nodded as he looked at her. "That's going to be so much to deal with...but it won't happen for awhile."

Jesse nodded as he looked at the other. "I'm honestly nervous, since they can't talk to me...He told me to feed you and you'd like being in the trees. So I guess that's all I need to do to keep them happy. Put some seed on the ground somewhere. Then...we have the ravine and the trees. They could go perch there."

(Hmm, kay. Oh, she still ended up with Kaname, sort of, in the manga. But then he wanted her to be with Zero so there's that. She has a daughter with Kaname and then he's like...in that frozen thing or whatever. So then she's with Zero and they have a kid, and theres a spin off manga with the kids finding Kaname.))

Miri chuckled and said "Its fine," and took Kurai's hand, leading him over. Kurai squealed, yes squealed, as he saw the mother and baby. Miri said "A field underwater...that's pretty interesting," as he looked at Poseidon. Kurai looked up and said "Its...its fine...does this little cutie have a name yet?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:38 pm

Persephone got out a peach from the fridge, walking over to the two as she cut it into small bites for Cerberus. "Want a slice, babe?" she asks smiling as she cut up another peach for herself and offered a slice to Hades.

Hera nods. "Thankfully." she says smiling softly.

Crowley nods. "They will enjoy this place, and trust me they will like you. You'll be able to tell even without hearing them speak. They will caw, though. And I figure most will even flock near you whenever you come near. They can be friendly." he states.

(Ah, that's cool. I heard somewhat about the spin off. I want to read it too, but I want to read the main series first when I can afford to buy all the books lol.))

Poseidon nods. "It's full of seaweed and coral, even has a few trees made of coral. There's a lot of kelp too, Hippocampi like to eat seaweed and kelp. It's similar to how land horses eat grass." he explains. "No, the babies don't have a name yet. These Hippocampi are very friendly and docile, so feel free to pick up the babies and hold them." he offers.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:06 pm

Hades smiled as he watched her, and made a motion of his hand. At this motion Cerberus, who'd been getting excited again, sat and waited patiently. Meanwhile, the dark haired man nodded at his wife. "Sure," he said as he looked at the fairy or nymph like woman, and smiled more.

Zeus chuckled and nodded at her. He then focused on doing some of his work. "I wish there wasn't so much work...I'm the ruler after all, so I can't get out of it."

Jesse giggled and nodded, smiling at Crowley. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. They're such cool avians, crows and ravens. My brother wants a pet. He wants to get a pet raven. Our mom says no, though. Anyway, I'm glad you think they'll like me. That will be really nice," he said.

(I had to read it online. Which yes, I know that's pirating or whatever...Some people need online sites though, because they can't pay for anime sites or stuff at the stores. I don't know if they even have vampire knight at the Barnes and Noble we go to, but... its a really good story. Its a bit odd though, because Zero and Yuki's kid is apparently a girl...She/they cut their hair super short and wear boy clothes though so like...idk, are they trans? Are they agender? Are they just a tomboy? The manga never really says, and you only find out the true gender because of flashbacks. Well, they had long hair anyway, but...I've seen guys with long hair. They did wear a skirt though. Oh, gosh, sorry, that's spoilers.)

Miri nodded as he looked at the teal haired male. He said "That's pretty cool." He then looked to Kurai. Kurai nodded to the teal haired male as well. He asked "Are we...allowed to suggest names?" Wasn't the same as naming them. He didn't want to ask about that. These weren't his hippocampi, after all. He then nodded once more. He looked very happy at the words. He reached out a hand. The female Hippocampus sniffed at it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:37 pm

Persephone smiles, the Goddess feeding Hades a slice before eating a slice as well, feeding each Cerberus head one of their slices too.

Hera nods. She continued to help him with his work. "I know, darling, but all this is to keep the peace and balance." she smiles softly

Crowley smiles and nods. "We are cool, thank you." he grins cockily. "And I wish your mother would change her mind about that, crows and ravens make good pets. And Master Nyx could gift one to you guys, one that is trained to stay very clean and neat around the house and not make too much noise." he says.

(It's fine, and I tried to read manga online but I just can't get used to the feel of it. I much prefer the feel of turning the pages and the feeling of holding a book. Though I will read webtoons online, because they are designed for scrolling on an electronic device.)

Poseidon chuckles. "There's two babies, feel free to name them." he says smiling softly. "I don't mind, and I'm sure whatever names you two come up with will be beautiful!"
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Hades smiled as he let her feed the slice of peach to him, and said "Delicious." He stared into her eyes as he said this, then shook his head and looked away.

Zeus nodded back, and continued to work. Sometimes, he wished work wasn't so boring. That was work, though, a lot of papers and stuff. He nodded and said "I know."

Jesse nodded at the boy/crow, and smiled. He giggled as he said "Very." He then looked around a moment. He noticed the time on the clock. "oh, its getting late...wow," he said. He hadn't realized how long they'd been talking. "Well, my brother said we could build an enclosure or just have a perch outside. I don't know, maybe its because we have so many pets..."

(avians have to be kept outside where we live, actually probably anywhere. We live in a house, but still...and my brother was actually trying to convince my mom but didn't try very hard)

(Kay. XD Webtoons are great. I've been reading Lumine but they pause it far too frequently for my liking...Like, other Webtoons I read will not pause that frequently. If they have to, that'll put something somewhere in an episode, or make a whole episode that's just an authors note. Anyway! I also finished How to Become a Dragon. I'm currently reading Boyfriends, Sunset Phoenix (I've read their other work, Asterion), To the Stars and Back, The Doctors are Out, Watermelon, The Dog Diaries, Our Walk Home, Of Dark Lords and Cabbages, Of Swamp & Sea, Time and Time Again, and Baby Tyrant)

Miri smiled and looked at the little golden baby, and immediately said "Seahorse. no...maybe not...but that one is golden like a seahorse..." Kurai giggled, then looked at the red tailed black baby, which resembled the mom. "Odd...these two are so dark...our three aren't dark like this."

