1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:19 pm

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He watches as Sparrowclaw gently pries the kits in the rabbit pelt from Mossblossom's maw. The black tom glances over at the queen with a small smile and a laugh, trying to shrug although the movement is awkward as they walk. "Oh well, I'll help carry them later if he starts to get tired. But I'm starting to think he has some kind of superpowers! Don't you think he's so strong?" Ebonysong rambled, going off on another tangent. Obviously, yet not meaning to, trying to avoid the continuation of her admittance from earlier.

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    She fights the urge to tell Shimmerpaw to "speak up" since her voice is so soft and quiet, but after straining to hear her words she realizes exactly why. Crookedwillow sighs softly and nods her head in understanding. "I never liked Foxmoon. That wretched she-cat, spitting lies and filth into the leader's head! But I think you'll have a better mentor, in the new clan," she advises confidently.

The old she-cat can't help but glance over at Mossblossom and Ebonysong, then over at Fallen with the two she-cats. "I never understood why Barestar hates outsiders."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Her face falls soft with sympathy at Fallen's explanation for Honeyglow. "I understand, Honeyglow. I would appreciate it if you let me treat you. I promise with the upmost certainty that I will care for you," Pebbleriver assures with a slight dip of her head. A gesture meant as respect yet also a sign of submission to the she-cat.

She glances over at Fallen, her bright green eyes meeting his blue irises. "If it would help, Fallen can treat you as well -- as long as he's strong enough, that is. And on top of that, I can explain the purpose ad necessity of the herbs to you, Honeyglow."

"I understand if you're tired, but fatigue can also be a symptom of something worse," she continues, a slight yet gentle warning towards Fallen. Pebbleriver glances at the group of cats, most momentarily resting. "If you need to, we can find shelter tonight and return to the barn tomorrow morning, but it's your decision."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:40 pm

MossBlossom

She stays quiet for a long moment, her mind racing. Is he... does he like the deputy? He is a handsome cat, strong and brave, loyal... "you're right!" Is said warmly, "he is very strong. Perhaps he's blessed by StarClan?" Her face and eye and voice say nothing of her inner turmoil, just support for her friend.

Yes, friend. Surely that's all he can be to her... when he... mmmm... goes for tomcats the same way she does!

The pretty calico nods as she begins walking, "his shoulders are very large." (She isn't one to judge, or hold it against him. He hasn't hurt her!) "As long as I've known him he hasn't had a mate or kits. "

----

ShimmerPaw

The apprentice whose pelt is like marble is surprised at the vehminance behind the elders' words. How can she say such things about her daughter?? Grayish eyes blink but she smiles anyways, " I hope you're right. " is said hopefully, "I want my brother to have a good mentor as well. " Oh why couldn't CrookedWillow be younger? A warrior still? In her prime. Or... why couldn't the she-cat be their mother?

She rises back to her thin looking paws - paws that when she spreds her toes look entirely different because they're webbed like a ducks feet. "They're leaving now," is informed, but then there's that comment about their leader, EX leader, and she bows her head. "His reasons was that we couldn't be trusted to serve the good of our clan. At least that's what was said to me when he berated me last." (And all because she had missed a squirrel! She'd nursed bruises for a moon..)

------

HoneyGlow

The golden furred she-cat is still, watching Fallen. "If he ... if he trusts you then I can?" Is questioned, when he nods encouragingly she exhales, offering a timid smile to the medicine cat. "I'd be honored, healer, if you'd tend me. "

At the mention of the silvery he-cat she tenses all over; this isn't his first injury. Surely it wouldn't be the last..last.

