1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 am

Storm shook out his fur again. "Gah! I don't know how you like this," he said, flicking a drop of water off of his tail. "Look, now I'll all wet again. I shouldn't even bother drying myself. I shall become a frog. Wet and slimy all the time," he joked, lifting and flicking the water off of his paw. Regardless of what he had just said, he licked his fur dry again. Wet fur was uncomfortable. He drew a paw over his ears, finishing drying himself.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 pm

She smiled to herself and flicked her paws to get the water off of them as she smoothed her fur once again. The she-cat turned around to sit as she watched the water with sharp eyes. There were fish swimming near. This was something she had discovered when a scaly create brushed against her paw before darting away. Her blue eyes focused on the rippling waves of the water as the wind picked up and the storm got closer. Hopefully she would catch this fish before the storm came. She shoot forward and scooped the fish onto the bank. She grabbed it and signaled towards camp. “We need to get back to camp. The storm will be here soon.” She told him
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue May 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Storm followed Streamdust back to camp. On the way, they ran into Hawktalon. Storm flicked his tail, unsure of how he'd react. Storm was going to be nice to him anyways, to find out how he was.
"Hello," Storm said, feigning friendliness.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed May 02, 2018 2:15 am

The brown tabby hissed, diving into a battle stance and circling Storm. "WHo are you?" He growled. Streamdust was near and leapt in front of her new friend. "Easy Hawktalon. He's just a friend of mine. He helped me out of danger. He's not a threat." SHe told him and moved so she was right next to STorm, her fur brushing against his lightly.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 02, 2018 2:22 am

Storm swished his tail carefully. His fur felt electric where it was touching Streamdust's.
"No need to get all feisty," he said to Hawktalon. "I'm not here to cause any harm." Personally, Storm thought that Hawktalon was overreacting, but he didn't know anything about him so he couldn't really judge.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 04, 2018 1:43 pm

"Shouldn't you be hanging around your own kind." Hawktalon growled at Streamdust, his amber eyes never leaving Storm. "Back down Hawktalon. He's a friend and he's not hurting anyone. Relax, will you? Now come on. A storm is coming." She replied, turning to her partner and nudging him towards her warm, cozy den and running ahead to curl up in the dry, comfy corner of the den.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri May 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Storm flicked the tip of his tail, feeling self-conscious. He followed Streamdust into her den, Hawktalon's glare burning his pelt, making his fur stand up. Once he was inside her den, out of Hawktalon's sight, he shook out his fur and relaxed. "He's a bit.....prickly, isn't he? Is he always like that?" Storm asked, sitting down.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm

She sighed and nodded. "Well, not with most. He's had a crush on me ever since I came to the clan. The problem is, he's arrogant and cocky, not to mention rude. I look for better, in other words. Don't mind him. His words mean nothing." SHe told him, curling into a fluffy ball and bringing her tail around her as she looked at him.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

"Alright," he said, settling down. "He acted less like he has a crush on you and more like he wanted to kill someone." He had gotten a bad vibe from Hawktalon. "What do you mean by 'ever since you came to the Clan'? Weren't you born here?" Storm was lying down, not as far away from her as he had the first night here, but not too close to her either, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 04, 2018 2:13 pm

She looked over at him and shook her head, a bit of a laugh escaping her muzzle. "Starclan no! Life would be much easier if I had been. It took a while for the clan to trust me. A rouge gave birth to me before she was killed by her mate, my father. I wondered into the river and the clan found me. And he's a bit protective. It'll wear off I'm sure." She told him as she began to lick her tail.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items