Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:46 am

(I’m honestly good with them being found by one of thier parents. I think that’s a really great idea! That all sounds great and I totally agree! I’m honestly fine with either Fuji or Mako’s parents taking them in. Which one would you rather them be taken in by? :3 )

Lynx - 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx continued to blush, his heart continuing to beat fast in his chest as he felt the gentle squeeze back from Harper. He kept on eating his ice cream.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt kept following Larka and Mau as Larka led them both to the house. His ears stayed perked and alert and his tail twitched once more. He smiled, chuckling happily at Larka. He was excited to see their home.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna listened carefully to Milliana, nodding along as she spoke. She had more questions but she held back on asking them for the time being. “Well, originally I’m from Boulder, Colorado… but I’ve recently moved here for a change of scenery…” she trailed off a bit, thinking for a moment before speaking up once more. “What about you?” she asked curiously.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby nodded in agreement with Kara, glancing over at the beautiful Kirri before looking back at Kara. “That’s true. I’m sure that you are glad to have Kirri though. She’s so beautiful…” she trailed off, looking back at Kirri once more.

Haku - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haru, Lotus, Luna, Hunter

Haku soon got to the door and opened it, smiling when he saw that it was Fuji and Mako. “Ah, Hello there, Fuji and Mako. Are you looking for Luna, Lotus, Haru, and Hunter?” he asked, thinking that they might be looking for them to go out and play.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna got up from her seat, ears perking and tail still swaying. She smiled and continued heading toward the door.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter decided to follow Luna so he also got up from his chair and headed toward the door.

Fuji - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Mako, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Fuji smiled and perked her ears as the door opened. After Haku finished speaking, she nodded her head excitedly. “Yes! Are they available to play?” she asked curiously.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Lucifer, Haku, Lotus, Luna

Mako perked his ears and swayed his tail back and forth as Fuji communicated with Haku. He hoped that their friends could come out and play.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:39 pm

[XD I'm going to go with Fuji then.]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed and blushed, then shook his head. He continued to eat his ice cream, and soon it was gone.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled. He felt for the door, when the dog scratched at it, and he opened it. "Good girl," he said, then stepping inside "Welcome to our home."

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid nodded at the other girl, then tilted her head. "I don't really remember...I just assume I've always been from here. Since this is all I remember. Um...what's your favorite color, and why? If you can think of a reason."

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The cream color Kirri wagged as he sat there, and the weredog smiled. "He," she corrected gently, then giggled. "It's great having him and my family as well."

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and listened as Haku spoke to the two kids at the door.

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed and perked her ears. Her tail wagged as she saw Fuji was one of the ones there. "I'm here!" she said excitedly, then looked to Haku. She wondered if he and Lucifer would let them go play.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- will like Mako in the future- Tags: family

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail wagged as he saw Mako, and he squealed "Mako!"

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- Tags
(Sera is white with tan ears, nose and snout, back and side patches, rump and lower tail, blue eyes; Nephi is black with white muzzle, paws and tail tip, red brown eyes.)

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- X

Looks: black hair, black ears and tail, golden eyes)

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Looks: sandy with Sandcat ears and tail, brown eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:27 pm

(Alright! Sounds like a good plan! I’m so sorry for taking WAY too long to reply, ahhhh!)

Lynx soon finished eating his ice cream, ears and tail flicking a bit. He blushed as he looked over at Harper, smiling at him.

Cobalt smiled and kept his eyes on Larka and Mau, impressed by how well-trained Larka was. He followed Mau and Larka into the house, nodding in Mau’s direction as he kept that smile on his face. “Thank you!” he said, cheerfully as he looked around their beautiful home.

Reyna listened carefully to the now-humanoid Milliana, nodding her head as she spoke. “I see. That makes sense.” she said before thinking about the next question before answering. “Hmmm… I would have to say green because it reminds me of nature and is calming, at least to me. she replied thoughtfully. “What about you?” she asked curiously.

Ruby looked a bit embarrassed that she had used the wrong pronouns for Kirri. “He, right of course. Sorry about that…” she said, rubbing the back of her head a bit before the smile returned to her face as she nodded, agreeing with Kara.

(Ahhh, I meant to say he for Kirri, sorry!)