----

Fallen

He tries to brush off the worries of the medicine cat, but he isn't sure that he fools anyone. (Not even himself. ) "its the poppy." Is stated barely loud enough for PebbleRiver to hear, "I shouldn't have accepted the seeds this morning. " He admits, "i..I... have adverse and lingering effects to them. One of which is fatigue. "

He offers a slight smile, trying to soothe her, "but I'll be alright. Unfortunately there is no shelter for the clan between here in the territory and the barn, not large enough for the clan anyways. I'll be alright, it's a bit of a walk, but we all can make it."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:20 am

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    Yet again, he's completely oblivious to the she-cat's inner thoughts and feelings. "I wonder if he is blessed by Starclan. He wouldn't be the first to be from our clan," Ebonysong jokes lightly. He glances over at Mossblossom and his eyes scan her expression, her face seemingly warm.

At this point, they've caught up with the others. He pauses in walking and waits for the others to lead the way. "Oh... I suppose his shoulders are," he muses, his yellow eyes flicking over to Sparrowclaw. The rabbit pelt with the kits swings lightly in his jaws, but the kits are quiet -- most likely sound asleep and cozy warm. "I'm not one to usually gossip, but... why do you think that is? I mean, don't you think he would like to have a mate and kits?"

Once the words leave his maw, he pauses. Isn't that what he himself wants too? He's quickly reminded of Mossblossom's quick outburst and utterance when they left. Did she really mean that? Does she want to talk about that anymore? Ebonysong doesn't want to embarrass her.

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    Her heart is heavy from the conversation about her daughter and her mate. Doubts surround her mind. Was it all her fault? Did she not raise Foxmoon well enough to make good decisions? To have a good heart and soul? At least her son seems to be that way, and she comforts herself with that thought.

She stares at her own paws before she hefts a little sigh. "Help me up then, little one. We've got a journey ahead of us, I would think," Crookedwillow murmurs hastily and glances towards the others. She looks back at Shimmerpaw, who has her head bowed in sadness. "Well, my dear, I hope you can find comfort in the fact that you no longer have to think of him and his treatment. You never deserved that, your brother too. We're going to a better home with a better leader."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She offers a warm smile in response to Honeyglow. But she turns her attention back to Fallen at his words and hums softly. "Hmm yes, the seeds can do that to you. I suppose there's nothing I can do about that other than recommend rest once we arrive at the barn," Pebbleriver sighs.

When he smiles, all of her anxieties and worries disappear. "Well, why don't we get started on walking, if you're ready? Just let me know if anything bothers you and we'll pause for another break," she informs him.

Pebbleriver waves her dark gray tail in the air, signaling to the others. She walks beside Honeyglow and Fallen, right at their flanks, following them to the barn. As she glances between the two of them, the curiosity gets the best of her. "Excuse me if this question is impolite, but how did the two of you meet? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:52 pm

MossBlossom

She winces when a pebble lodges itself between her clawless toes; Is she making the right decision? Taking those kits. She must be, FoxMoon can't even feed them. BareStar is a horrible father and leader. No, she isn't leaving her two boys to suffer with them. Green eyes catch sight of the deputy, of the ... bag.. with kits. Then, EbonySong is speaking again and she is digging the small stone out, she quietly drops it and keeps walking. "That is a question, isn't it?" Is mused by the too thin calico. "I suppose at the least he is... Favored by StarClan. "

MossBlossoms' tail twitches and she nods, "what cat wouldn't want a mate or kits?" Is rhetorically asked, "maybe he hasn't found the right cat, or maybe he doesn't think they'd feel the same."

------

Shimmerpaw

The apprentice blinks to herself before helping the elder to her paws, and before she can talk herself out of it she gives the old warrior a lick on her cheek in comfort. "We all will have a good life in our new home. " is agreed hopefully after they start walking.

-----

Fallen

The he-cat nods, "It'll wear off." Is stated blandly, he then waives his tail and the group start walking again. "I see, i hear, i obey." Is bitterly intoned at the unintentional orders; When PebbleRiver asks the question he doesn't reply - its her story to tell.

---

HoneyGlow

The warrior is quiet a little bit, clearly wanting her savior to tell the story. But when he doesn't she sighs before speaking, "moons and moons ago when I was a kit I wandered too far." Is said, "my mother and father.... weren't caring that I left and likely wouldn't have followed me if LightningStrike hadn't been with me. When my parents found me we were... in a rouge groups territory, called the Mera." Unintentionally Fallen stiffens at the term, "my father died fighting, but we were pinned down. They demanded a pound of meat as payment for their hardships. My mother offered me up. " She licks her lips, "I assume as much to ... repay... the rouges as it was to be rid of her unwanted trouble making daughter. " the three legged she-cat falls quiet, thinking, green eyes warm and sad. "Then the leader demanded my brother too. Of course my mother was against that, and she died too. My brother and I were taken to their... camp." She swallows at the memories, "we were told to fight, but we were so tiny. We'd never so much as caught an insect... and he showed up. He offered to fight on our behalf... and he did. He saved our lives. At the end of the day he fed us too. And tended our wounds. He took care of us... though he was only a half moon or so older than us. " She blinks at the silver loner as he quickens his pace and leaves the conversation, "a moon passed and he... took us away. He took us to a clan that lived in primarily in trees, but he didn't stay. He never spoke but my brother and I learned that if he hadn't gone back then the Mera would have hunted us down. I dont know what was said to them but they didn't come for us. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:22 pm

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He walks beside Mossblossom, behind the rest of the cats. For a moment, she slows her pace and he tries to match it. It's not until she pulls a small rock from between her clawless toes that he realizes he should've asked her if she needed help. But she's already got it... and she doesn't need a tom waiting on her, right? Especially if Sparrowclaw is always assisting, Ebonysong thinks to himself. "I suppose he could be... favored by Starclan. If such a thing exists, it would be for him," he jokes lightly, trying to pull away from the jealousy.

The small black tom nods simply at her words. He offers a little hum at the question and answers it, oblivious to the fact that Mossblossom meant it to be completely rhetorical. "I would love a mate and kits. I know I'm a little young for it, but... I would hope to be a good father," Ebonysong claims wistfully with a smile. At her words, his heart twists painfully. Is now the right time to have the conversation? To confess to her, after he's harbored feelings for so long? "You know, Mossblossom... I never thought that you would feel the same... I mean, feel the same about me. That you would... want to date me."

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    A warm purr rises from her throat at the affection from Shimmerpaw. A sense of hope also glimmers within her chest at the young she-cat's words, and Crookedwillow nods in complete agreement. She follows the apprentice along with the others, and glances over at Thornpaw when he joins them in step.

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    Seeing that the cats were beginning to walk again, he picks up the prey and bounds after his sister. Briefly, he brushes against her flank with a purr before moving to the other side of Crookedwillow. Not that she's old and incapable of caring for herself... but just an extra measure of caution as they continue their journey.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Her ears prick at the golden she-cat's sigh. She almost opens her mouth to stop Honeyglow from speaking if she feels uncomfortable, but she closes her mouth in slight surprise when she realizes she's already begun her story. The Mera... that sounds very interesting, Pebbleriver thinks to herself and notices the sudden stiffness from Fallen. She can also sense the sadness emanating from Honeyglow in waves. "I'm so sorry to hear that you went through such hardships when you were so young. I could never imagine that for an apprentice, yet alone a kit," she murmurs softly and sympathetically. Pebbleriver glances over at Fallen again, who picked up the pace and went ahead of the two she-cats. "In a weird sense, I'm glad that Fallen was there for you two. That you and your brother were able to escape, even if it was at his expense." The dark gray she-cat shakes off any remaining thoughts and offers another warm smile to Honeyglow, despite the situation and the story. "And now you have a new life with a new clan. You don't have to worry about the Mera anymore."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:19 pm

