Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:06 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Nodding the pink haired twin gave Cody a small smile. "He will, don't worry" he said, watching as his brother laid his head on the table and shivered. When he heard the other speak again Bishop squeaked softly and quickly shook his head. "Oh no no, that can't be it.." he insisted, a dark blush on his cheeks.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

Karou couldn't help but to blush each time they smiled at him. Following slowly behind he noticed the dogs and tilted his head a bit although he didn't say anything.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a bit as they walked. They giggled a bit and blushed the self, then shook their head a couple times. They smiled as King looked to them and said they had leashes already. They knew he had extra leashes since his family had dogs even though he didn't. They grabbed the food off the counter. They paid for it, having not done so earlier. They then looked to the others. They saw Cody was attempting to lift Wolfram, possibly succeeding. They looked to Kaoru, saying "I think two of them are leaving."

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one said "I know him...he definitely likes you. If I'm wrong...you can make me buy you coffee or something," he laughed. He then went to lift Wolfram or try to, being not the tallest but not short either, but if Wolfram was sleeping now that wouldn't help.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram, Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled as he saw them return. He waved then told Quest he had some leashes and collars on them. "I'll bring you some food and stuff later." He said this as he knew Quest may not have time to do so their self. They smiled and nodded to him. When they paid for the food, he put the money in the register. He then looked to Cody and the others. He smiled as he watched Bishop the most out of all of them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:04 am

Wolfram

Bishop chuckled a bit at the others comment and nodded, glancing over at his brother. Patting his shoulder he woke up the redhead and explained that Cody would be taking him back home. Which he agreed to.

Kaoru

Karou watched them silently, occasionally looking at the other people in the room. Watching as the two left he could feel himself calming down a little. Although he was still a bit nervous.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a bit as they went and sat down. They waited for Kaoru to come join them. They watched the three people, as well as King. King seemed to be watching that pink haired one, and Quest giggled a bit then shook their head.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He then asked, seriously, "Should I...carry him back, or just let him walk? Wait...where do you two live? Do you live at that hotel, or somewhere else?" he asked Bishop.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram, Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled a bit. He then went back to watching Bishop, waiting for him to finish up with those two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:09 pm

Wolfram

Bishop looked at his brother for a moment before he looked back at Cody. "He can walk it's okay, also we live on the top floor of the hotel. It's the only room up there" he said, watching as Wolfram shifted around and whimpered.

Kaoru

Sitting down at the table he looked at the other a moment before nervously glancing at the people behind him. Shivering and shaking his head he took in a deep breath and stared down at his hands that were resting on his lap.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:15 pm

The redhead let King help bring the food over to the table. They now how two dog leashes in one hand, after all. The two dogs were so good they could be walked together, and leashes held in one hand. Quest gave Kaoru his food, then took their food from King.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He said "Okay," as he nodded to the pink haired male, then patted Wolfram a bit. "Time to go," he said to the redhead. He helped get him to his feet, having Wolfram lean on him and starting to walk.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He helped bring food over to the table. Quest had both dogs plus Kaoru's food, so King carried their food. He watched them give Kaoru his food, then he gave Quest their food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:55 pm

Wolfram

Thanking him Bishop dipped his head in respect and watched the two leave. Wolfram whimpered but continued to walk, leading the way as best as he could. Once they made it inside the building and into the elevator it wasn't long before they reached the top floor. Pulling out his keys Wolfram opened the door and led the other inside before closing the door behind them.

Kaoru

Kaoru stayed somewhat quiet, glancing around occasionally at the other people in the room. With a shiver he went back to his food, avoiding all eye contact with anyone.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:23 pm

The redhead hummed a bit, and watched King. They watched as he waved to the pink haired one, then King went over to the pink haired one.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one glanced back a moment. He waved to Bishop, then he and Wolfram were leaving. They made it to the hotel after a bit of time. He looked up at the said hotel, still amazed, then shook his head. He hummed quietly, a reassuring or calming type of sound. They got inside together and went to the elevator. They got to the top, and he went in with the other after Wolfram opened the door. He said "Let's get you in bed, now."

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest, Bishop

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He waved to Bishop, really gestured to him. He walked over to the other, saying "Hello." He looked down at his feet, then said "I um...wanted to get your phone number, if you have a cell phone."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:24 pm

Wolfram

Nodding the red head slowly shuffled his way to his bed, his eyesight still a bit blurry. Once he reached the soft mattress he laid down and whimpered. "Pancake..." he mumbled, referring to his stuffed dog that helped calm him down.
When he heard the other speak Bishop looked up and gave a small smile. His cheeks were bright pink at this point. "Of course, I can write it down for you" he said.

Kaoru

Karou glanced around a bit at the other two in the room before he quickly looked away. Shaking his head he let out a sigh and lightly slapped himself on the cheeks.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:51 pm

The redhead squeaked when the other did that. They tilted their head, asking "Why...did you do that?" as they looked at him. They then smiled at the two dogs. They were glad they wouldn't have to go out and try and get all the supplies their self.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one helped him to the bed. Once he'd laid him there, he looked around a moment. He didn't see a pet, so then he assumed it must be a stuffed animal. He began to look around, soon finding the dog and bringing it over to Wolfram.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest, Bishop

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled back. He nodded to the other, and laughed a bit. He was laughing because he was happy, not laughing at Bishop. He said "That would be nice," and got a sticky note for him to do so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me