Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:09 pm

[Can I talk to you about the two shows I love so much? I’ve been crying so much lately because of them, but sometimes it’s happy tears. Anyway! XD you’re fine, just as long as you don’t disappear on me and never come back. I’ve had that happen before...]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. He hummed as he continued to lead the way. He walked up to the window or cart, and asked “What flavors do you like?”

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. He hummed as he heard her run off again. She barked a bit as she soon returned with the ball once more.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and tried to pick up the dish.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. She said “Thank you,” and led her to the kitchen.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter (will adopt Sera and Nephi)- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled a bit, and continued to sit and watch.

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- Tags: family

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed. She sat at the table and looked to Lucifer as he watched the other adult werewolf.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- Tags: family

The black haired boy hummed. He smiled as he sat and waited.

-Sera-

-Nephi-

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- X

Looks: Wip

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- fox girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:21 am

(I am so sorry for the late response again, ahhhh. I promise I will always come back and I'm really going to try to reply more often! I'd love to hear about the two shows you love so much! :3)

Lynx - 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx blushed as he followed the young Selkie up to the window or cart of the ice cream place. His heart continued to flutter in his chest as his ears perked at Harper's question. "I'm not that picky with flavors but I do like strawberry and chocolate. Whaat about you?" he answered before asking him the same question.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt chuckled happily, continuing to smile at Mau before he looked back at Larka as she returned with the ball. "May I have the ball so I can throw it again, girl?" he asked her, holding out his hand gently.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna watched Milliana curiously before crouching down near her. "Do you need help?" she asked her, slowly and gently reaching her hand toward the bowl.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby nodded, smilling at Kara. "You're welcome!" she responded cheerfully before following their lead toward the kitchen.

Haku - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haru, Lotus, Luna, Hunter

Haku brought the plates to the table before taking a seat next to Lucifer. "Breakfast is served." he said, smiling at his family that sat at the table with them.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna stopped humming and smiled at Haku and Lucifer, excited that breakfast was ready and that they were all together at the table.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter smiled at them as he sat there, happy that breakfast was ready and that they could eat as a family.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 am

[XD thank you. One is called Supernatural, and I flippin love it. You probably remember I put some characters from it into your multi fandom RP. There’s angels and demons, God is called Chuck and interferes a lot...which isn’t realistic to what I believe of God, but hey, it’s a show not real life. They also have vampires and werewolves, which most certainly don’t exist. And Miracle is best boy! Dog, best boy dog. The other show is called This is Us. And it makes me cry a lot.]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. He hummed as he said “Oh, I like chocolate too! That and vanilla. So...do you want chocolate or strawberry?”

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. He hummed as he heard her yip. Meaning she’d probably dropped the ball into Cobalt’s hand.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she seemed to nod.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. She smiled as she walked into the kitchen then.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter (will adopt Sera and Nephi)- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled a bit, and kissed Haku on the cheek as thanks.

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed. She sat at the table, and smiled as she folded her hands, seeming to pray.

The black haired boy hummed and looked to his family. He blinked, then copied what Lotus was doing over there.

-Sera-

-Nephi-

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- X

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- fox girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Sorry for double post, but I think we messed up Rosa and Mikko's species...they were supposed to be for Reyna and Milliana, so we need to make them cat shifts or big cat shifts. Also, Merlin is going to be black haired and golden eyes, could Alli be black haired at least? Rosa is probably going to have reddish blonde hair and...gray eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:52 pm

(Alright, yeah! Thank you for letting me know all these thing. Let's definitely make Rosa and Mikko cat or big cat shifters. I can also make Alli black haired as well. Do you have a preference for eye color for Alli? Should changes be made on the forums we posted?)

Lynx perked his ears as he listened carefully to Harper. He thought for a minuet, his tail twitching a bit."I think I'm going to go with chocolate." he decided, offering a small smile as the blush stayed on his cheeks.

Cobalt felt the ball drop into his hands and he smiled, using his other hand to gently scratch Larka's head. "Thank you, girl." he thanked her before throwing the ball for her again.