HoneyGlow

Her green eyes watch the form of the ghost; "he killed the cat we were meant to fight that day, I've no doubt we would have died." Is said, it's her earliest memory of the silver spectre. "I remember thinking he was immortal, and terrifying.... absolutely holy in the most profane sense of the word." Her whiskers tremble before she speaks again, "I remember him herding us into a small human thing, like the one around his neck but harder - also used for carrying things. How he cleaned the blood from our pelts, how the next morning he was just gone and we couldn't get out though we could watch that camp, but he came back, dragging a bit of ... some human food and when a large cat tried to take it from him ... that cat didnt succeed. " she shutters, fur ruffles, her voice breaks, "and he came back to that thing where he left us, he fed us. "

She flicks her ears, "We learned pretty quickly who to steal food from, who to avoid, how to... win favors from the leaders and... one day those leaders were away. Training was... on hold, and he pushed us out of camp, into the human places. Did you know you can travel under the thunder paths their monsters usually stay on? He showed us how. And he found this other group of cats, they took us in - LightningStrike and I - with no qualms. They took us to the clan... ShadowClan, we stayed there for moons, growing, learning. Healing. " She frowns, "one day ShortBelly, that is the medicine cat, had a dream from StarClan that I was to find the one who delivered us. So I went searching with my brother- he was never far behind me. We came across the Mera. And they - " her voice breaks, "they made us join, we weren't kits but couldn't get away. I... id rather not say more than that. " is settled on instead. "He came back for us, again. Though he must have made a different life for himself. He saved us again. Took us to a place that was safe, heard us out. Heard the warning from ShortBelly, heard StarClan as they pled. He... hates.. them I think because he just sneered and left. We followed him and he never said a word, he's said so much more to you I think than I've ever heard. "

-------

Fallen

He doesn't interact, neither does he Interupt. He only walks, leading the way to the barn. It's a ragged thing, paint peeling, the roof has seen many seasons - "this way." Is said, squeezing into the barn from a hole in one corner.

A fluffy yellow and blueish cat drops from the shadows up above. "Wanderer. " is greeted warmly, "you .... succeeded?" There's a ghost of a smile in reply, "and my sister?"

A flick of his ears and the large tomcat smiles almost knowingly. Then, he pads up to the elderly cat called CrookedWillow, "hello." Is said warmly, "I'm LightningStrike, I'm sure you met my sister. Her name is HoneyGlow. " His Goldenrod eyes are gentle, "may I see you to your nest?"

----

MossBlossom

"StarClan choose to favor those they choose to favor. " is answered with a nod and a shrug. She can see a fixture in the distance, lit up with pre-dawn light. Is that the place? Would they get to rest? She hurts. And she can hear the kits crying for sustenance. His wistful claims don't go unnoticed, "I'm sure you'll find the right cat someday EbonySong." Is purred encouragingly, "you have the many qualities that many look for." The calico smiles faintly, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "

Her eyes are kind as they continue walking - theyre almost there; and she wriggles into the barn just at the tail of SparrowClaw. She's relieved that they have made it. Happy that they can rest; she is worried about the kits, and exhausted - maltreatment and malnutrition do that. (And she's glad to have the conversation have to be over so that Noone hears it. After all, if EbonySong hasn't told anyone SHE isn't going to either!) "Goodnight EbonySong. " Is murmured, following the ex deputy to a place to rest.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:02 am

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She listens to the rest of Honeyglow's recollection, nodding every now and then. "That must've been terrifying to be near the Twolegs -- I mean, the humans," Pebbleriver sympathizes, remembering to use the she-cat's terms and coming to an understanding of them. At the mention of Shadowclan and Shortbelly, she flicks an ear. She'd only briefly heard of that clan before, but not enough to have full knowledge.

However, she stops short of the barn in surprise at Honeyglow's words. "Really? You think Fallen talks to me a lot?" she asks, astonishment creeping into her voice. Sure, the former loner was always quiet, and rightfully so... but this fact comes as a shock.