Haku smiled, chuckling a bit at the kids excitement to play together. It was heartwarming to see thier friendship blossom. “Yes. They can come play as long as it’s ok with Lucifer.” he said, smiling as he looked toward his mate, not seeing a reason why Lucifer wouldn’t allow it.

Luna got to the door and saw there friends and waved at them happily, hoping that they could get permission to all play together.

Hunter also arrived at the door, smiling excitedly at their friends. He waved at them happily, wanting to spend time with them and play together.

Fuji wagged her tail excitedly as her ears stayed perked and alert. She smiled and waved at Lotus excitedly. ”Lotus! Hi!” she greeted happily, hoping they could all play together.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Mako let out a noise of excitement at the sight of his friends, waving at Haru. “Hi Haru!” he said cheerfully, ears perked and tail swinging back and forth excitedly.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:43 pm

[XD it's fine]

The young Selkie hummed and blushed, then shook his head. He said "Guess...we should head back then," and sighed.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled. He smiled and said "You're welcome," then patted the dog. He took her harness and leash off, and she barked and stretched.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid nodded at the other girl, then tilted her head. "I like green too, but I'd have to say blue. I actually really like water, which is bluish, and the sky is blue and some birds. Hmm..." she trailed off, letting reyna ask another question.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The cream color Kirri wagged as he sat there, and the weredog smiled. "Would you like to see the yard, after were done eating?"

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled as he said "I'm fine with it, of course."

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed and perked her ears. Her tail wagged as she said "Yay!" then looked to Fuji and giggled.

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail wagged as he said "Good to see you." Glancing back to his parents, he said "We...we'll stay close to the house." If the others agreed to that, which he was sure they would.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags
(Sera is white with tan ears, nose and snout, back and side patches, rump and lower tail, blue eyes; Nephi is black with white muzzle, paws and tail tip, red brown eyes.)

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:44 am

Lynx continued to blush, ears perking as he nodded in agreement. “Yeah. Let’s go back.” he replied, still smiling at Harper.

Cobalt chuckled a bit at Larka, still smiling as his ears perked curiously. His tail waved back and forth happily as he continued to look around the pretty home.

Reyna nodded in understanding, smiling a bit as she looked toward the now-humanoid one. “That’s true. Blue is also a beautiful color…” she said, trailing off thoughtfully. “What’s your favorite thing to eat?”

Ruby smiled, nodding eagerly. “Yeah! I would love it!” she replied cheerfully, looking over at Kirri for a moment before looking back at Kara.

Haku smiled warmly at the group of young ones. “Alright, then! Be safe and have fun, alright?” he said, still smiling as he glanced at Lucifer before looking back at the kids.

Luna squealed excitedly, happy that they would all get to play together. Her ears stayed alert and her tail wagged happily.

Hunter came closer to his friends, fully outside now. He looked at Lucifer and Haku, listening carefully to them and the conversation around him.

Fuji giggled back at Lotus, nodding in agreement. “Yeah! And we’ll be very careful! Promise!” she assured excitedly, ears perking and tail wagging behind her.

Mako nodded in agreement as well he stayed excited. He smiled, waiting to go out and play.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:12 pm

The young Selkie hummed and blushed, then shook his head. He smiled and nodded, then stood up. "Do you...want to keep hanging out? If so, should we go to your house or mine?" he asked, though would be nervous either way.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled. He said "My adoptive parents and brother might be around. I don't know; they said they were going out today," he said.

The now-humanoid nodded at the other girl, then tilted her head. "It really is such a lovely color," she said to her. She then hummed and seemed to think for a small moment. She then said "Burgers or fish," and smiled then asked "What about you?"

The cream color Kirri wagged as he sat there, and the weredog smiled. She said "Okay, then let's finish eating."

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled as he said "Yes, please be careful and safe."

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed and perked her ears. Her tail wagged as she said "We will," then stepped outside.

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail wagged as he said "We...we will," then giggled a bit. He stepped forward as well, probably the only one still inside. He looked back at their dads, then stepped outside.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:16 am

Lynx blushed as he stood up, ears and tail twitching a bit. He looked into Harper’s pretty eyes, trying not to stare or anything. He was a bit nervous to show Harper his own house but also thought that would be really fun.“I would love to keep hanging out. Why don’t we go to your house?” he suggested, trying not to sound too nervous.

