1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 am

She finally stopped toward the middle of the forest, where it was too dark for most people to see. Nobody trusted them this deep in the woods in case Shayna was out. Even if she was still human, they'd be scared of her. She'd be all bite and no bark. She didn't tolerate trespassers, and she definitely didn't tolerate poachers. If you got on the bad side of her temper, then you'd be scared to. "Let's head back," she muttered.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 pm

{ Sorry back on my labtop now, was out Christmas shopping. }
    Andrew narrowed his eyes a bit, trying not to trip over anything as he walked behind her barely able to see. It was very dark under the tree tops and he was having trouble seeing. "Sounds good." He said hearing they where going back and that was fine with him, he liked being able to see rather then tripping over sticks and such as he walked, which he was doing.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Shayna glanced over at him with luminous eyes, realizing that he couldn't see in the dark of the forest. Calmly, she continued walking, leading him to the fields again. Once there, she walked directly for home, wanting to throw these into the dumpster behind the house. As she approached, that was exactly what she did.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 am

Andrew blinked as he followed her, his eyes finally able to see after they headed out of the forest. He sighed with relief as he hated that he could not see before, but now he could again. He turned watching as she trow out the traps, before he tossed the one he had in with it guessing thats what she wanted him to do.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

"We have to wash dishes, and that's about it," she muttered, rolling up her sleeves as she stepped inside and headed for the kitchen. The sink had a large pile of dishes that she hadn't finished washing, and she was not looking forward to this. But she had to show him where things went, so she couldn't just leave it to him. She wrinkled her nose, but turned on the warm water for them both.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 am

Andrew turned following her back into the house, hit boots hitting the hard floor as he walked trying to take softer steps even if that did not help much. He turned leaning on the counter as he watched her, even if he wanted to listen he did not know where anything went so it would be no good for her. Yet there lies it, he really did not want to listen to her but would not do anything yet about it he mine as well try.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 am

"Get over here," she muttered, first gruff and then her voice softened into something fonder. She smiled weakly, hiding her face behind her curls and dragging him over before she plunged both of their arms into the mess, which was now immersed in foaming water. It made it better, to not actually see the grime, and she took a couple rags to help them scrub the plates.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 am

Andrew pulled fast away from her, walking over before he started helping her with the dishes. He did not hate the dishes, more the fact that she was making him do this because he did not want to do that for sure. He grumbled a bit more under his breath as he used the rag to wash the dishes, before cleaning them off and sitting them on a towel to dry until someone dried them better.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 am

She rolled her eyes, switching duties and putting away whatever he had finished cleaning. After a while of this she switched back, scrubbing the cups of grit and things. She licked her lips thoughtfully, before casually starting to stack them.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am

Andrew said nothing as they swiched, even if he really did not know where anything went. He had somewhat watched her when she was putting them away, but not enough to really know. He turned as he dried the place off, sticking it up where the other plates where. He then started on another dish, not sure really what to do.
The one who made you,
How sad.