Pebbleriver shakes her thoughts away as Fallen slips through the raggedy barn and greets the approaching tom, his pelt a mix of yellow and blueish hues in the shadows casted from the rafters. "It's nice to meet you, Lightningstrike," she murmurs briefly before the tom turns towards the elderly she-cat.

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    She follows the group of cats, slipping into the barn after the medicine cat and the three-legged she-cat. Her failing eyes glance over at the approaching tom. "Hmm, yes I have. And yes, you may, Lightningstrike. I'm Crookedwillow," she answers, keeping her remarks short and brief. She doesn't mean to be curt, but in truth the journey has sapped her energy.

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He's grateful for Mossblossom's reply, but then confusion clouds his thoughts. Was he not clear enough? Did he not explain that he has feelings for her? Such a stupid tom I am! he scolds himself. For a moment, he hopes to add clarification. But she's already ended the conversation, and the last he sees of her is her tail-tip through the barn door.

Ebonysong hurries after her, his yellow eyes adjusting to the darkness. He opens his mouth again, hoping to continue the conversation, but she's gathering the kits from Sparrowclaw and trying to find a place to rest. "Goodnight, Mossblossom," he replies meekly. Should he follow her? No, perhaps best not to. Maybe she feels as awkward as he does after their conversation and doesn't want to talk about it. Although the words are brimming in the back of his throat, he knows he can't say it to anyone.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:16 pm

LightningStrike

He smiles again at the elder and the two apprentices, "this way." Is said and he shows them to a trough that holds neither feed or drink, rather very soft and plush nests. "If you need anything, just call." He then turns and pads away, over to where SparrowClaw has been arranging the kits in a bucket and nest with MossBlossom. The queen carefully arranges herself around them, sighing at the kits mews. Her paws hurt, they even bleed.

"You're hurt!" Is mewed by SparrowClaw with wide eyes, "I didn't know-"

"It's fine!" Cuts off the queen before the one called LightningStrike arrives.

"Anything I can do?" Is asked, but he's met with a glower from the deputy and a twitch from the she-cat.

"No thank you. " (so he leaves them to settle others in.)

-----

HoneyGlow

She chuckles, "He's not the most vocal of cats," admits the three legged cat, "but he chooses to use words for you, rather than guestures." The pretty cat pauses beside the medicine cat, thankful for the break. "With you he's absolutely chatty." She flicks her ears, "come on, nests are waiting. " she continues walking, they're almost there, "come on in."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:22 am

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    She follows after Lightningstrike and settles in one of the offered nests. The plushness and softness of the odd nests catches her off guard, releasing a soft sigh of relief. "Thank you, Lightningstrike," Crookedwillow murmurs gently before he departs. She beckons the apprentices to rest on the nests beside her and once they do, she curls around them as if they were her own kits.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    "Hmm... I suppose I never noticed that," she replies wistfully. After their brief pause a few yards away from the barn, the two of them arrive and Pebbleriver waits for the she-cat to take the lead. It's not like the medicine cat knows exactly what she's doing in such a strange place! Although she is grateful for an escape.

She follows Honeyglow inside the barn, her green eyes adjusting to the dark. "This is a very lovely home you have. Did you have to make any changes when you first arrived here?" Pebbleriver asks. Her curiosity continues to get the better of her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:08 am

LightningStrike

The fluffy tomcat smiles at the elder, "anytime," is answered kindly before heading for a group of warriors, directing them to a series of nests.

----

Shimmerpaw

The thin marbled she-cat greatfully takes a nest beside CrookedWillow and her brother. She doesn't go to sleep, though she's tired, too wary. Where are the humans? Or... Loners?

------

HoneyGlow

Her lovely amber eyes widen, "oh this isn't our home." She answers kindly, "my brother, LightningStrike, secured the barn, and made nests. There aren't any permanent changes, you see? We aren't to stay here." She leads the medicine cat into the dusk depths of the old structure, pausing long enough to greet her kin. "This is Checkers' home, but ours is very beautiful too."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me