[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 am

"Okay sounds good to me." Anthony said to him He kissed his cheek and then took his hand and walked inside. He was so happy to be with his boyfriend right now. He was so excited. He went to where his mom said. She wanted them by the steps. She told them to get close together. Anthony did as he was told and smiled. He waited for his mom to take a few of them. He put his arm around Kacey for some of them. He was happy with this. His mother took a few more. "Alright. We can go to the park." She said and walked out. Anthony followed.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:01 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey stood as he was told and did every Anthony’s mother asked of the two of them. He was oh so happy with the idea of spending the night with Anthony. When he thought they were done with the pictures, he bent his head down to kiss the others cheek, though he thought he heard another click of the camera. He wasn’t sure though, and he didn’t worry about it as they followed Anthony’s mom outside to head towards the park.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:48 am

Anthony smiled happily at his boyfriend. "I love you." He wispered to him as he walked to the park and then went over to a park bench like his mom said to. "You two are so cute together." She said and had them sit on the bench that faced the pond. Anthony blushed a little at his mom's words. He sat and looked at the water.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:19 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey smiled at the others whispered words and returned the sentiment happily. ”I love you too, Anthony. You’re absolutely amazing and I’m so lucky to be with you,” he whispered back as they settled onto the bench. He laughed at the other’s blush, smile wide and eyes closed before he calmed a little and was looking over at Anthony again.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 am

Anthony smiled at him. When he was looking at him. Anthony put his head on his shoulder and his mom took some photos. Anthony smiled at him and did what his mom said to do so they could get good pictures of the two of them. His mom smiled. "Alright. I will put these on my computer and edit anything that needs to be and then print them. You two have fun." She said and headed home. Anthony smiled at his boyfriend. "We can go out to eat first." He said to him. "I can drive." He said and took his hand and started to the car.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:56 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey once again listened to Anthony’s mother’s directions so they hopefully turned out as well as she wanted them to be. He nodded as Anthony said he would drive and twined their finger together as they walked back to the car, returning the other’s smile. ”Sounds like a plan. Remind me again though... where did you want to go to eat?” he asked curiously.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Anthony smiled. He was so glad that he had him. He kissed his cheek. "We were going to go to the Italian place down the street." He said to him and then opened the door and waited for him to get in. He then went to his side and got in and drove. He was so glad that they did this. He was so happy about it. He went to the restaurant and got out. He opened his boyfriends door and took his hand and started inside.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

[size=85] Kacey nodded at the other’s answer and smiled as he got his door for him. ”Ah, yes. Of course. How silly of me to have let that slip my mind,” he joked as they drove. When they arrived at the restaurant, he was more than happy to hold Anthony’s hand as they headed inside and before long they had their table, thanks to a reservation made by his parents.[/size
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:17 am

Anthony smiled at him. "It's okay. It has been a while since we talked about it. I am just glad that you came with me." He said to his boyfriend and sat at the table they were lead to. He ordered a water when the waiter came over. He looked over the menu deciding what he wanted to get. He then put down his menu. "How is Jasper doing with homecoming?" He asked him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

[quote="Kies"]
────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey chuckled at the others response, squeezing his hand gently before they took their seats. ”Of course. I wouldn’t want to go to homecoming with anyone but you. He ordered a soda when the waiter came for their drink choices and simply glanced over the menu before putting it down. He already knew what he was in the mood for. He smiled and chuckled softly again as Anthony asked about Jasper. ”Oh, he was a hot mess earlier. He didn’t go to homecoming last year so he has no idea what to expect or do, and it doesn’t help that the girl he’s going with is one that he’s been low key crushing on for a couple of weeks now. He was so nervous this morning, but I managed to talk him out of his overthinking and get him to calm down. They got a few pictures at the house like we did and then they went to some Sushi restaurant or something, though I have no clue how they can eat that stuff...” he shrugged as he looked over at Anthony with another grin.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me