(Based them off a seahorse and a red tailed shark fish. Maybe I should have done the mom the colors of a leafy sea horse or something...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:02 pm

Persephone nods in agreement as she chewed on her peach slice. She fed the three headed dog the rest of their peach, looking at Hades with a smile. "They are! I'm glad they managed to grow so well in the soil here. We'll definitely have to plant some more of these." she smiles

Crowley nods. "I have seen some put netting around the front or back porch, that way the bird will have the entire porch to roam. Some even get spacious cages inside the home that hang from the ceiling, but keep the door open so the bird has free roam around the house. Of course, many usually stick to parrots instead of crows." he says.

(There are many who keep birds inside the house, just like any other pet. Usually they get them young so they can train them from a young age how to act inside, or get them from someone who has already trained them to be a house bird. My stepmom said she had a great uncle who had a minor bird as a pet, and he got that screen netting around his porch and let his bird stay there)

(Cool! I tried reading Lumine years ago when I first got on Webtoon, but didn't get very far. I'm currently trying to get back into UnOrdinary, as it was the first webtoon I ever read on the app and I realized they are still updating. I've completed reading Ectasy Hearts, SIren's Lament (I read it when it just started out as an original, and my heart broke when it ended.), My Boo, Marry my Husband, I started reading True Beauty when it came out and made it like 3/4ths into it but never finished it, Age Matters (Stuck with it from it's beginning to end just like Siren's Lament), Freaking Romance (Same as Age Matters and Siren's Lament), Where Tangents Meet which is by the same author as Siren's Lament, Miss Abbot and the Doctor (Same as Siren's Lament), Ghost Wife (same as Siren's Lament, Ghost Teller (Still my favourite horror webtoon to this day), LUFF (same as Siren's Lament), Refund High School, Oh!Holy (Same as Siren's Lament, it was a very good romance), Days of Hana and Orange Marmalade (same author), unTouchable, Fluffy Boyfriend, Strawberry Seafoam, and Flow. Flow was one of my all time favourites for sure, even though I read it after it was completed. A lot of these titles are the older ones on Webtoon, but they are so amazing.))

Poseidon smiles softly. "Ah, their father has surprisingly dark colours, so that's where they get that from. I haven't really came up for a name for the parents either, if you'd like to name them too." he offers
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:05 pm

(Eggnoid was another Webtoon I read from the beginning of it to the end. It was one of the best sci fi romance webcomics I ever read, it was so amazing and the art style was incredible. SubZero was another good webcomic that I think portrayed asian culture very well. Most the clothes drawn were modern but still had those traditional undertones, not to mention the scenery and the way the dragons were drawn.)
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:34 pm

Hades nodded as he looked at his pretty pink haired wife. If shed been a fairy, he thought shed be some sort of flower fairy. Shaking this thought away, he said "Yes...more peach trees," then laughed a bit. He watched the canine sit and behave now, as she fed him some of the peach.

Zeus nodded back, and continued to work. Sometimes, he wished work wasn't so boring. That was work, though, a lot of papers and stuff. He nodded and said "I know."

Jesse nodded at the boy/crow, and nodded. "I don't think my brother likes parrots. He used to want a bird like that. It doesn't seem like it now. It would be cool to have a raven. We already have all these other animals though. We can't even get another cat. Well, some of the cats are getting older."

(Hmm, kay. Actually, my brother may have been asking too keep it here because I think at the time he was supposed to live with a friend, in an apartment. Apartments don't allow birds usually...Some don't even allow dogs or cats. I think my sister may have had to sneak her cats into one. I don't know, maybe that apartment allowed pets. I just remember hearing something about someone having a pet in an apartment where it wasn't allowed.)

(Oh, I read Fluffy Boyfriend. I also started Eggnoid but just couldn't get into it.)

Miri tilted his head as he looked at the mother. She was the one that was dark. Also one of the two babies. The other one was golden. Kurai said "Poseidon, the mom is dark...That one baby is golden," he said. Midi then suddenly said "Hama! It's Korean for seahorse," and Kurai nodded. Kurai said "Same (sah-may)... means shark. We could name the other baby that. The parents would still need names..."

(eh heh, sorry, the mom and the baby were the ones Kurai was saying were dark. Not the two babies, sorry for the confusion there.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:13 am

Persephone smiles softly, making a mental note to plant more fruit trees in their little greenhouse. She praised Cerberus for his good behavior, after she finished feeding him his peach. She snacked on her own, offering Hades another slice.

Hera smiles softly. "I think we've gotten a good bit of work done today. It's been a couple of hours now, perhaps we should call Ares back and start to get ready for the monthly dinner tonight." she says

Crowley nods. "To me, parrots are loud and obnoxious." he scoffs. "Ravens are much more tame by comparison, like Master Nyx's other familiar Morticia." he says

Poseidon looked at the mother. "Oh, right. Sometimes the Hippocampi can get confusing. When I created them, they ended up being gender ambiguous. Sometimes I get the two mixed up, because the father doesn't have as bright a coat as most other Hippocampi. It's more of a dull tone." he explains. "The father is like a murky gold, so I'm a bit surprised the other baby was a bright gold." he says. "And those sound like wonderful names for the babies." he smiles
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me