1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 am

Seeing his hesitance with some of the dishes he didn't know the place for, she let him clean them before taking them lightly from his possession and putting them where they were properly housed. She then returned to being elbow-deep in suds, washing and scrubbing the grime off of the rest of the silverware and dishes.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Andrew helped her more wanting to get the job done before they finally did, which was fine with him as he was finished with this. He turned as he put the last plate away, his fingurs slidding across it as he put it ontop of the others. "What next?" He mumbled more then anything as he turned to her, using his other hand to move his hair back a bit.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Shayna was immensely relieved when they finally finished. "Now is what I love to call break time. Do whatever you want, but I will know if you leave the property, so don't try it." Tiredly, the redhead shrugged, stretching a bit. She was happy that, for now, the chores were over with. Yawning, she strolled casually over to the living room. Hopefully she could get some relaxation in before needing to work once more.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Andrew nodded before walking off, not really knowing what to do let alone where to go. He sighed softly looking at the place, before he walked out side, sitting by the side of the house looking back up. "What am I going to do?" He mumbled slightly thinking of what he could do. There was little to no way out, so for now he would have to wait for the right time and sit still. He turned looking back over his arm, nothing left from the cut that was once there which was alright he guessed.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Shayna left Andrew alone, not wanting nor needing him near her. Besides, he deserved a bit of space. Pleased with herself, she brushed her red curls out of her face and sat on the couch. She took a book off of the coffee table and began to read. She put her feet up on the coffee table, not caring that it wasn't good manners. This was her house, she could do whatever she liked. Yawning, she slumped back against the couch.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

Andrew leaned his head back, before running his fingures through his hair not wanting to really do anything. There was really nothing he could do and this one the thing he hated. He had to face it that for now there was no way out and there was nothing he could do, but he just could not. He was a high rank soldier and they where thought never to give up, but then again they where never trained to fight the things they had too. Then no amount of training could have helped them in that war, just hope.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:28 am

Shayna set down the book for a moment, gazing out the window. By this time she realized that autumn was almost over. Heh, she barely noticed it anymore. But yes, overnight - literally - most of the leaves had fallen off of the trees, coating the forest with a bed of dry, colorful leaves. Smiling softly, she opened the book back to her current page and relaxed. She wondered what the winter would be like. Sure, she wasn't easily affected by weather, but she did love a "winter wonderland."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 am

Andrew sighed softly wrapping the coat around him as a cool rush of wind came, showing the signs of winter coming. He turned looking back out into the forest, all of the leaves had fallen off the tree and covered the forest floor, as a few flew up with the wind flying off into the sky. He turned watching them leave, hoping maybe one day he could follow just getting carried by the wind, who knows where just away.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:56 am

Calmly Shayna finished off a couple chapters before marking her place and setting the book in its place on the shelf where it properly belonged. Shoving a few red curls out of her face, she smiled weakly as she glanced out of the open window where the breezes were coming from. The chill didn't bother her much, and the scenery was rather refreshing to look at, to be honest. Hopefully she could head out again later.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am

{ Sorry I really don't know what to reply... }