➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

Postby adoration » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 am

{ Ohhhh, you got Ninja Storm Generations? Lucky, I've been wanting to play that forever!
            At least that means they didn't make Deidara seem like a powerless character. cx }

Shaking her head, she entered the bathroom without a word. "No, so I'll probably be helping her," she explained, as she grabbed a small towel and started to dab at Satoru's face to get the clay off of it. "Jeez, maybe we should be hiding your clay more than his."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:21 am

;;they just made him slightly annoying with his attacks, though. xD
and yuss. C<

;"No way! You wouldn't dare." He protested, eye filling with despair. "What would I practice with?!" He had completely forgotten about the subject of Aijo and Hideki, and was now looking at his wife in disbelief.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am

{ Lolbuthe'sstillawesome.ouo Though, I do always get annoyed at hard parts in games... Oh well. cx }

Turning her head to him and raising an eyebrow, she almost wanted to shake her head at his childish change of personality. He seemed to be more of a child than the little blonde infant she kept wrapped up in her arms. "I was just kidding," she murmured, finishing off with Satoru's face and starting to clean his clay smothered arms. "But you have to keep the explosive clay away from Satoru."

{ By the way, I saw that you wanted to make a group Naruto RP. cx I could help you make one, if you want. I'm still trying to sort out all the details for my OC in the other one on one roleplay, so in the meanwhile I could help. }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 pm

;;le gasp
SURE! :D

;;lolikritsucksssss

;"Fine, fine, I'll just let him mess with normal clay from now on...." He sighed in defeat, standing from where he sat cross legged, trying to take the clay smudges from his face but in the end made it all the more dirtier.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm

{ Alright! cx Do you have any basic ideas in mind for it? owo
            AndthenIusuallyjustquititandcomebackinayear. //shot// }

His defeat almost made her want to ask if he had been the one to give him the explosive clay earlier, though she resisted. After finishing up with cleaning up most of Satoru, she stood up and headed over to Deidara, as the blonde infant watched her with puddles of turquoise. "What a mess," she sighed, swiping the clay from his face with the towel. Turning her head over her shoulder, she looked over the mess before calling to Aijo, "Sorry for the mess, Aijo. I'll make sure to clean it up."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 am

;;lolsamehere
uhm, not really. I was asking some peeps about ideas for a twist, but we have nothing.xD

;"Don't worry about it, it's fine." Aijo said, smiling in amusement at Deidara's wife cleaning his face as if he were Satoru's age. Deidara teasingly ran his thumb across her cheek, making a clay streak along it.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 am

{ That's what I did for ToZ: Twilight Princess. xD I got stuck in the Arbiter's Grounds, so then I just got pissed off and gave up, until I came back around a year later and finished it. cx
            Okay. xD Erm... let me think for a bit, I'll probably be able to come up with something. Are you wanting it to be OCs and Cannons, or OCs in the next generation? Or just Cannons? }

Though she was dubious about her reassurement, she still spoke: "Alright. I'll still make sure to clean up the mess though." Turning her attention back to Deidara, she couldn't help but let a small, genuine smile sneak onto her face as she took his hand in hers. Wiping it with the towel to clean it off, taunting him a bit was inevitable, "You seem to have been the naughtier one here," Referring to Satoru, she finished off with the blonde before wiping her cheek as well. "I should probably be scolding you here or something, but I'll let you off the hook." With a small smirk, she gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning and heading to the door. Whether he took that one way or the other, she'd leave to him.

{ //hadto//
            Anyways, maybe Hideki should live close by or something, and they spot him, and one of them convinces him to stay for a bit? cx Maybe for dinner? }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 am

;;I want to do a mix of both Canon and OC. cx

;;lolididthesamething

except i was in the effing water temple. xD

;;isitbadthatidon'tgetit?
xD

;Deidara allowed a grin to grow slowly on his face as he felt his wife's lips against his cheek, watching her leave. Aijo found this rather amusing, heading out after her.

;;i'm reading over our rp..
GOOD GAWD
I suck! xD
Jesus I can come up with MUCH longer replies than the crap back there! xD
And then I had no ideas!/stilldon't/
JEESUS
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 am

{ Alright. cx I'll try to think up a few ideas for that kind of RP. Though, there's probably not too much I'll be able to come up with, considering plots for Naruto RPs are a tad bit hard unless you have specific OCs for them.

Oh jeez, that lever water temple. eue That.... just urgh. The Water Temples are always hard, but in OoT I memorized the whole thing. cx The Water Temples in all the other games... not so much. //shot//

Nonotatall. xD

ouo This one? xD I haven't read over it in a while. }

Trailing out of the room, while picking Satoru up into her arms on the way, the strawberry blonde made her way down the stairs. A light breeze drifted in through every little open area in the house, and in a way, she enjoyed it; it made the sliding paper doors rattle, and curtains to flutter up. "So, when do you want to look for Hideki?" Emiko inquired, looking over at Aijo.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:15 pm

"Perhaps later tonight.....or in the morning." She murmured as she headed down the stairs after Emiko, Deidara not too far behind. "You know, I could easily just go and kidnap him for you." He offered, grin widening a bit further.

;;lolexactly
;;okaygood
xD yeah.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me