1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:48 am

Avery rolled her eyes playfully as she stacked the rest of the dishes and carried them into the kitchen. “You don’t have to help unless you want to. I’m just rinsing everything and putting it into the dishwasher. I’ll be done in a few minutes. “You’re in luck, because I just cleaned everything and made sure there was plenty of stuff out there. So it’s nice and clean. Smells good too.” She quickly finished taking care of the plates from their meal. “Ready to go?”

Mae smiled. “Yeah, well I normally keep the hood up, don’t like the attention I receive from them.” She huffed slightly. “Well, I guess someone decided they wanted to try and kidnap me one time when I went out for groceries. Just doing my daily thing. Whoever it was, decided that he would watch me the entire time, and wait till I was walking back to my apartment to pull out the chlorophyll. Thankfully I was able to run fast enough, and made it home safely.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:30 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Avery's grandparent's house
Jace realized she had done all the work in keeping the house clean. "Ah, well. I'll try to keep it how it is. I'm sure i'll be out and about and come just for the Z's." He said. "I'm ready whenever you are. No rush."

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Basement pizza parlor at the Inn
"Oh snap, sorry!" He looked at her, "You've been through a lot of things in life, being so young. Did they find them if you called the cops?" He said and twiddled his thumbs a little nervous. "I have nothing similar to add let you know i'd understand. No one wants a farm looking boy." He cracked a smile then looked at the backroom. "Hey, I meant to ask do they ring a bell or somethi'n for us to know when it's ready? And do we go up and get something to drink?" Caden asked as his stomach growled loudly.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:12 pm

“Well, it’s a house. I don’t expect it to be kept perfectly clean, it’s not a problem to clean it once every other week or so whenever it needs it.” Avery shrugged as she led the way back out the back door. The small cabin stood by a tree, and it was giving quite an Airbnb vibes with its size and looks. “We always keep it unlocked, but, if you’re more comfortable with a key, I’ve got a few sets in the mud room.” She led the way up the steps, gently pushing the screen door open.

“Let’s just say the police don’t appreciate hybrids, specifically cats. So they don’t really help.” Mae smiled slightly as she watched him, his actions causing her to smile. “Being a farm boy couldn’t have been that hard, I mean look at where you are now. Those are some goals well completed. Oh yeah, we can go up and get something to drink, follow me.” She stood, and led him towards the soda machines in the opposite corner.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 pm

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Avery's grandparent's house
"I've only lived in a dorm room by myself. So lets just say i'll do better than how that went." He said as they left the grandparent's. The cabin was located under a tree, it was more extravagant than what he was expecting. "I thought it'd be more like a shed to be honest. I wasn't expecting this." She opted about a key. "I mean... Nah. I'll be fine without it." He stated. He was worried about her father and brother coming after him for some reason, making him feel uneasy. He let it go. If it happens, it happens. Jace followed in suit as she opened the door once up the steps.

Caden cocked his head to one side, "Why specifically cats?" He asked. "For the most part. But there's nothing money can buy to make you feel like you belong. I always feel a little out of sorts wherever I go because I have no place to call home." He tapped the end of the table, "Awesome. Right behind." He said as he got up and followed her over. He got a cup. "Dr.pepper, that's mine." He said while sticking his tongue out at her. He got a little ice before pouring in the Dr.pepper.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:27 pm

“Oh. Lone wolf. Got it.” Avery sniggered lightly as she flicked a few light switches on, revealing the interior of the cabin, which was decorated with rugged decor, giving off more of an mountain like vibe, with its log built in walls, and different artwork that depicted forests and woods. “This is the living room slash mud room, and this is the kitchen. Once bathroom is down the hall, the other is up in the loft.” She gestured to each space as she spoke. “You know, I can sense your fear. They’re not going to hunt you down and hurt you, I promise you that. My grandparents hold authority even if they aren’t alpha and Luna anymore.”

“I don’t know why it’s specifically cats, but we’ve earned the title that foxes do. Shifty, low lying animals. Except that’s always referred to whatever role we okay in society, whether it a house at hybrid, to a panther hybrid. Apparently we can’t be trusted.” Mae smiled. “Dr Pepper? How’s come? You’re on steroids and that’s a booster of some sorts?” She lightly teased him and filled herself a cup of water. “Can’t have much sugar.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:23 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Grandparent's Cabin
"I guess in some way, I always have been even before the bite." He shrugged as he looked around. He moved his eyes in the directions she indicated. He went over and leaned against the couch. "Yeah, but with everything going on in your life, I feel i'll make things worse. Especially with your birthday coming soon." He admitted. "I appreciate what you all are doing for me but harboring a rogue I feel will make things... more tense?" He said and pushed off the couch. "I'd like to see what the bedrooms looks like. Mind showing me?" He asked to change the subject.