Reyna nodded back in response, a gentle smile on her face. "Alright. I'll get it for you." she replied gently, picking up the bowl and standing back up fully. She then headed for the kitchen sink to wash the bowl out.

Ruby smiled and continued to follow Kara and Kirri into the kitchen. She gazed around in wonder, admiring there beautiful home.

Haku blushed in response, giving his beloved mate a kiss on the cheek back. He then looked around at his beautiful family, very grateful for them.

Luna looked over at Lotus and Haru, copying them in folding her hands.

Hunter did the same as the others at the table, folding his hands in front of him and preparing to pray.

(Oh yeah, Supernatural is really great! I do remember you adding some Supernatural characters into the multi-fandom RP. There are so many great characters and supernatural beings. Yesss, Miracle is definitely best boy!! I haven't seen This is Us but I've heard good things about it! I am definitely open to hearing and talking about shows you really love and you can definitely PM me anytime. : ) )
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 pm

[XD yay, another fan! Did you see the last season? If you haven't, I don't want to spoil things, but I want to talk about some of the episodes. Well, I assume you did since you know about Miracle. Definitely messaging you, so we don't get in trouble. Also, yeah, we should edit. Hmm...maybe we could make them sand cat shifters? So they'd be smaller like house cats, but they'd still be a type of wild cat, though not a big cat. Also, either gold or amber eyes for Alli, whichever you want. I'm saying the mom had golden eyes, and dad had amber eyes. Merlin is going to have golden eyes like mom.]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He smiled as he said "Okay," and nodded to the Neko. He then seemed to think for a short while. "I think I'll go with chocolate vanilla swirl," he said, and the person heard them so they said "One chocolate and one swirl?"

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. He hummed as he heard her bark as though to say you're welcome. She then ran after the ball once more.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she watched. She twitched her whiskers a bit then. She followed her to the kitchen, and jumped up onto the counters.

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. She smiled as she led them to the kitchen. "Is anyone hungry?" she asked. She was now in her human form, ears and tail of course hidden away though they were in the house.

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled a bit, and looked at the kids. He then asked "Haku, do you want to do the prayer this time? Or should I be the one to do it?"

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed. She waited as dads talked.

The black haired boy hummed and looked to his family. He bounced his leg a bit, impatient...

-Sera-

-Nephi-

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- X girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:30 am

(Oh gosh, I actually haven't seen the last season yet but I've heard it's really good!! You can always message me anytime, I always love talking with you. :3 I REALLY like the idea of them being sand cats! As long as it's ok with you, let's do that! I also might do amber eyes for Alli. I'll be sure to edit the forums!)

Lynx smiled at Harper. "Great choice!" he said cheerfully, his heart still fluttering in his chest. He nodded at the person confirming what they wanted. "Yes." he said in response simply.

Cobalt kept smiling, looking over at Mau before looking back at Larka once more. He watched her, chuckling happily as Larka ran after the ball. His tail twitched and his ears perked in an alert manner.

Reyna finished washing the dish, leaving it in the sink before looking back at the pretty kitty and smiling. She then reached her hand out and attempted to pet her gently.

Ruby noticed that Kara was in her human form and smiled at her before responding. "Sure, yeah! I am. Are you guys hungry?" she ask them, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Haku smiled back, looking around at the kids before looking back at Lucifer and nodding. "I can do it if you'd like." he replied gently, soon smiling.

Luna waited patiently, keeping his hands folded and his head down.

Hunter kept his hands folded, listening carefully to his dads as they spoke.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:28 pm

[XD Kay. I might message you some time. I'm perfectly fine with sand cats, and my kid will probably be...well, I think they're only ever tan/sandy with the darker markings. Also, started a story, and wrote pairings that we didn't get do kids for, now I can do the pairings that will have kids XD; if you want to read it, let me know

Edit: I need descriptions for Hunter and your other three, so I can do a separate story with the werewolves and shifters; 2nd edit: I already asked this…at least I think I did. Don’t remember if you answered, or if I ever actually asked]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heartbeat race a bit then stutter. It wasn't a bad thing, though, just nerves and shyness, not medical. He then nodded to the person, and they were soon handed their ice cream.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. He hummed as he heard her sounds of running. She came back to them, panting and flopping down after a moment.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she watched. She then sniffed at the hand a moment. She mewed and purred, butting her head against the hand.

