1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:04 pm

Morag is quiet, listening and considering; truthfully he hasn't really had a family. Would he understand better if he'd been raised outside the orphanage? Or by someone other than the dog pack?

"I ... think that your father wants you to be happy. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:41 am

Emily nodded and softly rubbed his hand with her thumb. “You’re right. It’s just hard to believe sometimes.” She said quietly. She took in a breath and looked around for a moment. “I’m really glad that you’re home. You know, everyone is. “ said Emily. She blushed deeply but quickly shook it away. “You know,
I can go if you want. I don’t want to over stay my welcome.”said Emily gently.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:39 pm

Everyone? The man is silent a moment, not believing that he'd be wanted around normal people. "I'm glad you're here, Emily, " he licks his lips - the bottom one still has a crack, "and I hate to say it, but I am getting tired. I'm sorry. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:50 am

Emily blushed. She gave Morag a soft squeeze of his hand and lightly pressed a kiss to his cheek before starting to get up. “Oh no worries.I understand. Let me know if you need anything. I’ll bring some food by later.” She spoke softly. She pressed a gentle kiss against his lips and stepped back gently gathering her things. She reached and gently pulled a blanket over him.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:02 pm

"Scott should be back later too," is murmured, listening as the one he is enamored with gathers her things, feels as a blanket is tugged over himself, as that motorboat purr is muffled but not muted. "Bye Em." Is said tiredly, one hand at his eyes.

--

T.s.?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:47 pm

Yes!! Why don’t you go for it)))
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:02 am

It's almost a week until the man feels better; he hasn't told Emily about the migraines, but she's surely noticed that he hadn't called or visited. Still, he is hopeful that she won't tire of him. Morag nudges Scott in a rare display of physical affection. "Thanks for taking me."

"Mmph." Says Scott around the sandwich he currently has stuffed in his mouth. "Saidiwhou'nniti?" The man chuckles as his friend tries to talk; before they would have argued about manners and morals but they never meant much about it. "Somflrsersomtin?"

"I dunno," is replied, "i... want to?" Though it's fall he knows that there is something growing, right? The truck is soon parked and his friend hops out. He's thankful that he isn't expected to go out and try to find some.. and when his friend comes back - the door squealing- his nose fills with the scent of late summer early fall flowers. "Thank you. " Is whispered, accepting the bundle with a flush in his cheeks.

Soon he is in the barn, sitting near the entrance and waiting. She'd notice, wouldn't she? He can hear students chattering and a few horses making noises and he doesnt want to interrupt a class -

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:03 am

Emily woke up to the sun shining into her bedroom. Today was beautiful, the perfect weather. She smiled a bit to herself. She hoped that she would finally get to see Morag today. It had been a week and while she was worried she did something wrong, she knew that she was just over thinking it. She hoped that he had been well in their time apart and while she probably should’ve visited, she also didn’t want to appear clinging. She sighed and headed to shower before getting ready to teach some lessons for the day. She pulled her hair back in a braid and quickly glanced in the mirror.

Emily smiled once more determined to make it a great day. How could it be bad when it was such a beautiful day out. Emily ran into the barn and worked on cleaning stalls and feeding horses. In no time, it was the start of her first lesson of the day. The day continued from there. She was pretty busy with lessons lately. The lessons however made her happy. She was very glad to be able to share her passion. She just needed to make more time for herself to practice.

Emily finished up her last class of the day and headed out of the arena. A huge smile grew on her face when she saw him sitting near the entrance. “ you know I was starting to worry about you…I’ve missed you.” She said softly as she sat down next to him. Emily pressed a light kiss to his head. “Oh did Scott bring you? I need him to check out a horse. “ she murmured. She wasn’t in any rush however. She was so thrilled to see him. “I should’ve called to check on you. I’m sorry. I just didn’t want you to think I was clingy.” She said quietly
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:58 pm

"don't have a phone," is replied, "don't remember how to work one." He'd lost a chunk of knowledge to the head injury. Mor smiles up in her direction at the kiss to his head, "he's still here, and you aren't clingy. He was trying to start his truck. It's been a problem. " he pauses, "go, grab him. He won't mind."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:55 pm

Emily nodded softly. Instead she just pulled out her phone to text Scott. She texted him and explained that one of the horses hurt its leg and that it was in stall 2 if he had time to check it out. “It’s okay. I texted him. how have you been? I’m done with lessons for the day but I have a feeling there’s a horse who would like to say hi to you at the least. Ketch will be so happy to see you.” She said. Emily didn’t want to push him if he wasn’t ready. “The flowers are beautiful by the way.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me