CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: VagaryClan | July 9 | 5

Postby [kat] » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:10 am

ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Riverstar
tom ; leader ; tags: marbledstar
Riverstar's brow furrowed thoughtfully. "It is interesting to think about, but be sure that you don't live your life off of 'what ifs'. Those can drive a cat mad if nurtured enough!" His words were serious, but he smiled encouragingly at Marbledstar. "Well, VagaryClan is a wonderful Clan- but I suppose any leader would say that about their own. We have cats from all walks of life join us, and we try to be as accepting as possible, which means a lot of relationships outside of the Clan." He let out a short laugh. "You would not believe how many kits just show up to live with their one parent in the Clan. Seriously, I think sometimes that there's some sort of magic that just attracts foreign relationships to VagaryClan! Which can be a good thing because of alliances, but I must admit there are times when the amount of mewling kits can get tiring."

✥ Copperdust
molly ; medicine cat ; tags: squirrelpaw
Copperdust blinked gratefully at her new friend. "Don't apologize. I love being a medicine cat. I found a great purpose that I get to fulfill to my best ability every day, you know? But I must be honest, it does get to be a bit much, now that VagaryClan is so large and there's only the two of us." Her face visibly brightened at Squirrelpaw's offer to help. She wondered for a moment why the other molly hadn't received her full name yet, as she looked to be around Copperdust's own age. "I really appreciate that. It is nice that we live so close, and honestly, just having a friend to talk to would be great. I love my Clanmates, but gossip tends to spread fast." She stifled a giggle with a paw. "A full night's sleep- now that's a good one! I can't recall the last time I had one of those! Don't you find it hard to sleep with so many cats around, too?"

❋ Sweetpetal
molly ; warrior ; tags: driftedsnow
Sweetpetal laughed good-naturedly at Driftedsnow's jab at her own name. She was glad this molly was easy to get along with. "Well I'm glad you weren't hurt. Snow drifts definitely can be dangerous- I've encountered some where it looks like solid ground, and then you fall right in!" She shook her head. "Gotta watch out for 'em. So what is VenusClan's territory like?"

❧ Hickoryheart
tom ; warrior ; tags: athena
Hickoryheart tilted his head in confusion at Athena's strange words, but decided not to comment on it. "Oh, yeah... I suppose not. What's your name by the way? I'm Hickoryheart." He puffed out his chest a little now in pride.

☄ Smokepaw
tom ; apprentice ; tags: mousewhisker
Smokepaw's chest puffed out a little when Mousewhisker said his warrior name would be cool, because it definitely would be cool, because he was pretty cool, after all. 'Mousewhisker is great too!' He signed back, doing his best to be polite after he had just received so many compliments. 'I'm from... Va-ga-ry-Clan.' He had to sign this word slowly, as it was not a common one at all, and it had tripped him up many times. 'Don't ask what that means. It takes so long to sign.'

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highgarden 9

Postby eagle, » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:38 am

HIGHGARDEN

tawnyrose: queen, molly, she/her. tags: pewee
indentas pewee spoke of her clan's unique customs, tawnyrose couldn't help but perk up. it was intriguing, without a doubt, and she interested to hear about pewee's true name and how her clan continued to respect the spirits of their ancestors. "that's beautiful," tawnyrose said earnestly, leaning forward to take a closer look at the feather. "we actually have two types of tournaments. the spring tournament is a celebration for surviving the winter, and for the floods that plague our territory in the beginning of spring. we've invited close allies to join us in the past to participate but, like i said, it's primarily seen as a way to gain favor with the queen's heir and the high court," she explained. "it's not an organized feast, but, even on a day of rest, our best hunters like to go out and enjoy the prey that the warm weather brings. almost like an unofficial competition, i think, to see who can catch the most, or the biggest hare. things like that. but we have another tournament, as well, and that one is dreaded by all. the tournament of roses decides the next queen, if there isn't an heir in place to take over after the queen's passing. it's a very rare, but very dreadful event, as legend serves. i'm glad to have never seen it, and my hope is that it'll never come to pass." it was a sacred tradition, passed down through the generations, though it had been several lifetimes since the last one had taken place. tawnyrose stifled a shudder at the thought of her roses having to fight to see who was the clever, strongest, and most skilled to take rule over the clan. she was grateful that, after lightkit's death, cherryfire was able to take over as heir to the clan, so that highgarden wouldn't be left without a ruler. "do you communicate with your ancestors often? i've found that highgarden's ancestors are quite distant from us, especially compared to over clans. there are a select few who have been been born with the gift of dreamwalking and communicating with spirits they were close to in life, but nothing like the starclan i've heard so much about. what is your experience with your ancestors?"