The cream color Kirri wagged and looked up at them. She smiled as she led looked to her lovely dog a moment. "I am, and I know Kirri probably is again. We have cereal, fruits, some veggies, crackers, cheese, cookies, and other things."

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled a bit, and said "Sure."

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed. She waited as dads talked.

The black haired boy hummed and looked to his family. He bounced his leg a bit, impatient...

-Sera-

-Nephi-

Looks: black hair, black ears and tail, golden eyes)

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Looks: sandy with Sandcat ears and tail, brown eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:52 pm

(You are always free to message me anytime. Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply, ahhhh! I would LOVE to read the stories you wrote if you don’t mind sharing! Also, thank you for all the information! Do you still need descriptions for Hunter and the other three? Again, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, ahhh!)

Lynx took the ice cream from the person, saying thanks to them before looking over at Harper. He blushed a deeper shade of red as his heart continued to flutter in his chest.

Cobalt looked over at Mau before turning his attention back to the dog trotting toward them. He smiled, watching as Larka flopped down for a well-deserved rest. His ears stayed perked and his tail twitched a bit.

Reyna gently pet the pretty kitty, rubbing her head gently. She then began to gently scratch her behind the ears as she smiled at her. This little cat was so cute and perfect in her eyes.

Ruby’s ears perked as she listened to Kara, looking at the beautiful, cream colored Kirri as she thought for a minuet. "Hmmm..." she hummed thoughtfully. "Oh, I know! What about some cereal with fruit? Would that be ok?" she asked, smiling as she tilted her head to the side curiously.

Haku nodded before bowing his head and folding his hands together as he closed his eyes. “Dear Lord, thank you for this meal and the hands that prepared it. Thank you for this beautiful family and the time we get to spend together. Please bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies and keep us mindful of the needs of others and help us count our blessings. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.” After the prayer, he opened his eyes once more and gave a smile toward his family.

Luna listened carefully to the prayer, closing her eyes and keeping her head bowed and hands folded. She muttered “Amen” quietly.

Hunter kept his head bowed and hands folded, closing his eyes as he listened to the prayer. Once it was complete, he muttered a quiet “Amen.”
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:11 pm

[XD kay, will message you from my iPad

yup, I do still need those descriptions, for Hunter and...Luna. Then Mako and Fuji too

Oh! I deleted some pictures, so if you go to page 4 and look there's two pictures of Haku and Lucifer together. I got rid of their individual refs.]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his own cheeks heat up in some sort of response. He took his own ice cream, and looked around. "Theres a bench over there," he said, and pointed.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he heard the dog flip down. He grabbed the water bottle with the button. When pressed, it let water out into the thing attached, which was almost like a bowl or scoop.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and she purred. She then felt something...and suddenly had changed back to humanoid. She gasped as she turned humanoid.

The cream color Kirri wagged and looked up at them. Kara smiled as she nodded to the other girl, and said"Sure." She got two bowls, putting cereal and fruit in one. She handed it to Ruby, then put crackers and cheese in her own.

The dark haired male blinked those pretty eyes. He hummed and smiled as he looked at his red (and maybe brown) haired mate. The blue eyed one closed his eyes for the prayer. He then opened them, saying "That was a great prayer. Now let's eat," he then said. He hummed a bit as he then took his food and began to eat.

The cute light blonde haired girl hummed quietly, and closed her eyes. She said "Amen," at the end, then nodded to Lucifer.

The black haired boy hummed and closed his eyes, and listened. He said a very quiet "Amen," then nodded to Lucifer.

-Sera-

-Nephi-

Looks: black hair, black ears and tail, golden eyes)

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- X

Looks: sandy with Sandcat ears and tail, brown eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me