➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

Postby adoration » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Emiko was sitting out on the front porch, with Satoru sitting in her lap. The summer breeze was nice; she loved the way it wafted through her hair and lightly lifted it up. Satoru seemed to enjoy trying to clasp loose shards of grass on the wind in his hands, though his attention was directed upwards when Emiko carefully rested her chin on his small head. "Hopefully Deidara hasn't ruined this for Aijo," she murmured softly, as she carefully ran her hands through her son's long hair and stared out at the dimly lit sky-- a watercolor painting of blue, purple, pink, and orange hues.

{ Alright. cx
            By the way, have you ever read The Great Gatsby? }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:42 am

;;No, but my sister has. I think I might read it once I finish Desperation by Stephen King. I started it yesterday. cx

;Deidara and Aijo made a slow trip back to her home. "So, you like that guy this much?" He asked her, and she faintly, shyly, nodded. "You could probably do better than him, but......" He shrugged. "He seems good enough." He glanced up as they approached said house, noticing his wife on the porch.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:52 am

Emiko glanced up as the two approached, a light yawn dancing on her lips. "How'd it go?" she called out to the two, while keeping her arms securely around her blonde son.

{ Ohhhh, it's a good book. cx Kinda confusing if you're in middle school, but the writing is still really beautiful.
            I've never heard of Desperation. What's it about? }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 pm

;;don't worry, i've read many confusing books. cx

Desperation is about a psycho who likes to believe he is the 'only law in the west'. He kidnaps a family with two kids, a couple, an old man, and a novelist. He kills the husband from the couple, leaving the 20 year old wife widowed, and pushes the family's young daughter down the stairs, which breaks her neck. He also kills the wife of the family, and he somehow communicates with the animals, making them do his bidding. Where I'm at, the survivors realize that there's some sick disease in his system that's making him bleed profusely everywhere.....and i mean everywhere. ene
lol

;"He didn't see me at all, like I predicted." Deidara gloated with a grin. "But it went well. Aijo finally decided to approach him, and she was bold enough to ask him to dinner tomorrow." He said, which made the young woman look at the ground shyly. "It took a little coaxing...." she murmured nervously.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

A small, lustrous smile took it's place up on Emiko's face; despite the tire pulling at her eyelids, her eyes still illuminated with a flicker of glee for her friend, like the lighting of a candle. "That's good," she mused, pulling Satoru up into her arms before rising to her feet. The infant with hair cascading around his shoulders seemed pretty sleepy as well, though there was a sense of reluctancy to sleep at the slow falling and abrupt rising of his head, which occurred in a continuous pattern. His mother's shoulder must've seemed like a pretty tempting place to rest his head and doze off.
        "We'll have to plan out a nice dinner tomorrow," Leisurely turning, she started to head inside, every step a muted and soft pitter patter on the wooden porch. "So that we can leave a good impression."

{ That sounds pretty interesting. ouo Probably not the type of book I'd enjoy reading, but still interesting. I always have this little problem with books; it takes me forever to find a book that actually will entertain me. :c Kinda sucks, when it comes to picking out books to read. }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 pm

;;EXACTLY!
Oh, and sorry I wasn't on!! I was busy all weekend. Cx

;"Yeah, if we don't figure something out nice enough, we'll scare him off with bad taste." Deidara said teasingly, noticing the tired expressions of his wife and child. He wasn't feeling extremely exhausted, but a bit fatigued at the most. Aijo smiled at the ongoing conversation, following the blond haired bomber inside the house quietly; inwardly she was frightened about making a good impression. She didn't know exactly how to mentally prepare herself for the following night.

/soproudofmyselfforlongishpost/
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

{ Worst first world problem. Eva. It's so frustrating. xc
            And no worries! cx I've been being lazy all weekend. //eventhoughIshouldbereplyingtoRPs// I've especially been being such an otaku. xD I spent yesterday watching a 12 episode anime show called Amnesia, which I absolutely love. ouo I watched all 12 episodes, yesterday. //suchalazyassbutIhavenoregrets//
            I swear, I find amazing anime series at the strangest of times. ouo
            //soproudofyoutoo// }

Exhaling with an aura of amusement at her husbands, she lightly rested her head against Satoru's, who had given up his air reluctance to sleep. "Of course," she mused jokingly, as she headed for the stairs, "He'd never talk to us again if such a thing happened." Disregarding the murmurous creak of the stairs, she came to a stop on one of them. Glancing back at her friend and her nervous expression, a wearisome, yet reassuring smile crossed her face: "Hey, don't worry so much about it. If I can get somebody like Deidara here, you'll definitely be able to hit it up with him."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:47 pm

;Aijo's face pinkened at Emiko's remark. "Hit it up..?" She echoed, by to say it herself. "Hey, 'Miko, you're lucky you got such daringly handsome family." Deidara said, a sly look of amusement on his face as he referred 'handsome family' to himself and his son. Playful offense rimmed the blond's blue eye as he said, "Wait, what was that supposed to mean?!"

;;lol! It reminds me of the game.
Ikritjustcomestous
Lol I'm still reading our rp over. Just got past the big argument resolution, xD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 pm

{ Well, the series is actually based off of an otome game. ouo But alas, I can only watch the anime. //sosad// But I shall love it anyways. I mean look at it.
            ALskdjalksdjlaksjdlajksdlaks--
            But I have decided something. In my future, I shall find and marry a Japanese man named Ukyo. When we get married, I shall ask him what he would do if I died. If he says he'd travel through parallel universes to stop the world from killing me, I'd love him forever. And then, we shall move to Japan and I shall finally be able to play Amnesia and Amnesia Later.
            Yush. //I'mramblingandsleepdeprived// }

Almost scrunching her face up to stifle her laughter, she returned her husband's question with a light, and daringly teasing shrug. "I dunno," she mused, as she returned to her task of heading up the stairs. Once she reached the top, she couldn't help but give him one last tease, adorned with an amused glance: "Since you're so daringly handsome, you must be able to figure it out yourself." Dawdling no further, to let it sink in, she held back a grin as she turned her back to him and headed for the guest room.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

;Aijo laughed lightly at Deidara's defeated expression. After a few moments, though, he said, "Alright then, I will! I'll use my attractive looks to make you tell me what you meant." He said, heading up the stairs after her, a glint of amusement in his eye.

;;LMAO
being sleep deprived is the best thing nowadays, isn't it? XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me