1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 am

Hope nodded. "I kinda wanna go walking on the beach." She said and took another bite of her food. "This is very good." She smiled at him and wondered what the girls were doing.

Glory picked up Stella. "Didn't I tell you to stop growing up?" She asked her and kisses her forehead.

Nevada looked at Kaden. "I wanna see Clout! He's my friend boy!"

Kaden started to chuckle. "Tom, please tell me that you heard what she just said."

Clout ran to his mom. "Mommy! I get to see my girlfriend!" He jumped up and down.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:17 am

Jonathan smiles and said: "Well then the beach is a perfect place to go after this." He eats some more then said: "Yes its rather nice, for normal food that is." He chuckled a little.

Stella smiles and said: "I am still young gwandma... grandma." She giggled softly then hugged her grandmother.

Tom laughed and said: "Not completely but I think I know what she did say, Clout is telling his mother the same thing."

His mother looks at him and smiles saying: "Go ask your father Clout... I am sure she wants to see you to."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 am

Hope smiled and said. "Well you don't have to eat it, you can have some of my blood." She whispered. Soon they got in the car and looked at him. "You must be hungry." She said. "You can have some blood at the beach." She fluttered her eyes at him.

Glory smiled and hugged her back. "I know, but you are getting very heavy." She laughed and carried her to the car.

Kaden chuckled. "See y'all soon Tom,"

Clout smiled. "I can't wait for you to see her Momma!" He went to get in his car seat.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:32 am

Jonathan laughed a little and said: "Your making it seem like you want me to bite you, usually you get mad or scared in some way." He smiles a little saying: "But its alright, I am hungry yes but I can still hold a few days so don't force yourself to much." He soon parked the car as they got to the beach.

Stella titled her head and said: "Should I start eating less grandma?" She smiles looking at the car then over at her grandma saying: "Will grandma play with me at the park?"

Tom laughed and said: "See you soon." He then go his family and got to the car to drive off towards the park.

She laughed softly and said: "I can't wait to meet her either, now lets go mu excited young man."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 am

Hope looked at him. "Well I mean I kinda feel relaxed when you feed." She whispered and got out of the car. "Also what if you didn't have to bite me?" She asked and started to bite her lower lip. "What if I just started to bleed?" She asked and took his hand in hers.

Glory shook her head and laughed lightly. "No sweet you don't have to eat less. You are beautiful how you are." She set her in the seat and buckled her up. Soon they were all at the park.

Kaden smiled and sat down. "How are you doing Tom?" He asked and shook Tom's wife's hand.

Nevada ran over to clout. "Hi! Let's go slide!" She giggled.

Glory smiled and started to push Stella in the swing. "Now move your feet back and forth."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 am

Jonathan took her and after he got out of the car and said: "Relaxing? First time hearing that one, usually others find it uncomfortable and painful, relaxing isn't something I have heard before." He smiles and then said: "But I am glad if you find it relaxing." He sighs softly and said: "I don't know, I haven't thought about that one yet."

Tom smiles and said: "I am doing good thank you, how about yourself?" He find a place to sit down and his wife soon greeted Kaden as well before she also sits down.

Clout happily ran after her and said: "Okay!" He smiles going to the slides and said: "Lets go together."

Stella smiles and enjoyed the swing then looks at her grandmother while she said: "This is fun!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:19 am

Hope smiled and started to walk. "This date has been great." She said and looked at the sunset. "I don't think it could be any more surprising than this."

Kaden smiled and chuckled. "I've been very well. We are planning on going on our way tomorrow night." He smiled at the kids. "Nevada calls Clout her friend boy."

Nevada nodded. "I wanna sit in front because I'm the smallest, my daddy said So." She got in front of him.

Glory smiled. "In glad you like it. So you wanna play chase?" She asked and took her out of the swing.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:28 am

Jonathan smiles looking at the sunset then he looks over at her and stopped walking before he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him and kissed her happily before he said: "Well its always full of surprises anyway."

"Well we will miss you two while you are gone, but keep in contact... do you have an idea which city you wish to go to?" Tom asked him and then laughed saying: "Well Clout calls her his girlfriend."

Clout nods and moved over to the slide letting her sit in front while going behind her.

Stella looks over at her and said: "No its okay grandma, I know you want to go talk with your friends to so you can go if you want."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:38 am

Hope smiled as she was pulled in close and started to kiss him back. "I'm guessing this night is still full of surprises." She bit her lip and it started to bleed. She pulled him close and smiled.

Kaden smiled. "I was thinking about New York city. And I will stay in contact."

Nevada frowned. "No, I have to sit in your lap... That's what Daddy said."

Glory nodded and gave her a hug. "You have fun." She made her way over to the others. "Hello Tom, Hello Amy. So how is the baby holding up?" She asked. She then thought for a moment. "So I think Jonathan might make his move on Hope soon."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 am

Jonathan smiles and said: "Why won't it be?" He then kissed her again removing the blood that nearly dripped down her lip and after that he kissed her neck before he gently bites down and started to drink a little.

Tom smiles and said: "Going big there, well luckily its not to far off so we can visit you two."

Clout wasn't sure how she will manage to do that but he nods and said: "Okay sit down then."

Stella nods and continued swinging herself.

Amy chuckled and said: The baby is doing fine thank you, and how about yourself?" She soon smiles and said: "Hope is the mother of your grandchildren if I have it correct? Well I am glad they are back together again."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me