Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Beast
The Beast's eyes grew wide with panic. He jumped down onto all fours and ran for the door. His cape flowed in the wind as he ran. He stood up promptly as he reached the door. He blocked it with his huge figure so that no body could exit. "Not so fast!" He growled.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm

"why can't we leave" Belle asked, her eyes narrowing at him "you don't seem as though you'd quite appreciate company, and we don't want to stay" she said standing tall
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Beast
The beast narrowed his gaze onto the girl. His blue eyes staring her down. "Your father broke into my castle. By castle law punishment is required" he growled.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 pm

"fine... I'll take his place" she said not bothering to give it a second thought. Belle wouldn't let her father take any punishment, he was already old, he didn't need any stress, or deserve it.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Beast
A slight smile appeared on the Beast's face, although the darkness and his fur concealed it "Fine. The old man must leave now" he growled, not as ferocious as before.

Maurice
"Belle! You can't do this! Go home and ill take my punishment!" He begged. Tera were running down his face as he clutched his daughter tightly.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

"papa go... I'll be alright... nothing will keep me here, go home, finish that invention" she said hugging him a last time before prying him away from her. She kissed the top of his head "It'll be okay" she said, her voice and eyes gentle.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Beast
The beast opened the large wooden doors. They creaked in protest as they opened. The beast waited at the side of the doorway. He was prepared to chase after his prize if they tried to escape together. "Go!" He growled becoming annoyed with the little goodbye party.

Maurice
Maurice reluctantly let go of Belle. He knew there was no arguing with her once her mind was made up. "Stay safe Belle! Come home as soon as you can!" He said practically begging. He slowly walked out the door, glancing back at Belle the entire time.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Belle stood there watching him, she dipped her head slightly and curled her hands together before taking a deep breath and turning to the Beast "you're a fool... Nothing will keep me here" she stated rather hostilely.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Beast
The beast slammed the dioor rather harshly at her comment. He then stoned up next to her and lowered his head so their eyes met. "I'm no fool" he growled angry.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Belle didn't flinch, it was true, he was extremely intimidating, but she wouldn't give in to that "you are, it only makes you a bigger one for not believing it" she replied "This isn't my home, and you will release me eventually, or I may find my own way" she said looking him straight in the eyes "what exactly must you keep a prisoner for"

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me