"Hmm... It's just something i've never heard of. I assume that people just sweep it under the rug. There's probably no shifter who wants to come forward because no one wants to do anything about it, right?" He asked making the connections in a way he could understand. "It's an unfortunate thing and the world is so cruel." Caden said shaking his head. "Hey, hey, hey! I don't need nothi'n to make me, me." He snapped his fingers in a sassy way then laughed right after. "What happens if you do though?" He raised a brow.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:26 pm

“It’s alright. Everyone sidfferent, you have every right to be nervous about my dad and brother. They’re terrifying, that’s probably because my stupid ranking is so low. I got the short genes of the family. Quite literally.” Avery grumbled slightly as she led him through a hall. “There’s actually two bedrooms. You’ll have the larger one, and if you ever have guests they’ll stay in the loft up above.” She pushed open a door, revealing a master bedroom with a bathroom, and walk in closet. “I used to pretty much live here when I was younger. Grandma and grandpa made me move to the house since the feral wolves became a thing.”

“Riight. Well and most of the shifters I know are absolute wusses, and absolutely refuse to be brave. I just don’t wanna get in trouble. That’s my only wimpy feature, although I’m sure I have others.” Mae giggled, for pretty much the first time since the two had met. “Gotta be different somehow. Oh uh, well sugar is like catnip to me.. I’d assume you probably know what catnip does to cats?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 am

Sorry! My dog got attacked at the dog park, 8 hour vet visit 8-4am. Selling my house and have had showings after work so I can't be at home. I've been meaning to post the last few days -.-

Jace sighed. "It's unfair." He muttered. He was lead to the master bedroom. "Sweet." He said as he went over to the bed stroking the sheets as he walked the length. It's been a long while since I slept in a bed. Jace recalled. Then Avery mentioned about feral wolves. "Ferals? What do you mean?"

"I don't think that's whimpy, playing it safe is rather smart." Caden pointed out. "And yes, I do know what catnip does." He laughed. "Although, really curious how it would be for you though." He shook his head. "Not here though!" He said and took a sip of his Dr. Pepper before capping it with a lid and straw.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:28 pm

(Oh nooooim sorry about that! That stinks. Well I completely understand, and please, let me know if the plot gets boring to you at all, and we can change things up! I’m pretty lenient:)

“Sorry there, but life is completely unfair, unless you haven’t lived.” Avery sniggered quietly. The smile seemed to drain its way off of her face as he mentioned the ferals. “I don’t know much about them. Except for the fact that I’m forbidden to leave the pack territory, or step anywhere outside without letting anyone know where I’m going. They’re strange things, almost bipolar. Scrawny, almost unhealthy. They look like coyotes along with wolves combined. Some, when you first come across them, are as friendly as they come, once they get close enough to ya is when things get bad.” She shivered slightly. “I was attacked by one when I was little. Whatever, and whenever they attack they leave a mark.” Rolling up her hoodie sleeve, she revealed a rather clear “X” mark.

“Smart is how I try to play, even though I’m constantly made fun of for it.” Mae rolled her eyes as she led the way back to their table. “It’s almost like I become hyperactive. Clingy, protective, it gets bad. So I just avoid it for the most part.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:46 pm

Sure! I think things are moving well with Jace and Avery. Not sure if we wanted to do a couple week time skip or something closer to her birthday, or save it for later? If not, we can do a town festival too? Masks, where hybrids can feel themselves, werewolves walk as their wolf forms? Dunno, something to toss out for fun ^^ Any ideas you'd like to see?

Jace saw her smile fade and when she revealed the scar on her arm he felt a wave of anger form. His eyes flashed a reflective glint as he looked on at it then met her eyes. "The hell. Why hasn't anyone done anything? Especially if one of your own pack members were attacked." He growled. Then walked over to her and asked permission to see it before tentatively touching her skin where the X mark was.

"You become a little wild thing, don't you." He winked and took a drink from the straw. "Yeah, no, I get it." He started back to their seats.
His pizza and her bread were finished. Caden went up to get their order as he heard the bell ding and returned. "For you madame, the tasty bread." He said laying it down in front of her. "And for me..." He took a seat. "A smallish pizza." He opened it and began to rip a piece off.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me