cherryfire: heir, molly, she/her. tags: widowweb
indentcherryfire padded through the gathering, taking her time to take in the different sights and sounds. in the distance, she could see her mother as tawnyrose spoke to a cat that cherryfire didn't recognize. highgarden's heir wished that she could be with her mother, but she knew that it wasn't her time, not yet. she would be queen one day, but she wasn't waiting with bated breath for tawnyrose's death. instead, she was more than happy to find a space to settle down, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. when another cat her age passed by, she smiled warmly. "hi there, my name's cherryfire," she said. "i don't recognize your scent. if you want to sit, i'd really love to hear about your clan. i'm trying to learn more about the different clans." she was perhaps a little too blunt and very forward, but she hoped that they might take her up on it.

merlinsong: herbalist, tom, he/him. tags: open
indent

squirrelpaw: herbalist's thorn, molly, she/her. tags: copperdust
indentwhen copperdust smiled, squirrelpaw decided that there were no brighter sight. the way her eyes lit up - it was beautiful. copperdust was beautiful, and squirrelpaw decided, instantly, that she wanted to make her smile more, and often. she nodded vigorously, stifling a groan. "i don't think i've ever had a full night's sleep in my life. i swear, i thought i might have a chance of peace when i left the nursery and could sleep in the herbalists' den, but merlinsong makes it a point to be up before dawn. he wants to get to the herbs before rabbits and mice have a chance to eat them, but you'd think that he's racing the sun every morning," squirrelpaw said with an amused huff. "and of course my littermates love to drag me out of camp late at night, when they're done with their big warrior duties. between them and merlinsong, they'll never let me sleep. trust me, visiting you and vagaryclan might be my only chance of rest," she said, laughing at her own joke. even mentioning her littermates in passing made squirrelpaw aware of the distance between her and her family. as much as they annoyed her, she loved them dearly, and she nodded towards copperdust. "what's your family like? do you have any littermates or siblings?"

nuthatchpaw & butterflypaw: thorns, tom & molly, he/him & she/her. tags: nandaypaw & celsiuspaw
indentas their friends began to argue over different types of prey, nuthatchpaw and butterflypaw exchanged a quick glance, both amused by the conversation. "well," butterflypaw drawled when the conversation shifted again. "i can honestly say that i've never had snakes, or catfish, or bird eggs. though i am curious about catfish, do they actually look like cats?"
indentnuthatchpaw balked at her remark, his eyes wide with alarm. "i hope not. i don't even want to think about that!" he exclaimed. "i like mice and hares a lot. hunting them is fun, like when you spend time chasing after a hare and you finally get to take it down and eat it -"
indentbutterflypaw cut him off with a scoff. "and when have you ever caught a hare?" as huthatchpaw stuttered, butterflypaw rolled her eyes playfully at their new friends. "i like fish, which is why i'm curious about catfish. they sound really yummy, like you're saying they are. your clan really does sound interesting, and i wish we could visit one day," she said.
indent"i would love to see that waterfall, even from a very far, very safe distance away," nuthatchpaw added with a nod. "maybe one day, when we're all more grown up, we could come visit, and you could come see highgarden too. by then, i'd have the chance to really scope out all the best places to show you and we could do sciences together."

dovepaw: thorn, tom, he/him. tags: alfie
indentalfie's energy was infectious, and dovepaw's ears perked from intrigue as the other tom talked about his clan. "no, i've never heard of driftclan. i don't think anyone's ever mentioned your clan before," he said, filled by the sudden idea that maybe, just maybe, he had found out about a clan no one else in highgarden knew about. eaglepaw's going to be so jealous, he thought to himself, whiskers twitching in amusement. "isn't the ocean like... a lot of water? and really salty? i don't think i could live there, my paws would be wet all of the time," he said, and even the notion made him want to shake out his pelt, as if he could taste the saltiness. "we live in a really big valley with a lot of roses. my mentor said that there's a legend about a rose that never dies, not even in the worst and coldest blizzards. he said that your whiskers would freeze off before the rose even lost a petal," dovepaw said. "i've never seen it, but i believe it." he grinned, giving his new friend an encouraging nudge with his nose. "you'll get it, i know it. and i can tell that you'll be a great warrior. and we have lots of small knights and roses in highgarden. ayalla is nearly as small as me, and she's one of the fastest cats in the clan, and she climbs the tallest trees without any fear. and we have a knight named sleetfreckle who is so cool. he's already pretty small, and he's one of the best fighters we have, i think. he's just a blur," dovepaw said, thinking to all of his different clanmates. "what are some of your clanmates like? are there a lot of warriors in driftclan?"
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby Katrione » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:54 am

The staff has decided to remake the gathering thread! For all future gatherings, please go to this thread!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me