1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 am

Ashton Rouleau
"Good." Ashton said, satisfied by the answer. He leaned against Jem a little more, and laughed quietly. "No, you would not." He said, and he closed his eyes, putting his arms around Jem. "I'm tired." He said, his voice edging on sounding like a child who wanted to go to sleep. His stomach growled quietly. "And hungry. Do you think they'll let us starve? Or make us share a single slice of bread?" he asked, his voice quiet.

Loralei Waverly
She glanced away when Elsa got changed, and only looked back when she was certain that Elsa had changed her outfit. Loralei looked quite surprised, having never seen her in a gown before, and she glanced over her. "Well, I think that you look fantastic." She said, sincerely, and then she asked, "Is it comfortable, though?" She was not entirely sure if she would want to wear a gown that was not comfortable to wear. "Also... could you help me with mine as well, please? I've never worn a gown before." She knew that it should be quite simple to put on, but she wondered if it was more complicated than it looked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

Well, if Loralei thought the dress looked good on me, I thought I could handle the discomfort. It was petty, but it was enough. "Not very," I admitted truthfully. "I never really got used to it, since you know styles are constantly changing and such. My eyebrows lifted a bit when she asked me to help her. Then I realized---of course she wouldn't know how to put a dress on. I held up the gown she'd selected and checked the back. "Alright, the laces on this one go far enough down that I think..." I tugged at them until they were loose enough. "Yes, here you are. Now just step into it and pull it over your shoulders, and then I'll lace it up for you." Well, at least there were no corsets at the moment, I wasn't certain either of us could handle that.

Jem Laceburn

"Well, highness," I murmured, "if they try to make us share a single slice of bread, you can have the whole thing. I'm used to going without food, it doesn't mean much to me." I squeezed him gently. "In fact, you can have as much of whatever they give us as you want."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Ashton Rouleau
"Too bad." Ashton murmured, "You'll have to get used to eating when we get back to Gwildor. You and all of your crew will." Maybe, he thought, he'd be able to convince his father to throw a huge feast. Who was he kidding? Of course he'd be able to do that. His breathing evened out a little as he started to drift off, and he rubbed his face against Jem's shoulder, like a cat, as he got more comfortable.

Loralei Waverly
She looked quite concerned when Elsa said that it wasn't very comfortable, but was glad that she was being truthful. Perhaps it was just something that she was going to have to get used to. And she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be wearing it for too long. Loralei watched as Elsa loosened the laces, finding the whole thing fairly odd. Then again, she supposed, what wasn't for her? "Ah, thank you." She said, and she took off her outerwear, and stepped into the dress, and pulled it up over her shoulders, arms going into the sleeves. Then, she brushed her hair over one shoulder so that it wouldn't be in the way for Elsa to lace up the back for her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:24 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

As Loralei moved her hair back, I placed my hands on the gown's laces and quickly laced the back of the dress up. "There you go," I murmured, stepping back and dropping my hands. "You look amazing. How's the gown?"

Jem Laceburn

I laughed softly. "Oh, I certainly don't have a problem with eating, Ashton. I just don't mind not eating." I felt Ashton's head growing heavier, until he seemed half-asleep. I kissed the top of his head and then unlocked the door to the little closet space we were in. I lifted Ashton into my arms and carried him over to the bed, where I placed him gently down and then leaned down next to him.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 am

Ashton Rouleau
"You're not going without eating," Ashton mumbled, thinking that it was very clear what he was saying, but it likely came out very incoherent. He felt himself getting picked up, and then placed on the bed, for which he was grateful that Jem hadn't tried to wake him up for, though he did also find himself gravitating towards Jem as well, as if concerned he was going to disappear.

Loralei Waverly
"Thank you," Loralei said, and then she turned around to face Elsa. "Really?" she asked, as she glanced down at the gown. It was quite unusual, the material a little heavy, and waist was somewhat cinched. But it fit quite well, which was something of a surprise. "It's... unusual, to say the least." She admitted, looking back up to Elsa. "But I think I can last a few hours in it."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I nodded mutely for a moment as I took in Loralei's appearance. The gown was a lovely green color that looked absolutely perfect with her skin tone and her eyes, and the cut was ideal on her. It was tighter around her waist, then flowed out in a fashion that was strangely reminiscent of her tail. "It's beautiful on you," I murmured, reaching out to touch her shoulder lightly. It was a strange thing, to see her wearing something so clearly human. It made her feel both closer and farther away from me. "Well, that's good. And all you'll really have to do is sit. Shall we go?"

