1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 am

Seth thought for a moment, not used to Dean's kindness. Even though this was a dire situation, he still didn't expect Dean to be so inviting. "Yeah..." he said hesitantly. "But my parents would make a big scene out of it. I don't think that's what she needs." Seth said looking at the fragile girl, then back to Dean.

"She won't wake up for a while." Stelia said looking at Heidi, then Seth. "Maybe a day or two, she'll just be taking blood, sleeping."

Seth nodded. "I live closer to Stelia, so I'll take her until she recovers." he said, a thoughtful look on his face. "I have a cellar that my parents never go in. It has an old bed frame in it." Seth nodded, deciding in his head all the details about how to place things.

Stelia nodded. "We'll have to make a stretcher or something." she said looking around. "Or...use a..a dragon." she said, unsure. "Just something that will keep her body generally straight."

Siri came around to the other side of Heidi's body, letting Seren calm down, and joining the others. "What about the tiger? He's really protective of her.." Siri said, and Seth sighed. "Oh yeah, forgot about that." he sighed, shaking his head. "We'll need somewhere in the woods then. We can't risk that thing following us into town..." Seth sighed.

~~

Traviis shook his head at Avery. "This is no joke. The whole village is at risk." he said, thinking if he should tell his father about this. It would upset the village though, creating a search in the forests that would disrupt a lot of things. "We have to kill it." Traviis said determinedly.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Dean sat back into the dirt; listening to both Stelia and Seth, but not exactly hearing what they were saying. His eyes were locked on Heidi, though, the whole time. She seemed so helpless...so...broken. He wished he knew what to say.......what to do. He was useless in this situation...

Seren padded over to Siri and sat down right behind her. He flicked her with his tail in the back of the head, then huffed loudly to announce his presence. He wasn't sure he liked the sound of what they were arranging to do with him, but then again, there wasn't much he could do about it. In their eyes, he was just an animal, and animals couldn't do much.

~

Avery jumped to his feet. "Listen, Traviis...." He trailed off. "This is not something we can tell the others about....it could disrupt everything. We can try to get the others of our group to help us out...but we can't tell anyone from the village that there's something out there." He said firmly.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 pm

"Dean... you and Avery have to take her." Seth said quietly, almost sadly. He wanted to be there to make sure Heidi would be alright, but he knew that this tiger would follow them if he brought her to his house. The only way was to station her at Dean's place atleast until she woke up, since they lived out in the woods. (They do live in the woods, right? XD) "I can bring the cot over and install it there. Atleast until she'd better." he said, eyes begging for Dean to accept.

Stelia sighed, sympathetic for Seth and the girl. Even Dean, who seemed quiet and solemn, unusually. She'd observed these people for so long she'd gotten to know them without actually meeting them, until now. She felt like they'd all known eachother forever. "Does she have a house?" she asked Dean, since he seemed to know more.

Siri jumped a little when the tiger came up behind her. She felt Seth tense up a little beside her as well. Siri didn't know whether to pet it, move it over or shoo it away. But she didn't want to force it to do anything, so she just gently touched its nose with the tip of her fingers, light as a feather, to acknowledge that he was there. She'd learned that some animals do this, but only the really intelligent ones like dragons. Not bunnies or dogs even.

~

Traviis nodded in agreement, eagerly standing up as well. "Tomorrow." he said staring at Avery, plans speeding through his mind. "We have to hunt it. Tomorrow, in the daylight." he said confidently, getting agitated. "Go to its hole and find it's body, slay it and rip off its head! We'll rip out its organs and splay them all-"

"That won't work." Raven said, hopping off of Dagger.

"When...Wha...How could you hear us?" Traviis asked, confused as she just suddenly appeared. "And what do you mean it won't work?!" he said scrunching his nose in anger.

"Dagger can hear anything. He told me your whole conversation." she said coolly, and relaxed. Minimum emotion. "And it won't work. The Beast is extremely deadly and agile. You don't even know how to kill it. What happens if you get there and you're the one getting slayed?" she challenged, knowing a lot more than anyone anticipated.

"What do you know about it?" Traviis asked suspiciously. Usually he was calm, but the recent loss of Faye was fueling him to be angry.

"For a chief's son, you're a little agitated." Raven said smugly almost.

"You don't know what I've been though." Traviis said narrowing his eyes with a hiss.

Raven turned to Avery, seeming like he'd take this in a little easier while Traviis calmed down. "It killed my only dairy cow." Raven said, obvious distaste and frustration in her voice. "The Beast only comes out at night. Otherwise, it stays in it's holes. Yes, holes. Not one. Many." she said grimly to the boys. "Dagger is the only reason I'm alive. It's scared of dragons, but somehow faster than them." she said, glancing back to her companion to make quick eye contact. "Using brute force to 'slay it' won't work. It's suicide."
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me