~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:56 am

“Thank you for validating my feelings, it was really tough suddenly being in a new place. I had to work my way up to being captain, I used to scrub decks all day and now I’m here.” Mikayla said as she melted into his embrace. “That still is a good story, I’m glad that I’m not the only one who prefers this life anyways.” She said, looking up at him with warmth in her eyes.

After a while Nymth began to drift off into a deep sleep. She held the other close to her body throughout the night as if she never wanted to let go. Besides, this was the best sleep she had in a while.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:51 am

Hex Blackmane
"Of course. I can see you've worked hard to get here." Hex smiled at her as he looked at her. He chuckled a little as she said his story was good. "Thanks. And there's a lot to prefer about this life." He looked into her eyes as she looked up at him and smiled more.

Ember Killian
Ember smiled at her as she watched her fall asleep, letting the other woman hold onto her. She nuzzled into her as she closed her eyes to sleep too.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes