[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Anthony smiled at him. He glanced at the time and saw that it was almost time for his family to come home but he did not mind. He liked Kacey's family. He had found something in common with pretty much all of them. He was also pretty sure that Kacey's family liked him and that was exactly what he had been hoping for. "I am really excited to go to homecoming with you. I am always happy with another excuse to spend more time with you." He said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:53 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey wasn’t really a huge fan of football, but even he was yelling along with the rest of the school as their time kept doing well, staying on the offense. He had a huge smile on his face, partially because of the energy and shouts of the crowds, but mostly because he was enjoying this time with his boyfriend at his side and his two youngest siblings jumping and cheering on the bleachers just below them. The first two quarters were nearly over, with only about 6 minutes left in the second one, though with all the stops and starts of the game, it would be a good bit longer before halftime came, when the homecoming King and Queen would be announced. The game was stopped again, quieting most of the crowd for a bit, and Kacey slid his hand into Anthony’s, intertwining their fingers happily.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:05 am

Anthony was not really into football either but he was having a lot of fun with his boyfriend. He figured that someone popular like Adrian was going to get homecoming king or someone really powerful within the school but he did not mind. He knew that he would have a great time with Kacey no matter what. He jumped up and clapped with the rest of the crowd and then sat down. He smiled when his boyfriend took his hand. He kissed his cheek. He was so glad to have him. He looked over at Kacey's siblings. "I am glad you two are having fun. Do you need anymore snacks?" He asked them. He still had a lot in his bag in case they wanted them. He had thought a lot about this. He held out the bag for them to grab the snacks they wanted.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey’s grin grew softer as he smiled fondly at Anthony when he felt the kiss, it being meant only for him. Ashton and Quinn were more than happy to turn around and relieve Anthony of some of his snacks. They grinned up at their brother’s boyfriend, echoing many comments of ‘thanks’ and ‘you’re the best’. The younger kids were obviously enjoying themselves Immensely and Kacey couldn’t help up chuckle at their enthusiasm. ”You were already a family favorite, everybody loves you, but you also just keep working your way further and further their good will. They’ll start to think of you as honorary family soon.” he leaned over and half-whispered in his boyfriend’s ear with a smile.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 am

Anthony smiled at his boyfriend. He was so glad that he had him. He smiled at the kids glad that they were happy with his snack choices. There were a lot and his whole bag was full of them. He set the bag down so they could go through it. "Have as much as you want." He said to them and then looked at Kacey as he spoke to him. Anthony smiled a little brighter. "I am glad that they like me. I was really hoping that they would." He whispered back to Kacey. "And we both know that my mom loves you. She has sent brownies for you twice this week already." He added with a smile. "I am pretty sure she does consider you family at this point." He said. He looked down at the field. He was having a great time and gently rubbed the back of his boyfriends hand.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:33 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Though they were busy with their current snack choices, Ash and Quinn’s expressions lit up when Anthony told them to have whatever they wanted. They would for sure be picking and digging through the bag all night now. Kacey was glad to reassure the other of his place within his family and chuckled as Anthony did the same for him. ”I don’t know...... Halloween is right around the corner. She could be fattening me up to cook me up in a pie,” he teased with another laugh. He was so happy right then, and he found great comfort in Anthony’s actions as he felt the other rub the back of his hand.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:39 am

Anthony laughed. "I think she likes you too much for that." He said happily. He smiled over at the kids glad that they were even more happy with getting to eat all the snacks they had wanted. That was why he had brought so many of them. He was glad they had decided to take his siblings. It made it more fun. He watched as the half finished. He was glad to see that their team was winning and watched as people came onto the field to announce homecoming king and queen. He put his head on his boyfriends shoulder happily as he listened but did not care too much until he heard his name and told to go onto the field. He froze not sure what to do. This had to be a joke. He looked up at Kacey sure that he would come to the same conclusion about what was going on. There was no way he would have won for being popular. He was way too shy to talk to many people. He was always awkward yet he had still won the vote against Adrian. They called for him again.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:10 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey was more than happy to sit there with Anthony and support the other for a while. He absently watched and listened as they announced the king and queen, though his eyes widened as he hears Anthony’s name called. He immediately sensed this was Erik and Adrian’s work, to make fun of Anthony for his shyness. When he glanced down at the other, he saw he was thinking along the same lines as him.”Anthony.....” he started before they called him again. He hurriedly pushed Anthony to his feet, standing with him, knowing Ashton and Quinn would be okay by themselves for a few minutes. ”Come on babe, let’s get you down there,” he said with a smile and falsely bright voice. as they started walking, Kacey added in a softer voice so no one would hear. ”The longer you take, the worse it looks and the more satisfaction they get out of it. Just don’t rush through it though, ‘Kay?” he instructed the other briefly, trying to reassure him as he lead Anthony down the steps, hand in hand with him. He gave the other a comforting smile as they reached the bottom of the bleachers and let go of the other, knowing he would have to walk across by himself. Kacey immediately pushed his way through the people along the fence along the bottom of the bleachers though, wedging himself into a space where Anthony would be able to clearly see him from on the field which would hopefully calm the other some.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:24 am

Anthony stood when Kacey pushed him up. He was shaking a little bit. He felt his heart racing. He hated this. He was about to tell his boyfriend to stay with the kids but he could not even get that out. He walked with him not sure what to do. He was glad that he had Kacey's support in this. He was only walking because Kacey was and Anthony was still holding on to him. It did make him feel a little better. "O-Okay..." He said quietly to Kacey's instructions. He could not stand this. He let go of his boyfriend's hand when he went to sit down and he walked onto the field. He could see Eric laughing at him. Anthony walked over to the place on the field where he was crowned. He looked over at Kacey trying to hide how scarred he was. He was so glad that he did not have to do this without him. He was handed the microphone after they put the crown and sash on him and told him to say a few words. He had no idea what to say. "Thanks for voting me homecoming king... and thanks to my boyfriend Kacey for all of his support..." He said. He was speaking kind of slow. He handed the microphone back and then started back to Kacey before he was stopped and told where to stand while they crowned the queen. He stood there but as soon as it was over, he walked back to Kacey. He saw that Eric was still laughing at him and a few of the other popular people had joined in. A few others were talking about him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:35 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey was biting and chewing on his lip the entire time. He knew this was torture for Anthony, but he stayed there, smiling and waving and encouraging the other the best that he could from where he was standing. Once Anthony was allowed to walk back to the stands, Kacey was up and moving. Before the other even made it completely off the field, Kacey was sprinting to him, sweeping him up in a tight hug.”Hey. That’s was fine Anthony. I’m so, so proud of you,” he exclaimed with a happy smile. He loosened his embrace from Anthony and slid his hand in the other’s hand when he heard one of the adults yelling at him to hurry up and get off the field, something about he shouldn’t be out there in the first place..... he didn’t really care as he walked off the field with Anthony. He could hear Erik a ways off, laughing and making fun of Anthony, and he shot him an icy glare before turning his focus back to his boyfriend, kissing him gently on the cheek.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me