Cobalt looked over at Mau, nodding as he listened too him carefully. “I see. Have you lived with them for a long time?” he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Reyna nodded, letting out a thoughtful hum as she thought for a minuet. “Mmmm, both of those sound great but I think two of my favorite foods are Sushi and spaghetti too…” she trailed off, still thinking for a bit.

Ruby nodded, ears perked in an alert manner."Okay!" she replied before continuing to eat her food. she was excited to see the yard and spend more time with Kara and Kirri.

Haku chuckled a bit, trusting that the kids would be safe and take care of one another. He smiled and looked toward Lucifer before looking back at the kids, happy for them to be playing together.

Luna looked toward Haru, smiling at him as well as there friends. She couldn’t wait to go out and play but waited as patiently as she could as her tail continued to wag.

Hunter’s ears perked up as he listened to everything happening around him. His tail wagged and he gave a small smile as he waited to begin playing.

Fuji nodded before looking toward the other young ones standing outside of the door. She wondered when they would get going as she was eager to play and have fun with her friends.

Mako let out a noise of excitement, tail wagging behind him. His ears perked curiously as he excitedly waited to go out and play.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:35 am

The young Selkie hummed and blushed, looked down a moment. He smiled as he said "Okay," though was kind of nervous. His family were out today, shopping and stuff. He and Lynx would be alone in the house awhile, but he still said okay and began to lead the way.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled. He said "I've been with them since I was a baby, actually. My...my parents didn't want me, when i was born blind, so they left me somewhere."

The now-humanoid nodded at the other girl, then tilted her head. "Spaghetti is good," she said with a nod and a smile, then waited for Reyna's next question.

The cream color Kirri wagged as he sat there, and the weredog smiled. She finished her food, then waited for Ruby.

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled as he watched them.

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed and perked her ears. Her tail wagged as she began to walk.

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail wagged as he walked as well, then stopped to wait for the others.

The tan eared, nose and snout white pup with tan back and side patches yawned. She had a tan rump and lower tail, and blue eyes.
The twin boy in wolf pup form was black with white muzzle, paws and tail tip. His eyes were a reddish brown looking color.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Lynx smiled, the blush staying on his cheeks as he followed Harper’s lead. He was excited to see Harper’s home but also a bit nervous as his heart fluttered in his chest. His ears perked and his tail twitched behind him as he continued on behind Harper.

Cobalt listened carefully to Mai, eyes softening as he spoke. He frowned a bit, ears drooping down slightly. “Gosh, I’m sorry your parents treated you like that…” he trailed off a bit before speaking up once more. “I’m glad to hear that you at least have a family that truly cares for you…”he added, ears perking up once more.

Reyna nodded in agreement, smiling as she looked in Milliana’s direction. “Do you have any siblings?” she asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Ruby smiled, finishing her food shortly after Kara. She stood up and looked over at the well-behaved and beautiful Kirri before she looked around the room a bit, admiring it.

Haku glanced over at Lucifer before turning his attention back to the excited kids, watching them go out and play.

Luna followed the others lead, beginning to walk forward. Once she reached Haru, she stopped and waited for the others to catch up.

Hunter began walking, ears perked and alert as his tail wagged behind him.

Fuji hummed happily as she started walking, trying her best to keep up with the others.

Mako walked with the others, ears alert and tail wagging behind him. He wondered who or what they would find along the way.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:22 pm

The young Selkie hummed and blushed, looked down a moment. He looked back up so as not to bump into anyone. He hummed quietly again as the two of them walked, and looked around. It would be a little bit until they got to his house.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he said "My birth parents...Anyway, my adoptive family is great, and I love them." He smiled as he thought of them, and patted the dog gently.

The now-humanoid made a small sound. "I...don't know, maybe...I was on the streets as a stray cat for awhile until...Whatever this is happened, I became humanoid. What about you, do you have any siblings?" she asked her back.

The cream color Kirri wagged as he sat there, and the weredog smiled. She took the dishes to the sink, then said "Let's go to the backyard."

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and kissed his mate on the cheek.

The cute light blonde haired girl perked her ears and wagged her tail. She was the one really leading the way.

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail wagged as he waited, then began to walk again.

The tan eared, nose and snout white pup with tan back and side patches yawned. She had a tan rump and lower tail, and blue eyes.
The twin boy in wolf pup form was black with white muzzle, paws and tail tip. His eyes were a reddish brown looking color.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me