1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:26 pm

TOBY
Toby stepped back. Of all reactions he definitely hadn't prepared for this guy to play the hero. "Can't you see? It's all corrupt. And nothing good will happen for anyone until it's taken down." He said, sighing. "And 'that Shadow kid' hasn't won a fight in a long time." He knew he wasn't equipped to go up against an entire police force, expecially if Brendon decided to show up, but he couldn't just lose this device. He had to do something.

He aimed his gun and fired at the driver, walking steadily over to the device. Toby managed to pick it up, but it was incredibly heavy, and he doubted he could fly it out of there. He had to run for it.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:40 am

The driver cursed as the bullet hit his arm and he dropped his Own gun but he hit the alarm on the inside of the car alerting the police. He sighed and stood, “He May not have won yet but justice will always prevail over you” He smiled at Toby as he walked away

Brendon couldn’t believe his watch was going off, he apologized to his crew and ran out activating his suit as he dashed down the street and found the truck. He skidded watching him trying to carry the device and snorted,”Nice job can’t fly with that heavy material?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 am

TOBY
Toby cursed as Shadow Flyer hit the roof. He dropped the machine gently and looked over his chances. The police weren't here yet, but they'd be here soon. He knew once they showed up he'd have no chance at all. He decided to play it cool, shrugging. "Maybe not today, but I'll make sure I can next time. After all, you have a date tonight. You can't afford to lose this, not now." He smiled. He hoped that Shadow would be thrown off, or at least hesitate before making a move.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:40 am

Brendon
“How the hell did you know that?” Brendon was caught off guard by the comment he had made, had Vulture been following him this entire time? Did he have the suit bugged. Without a second though Brendon dove forward and tackled Toby off of the roof and to the ground punching as he slammed him down, “You stay. away from my personal life! Or I swear on everything that is holy I.will.end.you” His tone was dead serious and his eyes blazing with anger, a whole lot more than usual. “I have done everything in my power to keep my boyfriend safe and I would rather die then have him be anywhere near the likes of you. Am.I.Clear?” He glared still holding him down. As the sirens were more audible now, not far off
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:29 am

TOBY
"If you care about him you'll let go of me. Right. Now." He growled. "Because if I get hurt, I'll make sure that he will be too." He tried to push Brendon off of him, but he was unable to do it. He looked around frantically, seeing the police lights nearing. "If you want him to be alright, let go. Now." He said louder, more frantically. He kept trying to push Shadow off of him. "Get off!" He yelled, struggling to grab his gun from his belt..
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am

Brendon
”I’m not doing anything until you tell me how you know anything about my boyfriend and whynyoud ever threaten to hurt him when he’s done nothing!” Brendon was still holding him down tightly as he glared, “I would rather you shoot me and run off then ever hurt my boyfriend. So tell now hiw you know anythingor so help me god I will make sure the police get their hands on you instantly, so I would start talking I say we have a good five minutes” He pulled his gun from his holster away from Toby and slid it away,
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 am

TOBY
Toby sighed, he had to make something up, and fast. "You're bugged!" He lied. "I bugged your suit." He knew he could never tell Brendon, as he couldn't afford to lose him. He kneed Brendon in the stomach, finally pushing the other male off of him. He began to take off, making his way as far away from the sirens and his boyfriend as possible. That was too close.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:51 am

Brendon
He glared, "You sick twisted jerk!" He slugged him in the face before he was kicked back and he rolled back air escaping his lungs as he watched him run, "I WILL END YOU "He called out as the cops arrived and Brendon explained before leaving to get back to the theater and getting ready for the show. He texted Toby,
"Darling? Are you coming to my afternoon show?"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:13 pm

TOBY
Toby dropped into an alleyway, deactivating his suit. That was way too close for comfort. He needed some way to stop Brendon from fighting him before he began. But what could he do? He was pulled away from his thoughts when his phone buzzed. It was a message from Brendon. He read it, shaking his head. He then felt his nose. Definitely broken. Would that be a dead giveaway of who he really was? Probably, but could he afford to miss this? No. He had to go. He texted back.
"I'll be there."
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Brendon
He smiled and hugged his phone as they finished with his hair, “Thank y’all!” He thanks the makeup crew as he walked down the hall brushing off the Newsboy costume. He texted Toby,
Better get here quick love. I got you a front view seat. Best ones :D He dropped his phone on his bag and ran upstairs to the stage hopping out to get ready to practice his dance as the theatre began to fill up with people and the curtain fell to Hide the actors and sets
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me