Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 am

Ryuu

He ran a hand through his hair "I can't explains because I don't even understand! I want to survive!!!!" He glared at the door before going back to the chair and grabbing his book reading it. His eyes narrowed at the pages

Akella
She nodded "I never went underground with others.. I have a cellar at my home.. I live in the cellar and listen to everything. I'm sorry that I can't be help to you Mr. Vampire" she bowed to him her hood slipping off as she stood back up
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:24 am

---Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;Ryuu--
to survive eh? what was even the meaning of surviving? sure it mean to live and get through whatever decided to pass you by, but who cares about their own survival if it means their entire species can survive? honestly... who doesn't care about the survival of their own species?

---Aido Nightingale--18-male-pureblood-tagged;Akella---
''Help me? i never asked to be helped, and like i said my name is Aido. I was simply offering you my help. Those changelings, well...they will need to eat to. Once their remaining time as a part human is up and they become a full vampire...they will feel and intense hunger. once a changeling is fully changed, they will need blood right away. enough to potentially kill the victim. just because you don't shelter with the other humans doesn't mean you will be safe from the changelings once they are hungry. ''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 am

Ryuu

He took a deep breath feeling a pulse outside the cabin, he stood and opened the door his eyes on a giant buck, they stared at each other intently before the buck twitched and ran off

Akella "but... There's a catch. If you protect me from The changelings... What do you want in return Aido?" She crossed her arms the knife returned to her thigh, her eyes grazed him "what do you want in return for keeping me alive? Food? "
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:38 am

As much as she tried, she just couldn't sleep. The fear of being in the same building as that man was too much. Was he being genuinely honest when he said he felt bad, or were there other reasons? if he chose to be a vampire, what if there was a catch? she sighed, staying curled up in the warm blankets of the bed. There weren't many blankets like this underground. sure, they had blankets, but the nicer ones went to the wealthier.

'' your and interesting human, unlikee the majority of your kind...they are all the same, simple minded and annoying. I enjoy your company. Though sense you suggested it i wouldn't mind getting a meal out of it every now and then. '' he spoke, looking at the female carefully.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 am

Ryuu

He walked out the house looking outside, he stared at the sky wondering when he would fully turn . He looked back at the door and started walking towards where he had found her.

Akella

She bite her lip "sure... I guess. I mean ... It's not like it can kill me right? " She grinned softly and looked up at him before looking away her face bright red as she looked at the sky "it's so beautiful...Even when the stars are hidden.... Just because they aren't visible doesn't mean they aren't still there."
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 am

[quote="owl0430"]
it was quiet. too quiet. she couldn't hear anything other than the rain. Though, the rain was kind of calming. It was...nice. Slowly she fell to a light sleep, dreaming of the days before she moved here to this town. what had she gotten herself into by moving here?

'' indeed...but everyone knows stars are only visible in darkness. You can only see them when everything else is concealed in the shadows of night. They are hidden by the blinding light of day. Though no. feeding from you wont kill you, as long as i avoid taking too much blood. ''.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:54 am

Ryuu

He searched around the area finding a tunnel he tried the door seeing it was lock he huffed "dang." He chuckled and shook his head looking around "so I found a locked tunnel door.... That won't help." He sighed softly walking back to the cabin

Akella
She looked at him and stuck her hand out "you get food and entertainment and I get protection. " She smiled a slight smirk on her face "in order for the light to shine so bright there must be darkness dear" she smiled and looked down "glad to see I get alone with someone. "
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:29 am

A soft click could be heard from beneath the door, as a lone human slowly peaked its head out of the tunnel. two sets of footprints, and a spot where it appeared someone had sat down and flattened the grass there. They had two people missing right now. Then they had three people they had just discovered were near the end of the turning process. they locked those people up. Only question is who's footprints?one was definetly a vampire. it only made sense. the other set was a mystery though. the human sighed, returning to the tunnel and locking the door till morning.

---Aido Nightingale--18-male-pureblood-tagged;Akella--
'' and indeed it is nice to find a human who seemingly understands vampires rather than despising us. I promise you, as long as you can provide blood for me, i shall protect you.'' he spoke, taking the females hand. ''though should you ever try and harm me, or refuse me blood...the deal is off.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:32 am

Ryuu

He sat in his chair reading the book he had started, his foot moved non stop as he hummed turning the page. He loved the silence.

Akella

She shook his hand "and you hurt me other then to feed and I will refuse blood" she grinned her hand was soft and gentle in his as her pulse seemed to pick up, her heart was racing as she laughed "I'm pretty much making a deal with a mad man" she smirked softly
Last edited by ~Sebby-Chan~ on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:40 am

(Ok, sorry. quick note. lets...not use that phrase with the de. word in it. makes me uncomfortable. i'm a christian. i would rather like to avoid that word.)

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;Ryuu--
she slept till morning, awakening to the chirping of birds and a fogged-up window. All the rain must have caused quite a bit of fog. None the less she planned on going home. now. so she simply picked up one of the blankets and left through the window, heading back to the tunnel. it should hopefully be unlocked by now.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me