Jem Laceburn

I smiled down at Ashton---my head was propped just a bit above his by the pillow---and let him move closer to me, moving my arm so that he fit into the curve of my chest. "I love you, Ashton," I murmured, not entirely certain if he was asleep or not. The words were quiet, only an exhale, really, but they were true, even if they were hard to say.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He hadn't really noticed it until now, but he liked the way that he just seemed to fit in against Jem, and it just made him all the more pleased that he'd fallen in love with him. It was safe, and made him feel far more comfortable than any bed could do - though it was always a nice bonus. Ashton vaguely heard a murmur from Jem, but he was pretty much completely drifted off so he didn't reply with anything more than a hum.

Loralei Waverly
She smiled brightly, even if she wasn't entirely too sure on wearing such human attire. However, she thought, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to get used to, if... Loralei shook that thought away from her. The likelihood of her and Elsa even being possibly allowed to get married in the future was quite low. She blushed lightly at that thought. "Thank you. Your gown suits you well as well." She said, and then she briefly nodded. "Yes... before they start to wonder where you got to."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I smiled and stepped over to the door. Opening it, I gestured with a hand and a nod. "After you, my lady," I told her with a little laugh, then stepped after her into the hallway. I had to admit, I was curious how Loralei would like human food, as well as how her body would respond to it, as my guess was that it was much richer than anything she was used to, depending on what we were having. Realizing that my clinical, scientific mind was taking over, I slipped my hand into Loralei's.

Jem Laceburn

Given Ashton's vague, nonspecific answer, I figured he was already mostly asleep, so I just shifted a little closer to him and smiled. I didn't sleep, though; there were too many thoughts circling frantically around in my mind, most of them having to do with Ashton. I was also worried about my crew, especially Natasha, since I'd left her in a pretty bad place. Which I also felt guilty about, though I didn't regret staying with Ashton. At any rate, there was no way I could sleep, so I just alternated between looking at the ceiling and at Ashton.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He eventually completely drifted off to sleep, his breathing quietening and more evened out. It was, pretty much, a rather dreamless sleep, but there were odd moments of dreams. For the most part, they were mostly something that he couldn't quite comprehend, because they just did not make much sense. But he did also find himself in other dreams that made more sense, even if he knew that they were unrealistic by a long shot. For example, a literal dream of his perfect life. He'd reunite with his sister... he and Jem would get married, and absolutely no one would mind or complain... he and Jem would ride on horseback across the palace grounds. Now, that last one he knew was the most unrealistic, because he would definitely not go on horseback alone - rather, he'd be clinging on tightly to the person in front of him, his face buried in their back while thinking that he was definitely going to fall off and die. But the dream was still nice anyway.

Loralei Waverly
"Thank you, your highness," Loralei responded, and she also moved over towards the door, stepping out into the hallway, and she waited for Elsa to join her. She was rather looking forward to seeing how she liked human food. It couldn't be that much different from what she ate, right? After all, it wasn't as if it was otherworldly - though, she supposed, it might seem like that at first. She took hold of Elsa's hand, lacing her fingers between the princess's fingers, and looked down the hallway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:39 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I squeezed Loralei's hand tightly and started down the hallway, squaring my shoulders, not wanting to be cowed by my brother again. As we stepped into the dining room, I could see Erek's disapproving gaze and practically hear his disappointing voice:"Elsa, you're late." I shook my head and pulled Loralei to the seat next to me, mine being next to Erek, and braced myself for his actually reprimand. "Elsa, sister, why is the maid eating dinner with us?" I frowned at him. "Because, brother, she's actually helped me trying to save the man you had kidnapped." Erek gave an irritated flick of his fingers, waving the food in, and didn't speak until it was placed in front of us. It was unreasonably rich food, given our situation, but then Erek wouldn't want to be deprived of his comfort. We were served steak, a creamy sauce over the top, with mashed potatoes and roasted carrots on the side.

Jem Laceburn

At some point, I managed to drift off into sleep, sort of, anyway, but promptly snapped awake when the door opened a crack. No one entered, however; it was only enough for an arm to reach through and place a plate of food on the floor. I sighed and eased back down onto the bed.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━