1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:00 pm

"Not allowed on him," is said with a tinge of sadness, "don't know how to ride if I can't see, and Ketch... riding him you have to see." He closes the door quietly, and carefully moves back towards his pitiful couch. Yarn the cat starts his motorboat purring and mewling and Morag cautiously moves around the woman in his living room.

Pale eyes blink and then she's hugging him, places a kiss on his cheek, "his name is Yarn, the.. previous owners ditched him." Standing too long makes his head swim and makes him shakey; so he sits down on the dark leather - pleather. "I'm settling down alright, its.. different. " Mor hesitates, "I prefer over the barn," he misses it, really.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:50 am

Emily took in a breath. She knew he couldn’t rid but she wished she he would just come down to the barn sometime. He knew ketch would love to see him. However, she decided just to let the topic go. It was clear he wasn’t ready and if he decided that that was how it would be she wasn’t going to push him. She mostly just wanted him to be happy. She gave him a small not. “Well he is very cute. He has definitely taken a liking to you.” Said Emily softly. She bit her lip as she hung onto his every last word. “I’m sure it’s something to get used too. I know everyone misses you and the animals too. If you wanted, I could bring you by sometime. I am sure that there are things you could do. However, I understand if you wouldn’t want to.” Said Emily gently.’
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:26 pm

He'd never actually told her what he does... did. And now isn't the best time to do it, is it? No... they don't know eachother well enough. What if she freaks out? What if she tells? Obviously the whole 'crash' thing is enough of a cover - it has been all over the TV. Would she confront him? Would he keep having to lie? The Agency hadn't exactly decided to keep him around, and he definitely doesn't want to go back. Right? No, not even a smidgen. (That's a bit of sarcasm, he does miss the work. The action.) The Agency had tossed him aside, almost like garbage when they couldn't use him; even though he had devoted years to them. Years in the service of his country.

Morag is pulled from his circling thoughts by her gentle tone, by the almost coaxing words. He misses his horse. Misses riding. "I miss him," is mumbled slowly, "I miss riding... " His adams-apple bobs when he swallows, "the docs said it wasn't safe to ride, not until I get better... like this. Get used to it." How's he supposed to get used to not seeing the sun? Or the dizzy spells? And the migraines? They say in therapy to not dwell on what you miss, to count your blessings.

She is a blessing. Her being here helps him not spiral. Helps him brush away his anger, his grief.

Slowly he sinks back into the couch, "maybe.. we could just go sit.. sometime? Have... have a picnic again?" He's scared she's going to jerk the rug out from under his feet, like Jemma. But Emily isnt like her. Emily is better. "I-if you want? I-i mean, we don't have to-" his cheeks flame and the injured man wonders if they're red. It'd been the memories of that almost-date the second day after they'd met - with his bratty horse being covered in mud, and cold chicken sandwiches, the way she'd laughed - that had helped him not go crazy sitting in the hospital, too dazed and confused and lost to do anything but sit and stew or fall asleep.. when sleep came. If sleep came--

Mor swallows again, wondering if he's supposed to tell her all that he'd been instructed by the doctors, and therapists. Or is he supposed to keep her in the dark, like he is? Had Scott told her? His friend that is like a brother, yet somehow closer. He feels as Yarn stretches out his paws and kneads at his gray cloth covered thigh, sharp claws prickling at his skin, "I like him too.. Scott said he's about five years old, the old house owners just left him here." And maybe he's grasping at sticks and straws but if she's talking then he doesn't have to think, Emily is safe. She's here. He's safe. He takes a breath, "maybe.. we could... ride.. sometime, maybe around the arena... just to start, when the docs say okay?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:18 pm

Emily gave him a soft nod as she sat down next to him. She gently reached over and pet his cat whom seemed to have taken quite the liking to Morag. She was glad that he had some company out here. She did worry about him often and how lonely he must get. She took in a breath and let her thoughts disappear out of her mind. " I am sure he would love to see you though even if you cannot ride yet. When you are ready though, please let me know. We can get things started in the arena when you are ready. I can help guide you through each step and everything especially until your fully comfortable. We really all miss you though. My dad too although he isn't around much more. He has been off with his new trophy wife he didn't even introduce me to." said Emily with a huff. Regardless, he had signed the ranch and everything over to her so that he could go off and live his life.

" I would love to have a picnic again soon. You have a beautiful property to do just that. Or we could have a picnic in the barn like before you left for old times sake? That is still the best date I have been on" said Emily. She gave him a soft smile and bit her lip. Just his company filled her with so much joy. She was glad he was around. She could really see a future with him. " Thank you for allowing me over by the way. I hope that this becomes something we can do often"
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:55 pm

He feels the cat crawl over to his lap, sharp claws prickling through his sweats as he's kneaded. Carefully he pet's at the feline, "i... I am afraid to hurt You Emily, " is said slowly. Because didn't his therapist, and Scott, say to be honest?? "I'm not... I'm not the same as I was. I really liked you then, I wanted to take you out, but now i... I'm not the same." He swallows, taking her hand.

"I'd like to date you...if.. you wanted to.." Morag is quiet as she talks then, "your dad got married?? Did you meet her?".

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:14 am

Emily smiled and nodded slowly as she took in everything he had to say. She stopped to take a minute to think. She was sure that the silence seemed jarring. “Hey…I would love to go on a date with you. I’ve been waiting for you to ask for forever.” Teased Emily. She took in a breath. “I understand that you are worried. Let’s give it a shot. I will decide if or when I’ve had enough.” She said.

She rubbed his hand gently before continuing. “I have met her multiple times but I must confess I never knew they were dating so the engagement and wedding was quite the surprise. I’m sure you can imagine.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:36 am

Morag smiles, timidly taking the initiative to gently grasping her hand when she rubs at his. "I'd like to take you out, soon, but a... a picnic sooner sounds perfect. " the man is silent as he waits and listens, "thank you, ... for giving me a shot." He's sure that he's still flushed with embarrassment, but tries not to dwell on it. Mor ignores the cat who has begun to play with the strings on his sweater, "I can't imagine a better teacher - " this sentence is meant to be a little flirty. "Once I have the clear." Because suddenly he's not nervous about riding his bratty horse.

He Can imagine what a surprise it is. "Do you ... like... her?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:06 pm

Emily nodded. She softly brought his hand to her mouth and gave it a soft kiss. “Yeah of course I mean I have been waiting for you to ask for like forever.” She teased lightly. She smirked and scrunched her now.”mhmmm I like the sound of that. Scott is definitely not as attractive or half the rider I am” teased Emily with a happy laugh.”Your horse is going to be so beyond happy.” Said Emily kindly. She swallowed as she thought about his last question.

“Do I in like her. Well my dad left me in the dust. So the situation is less than desirable. She’s alright but nothing compared to my mom” said Emily as she finished in barely a whisper. The situation made her heart ache.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:09 am

"Emily," is said slowly, a soft smile tugging at his mouth. "Then it's a date."

"But you're unhappy. " Morag murmurs, fingers tightening around hers as he attempts to comfort her. "Noone could replace your mom," he knows that well - although he'd been raised by an aunt he knows that family is important. That aunt, May, had been the mother he'd never known. Until she died when he was seventeen. The man swallows, "your dad should have consulted you, about your feelings. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:15 am

Emily smiled lightly at the smile forming on his face. “It’s a date then” she replied softly she swallowed as she listened to what came next. “Thank you. I appreciate that. I love and miss her a lot. I know it’s been a while and he deserves to be happy and move on. But I agree. I just wish she hadn’t been so much of a secret and maybe it was being he was worried about how I would react. I’m not sure. It just hurts. But, I am grateful I get to run this place and do what I love.” Said Emily going quiet.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me