1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

Postby CosmicCreature » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Faye groaned when he picked her up and trembled; her body fighting to circulate blood-flow. Her smile vanished at the unsettling news he gave her. "I'm...going to...die?" She asked in a small voice. Her lower jaw and was shaking roughly, but she felt his hand there; the feeling slowly dying with her. "Oh...Heidi....her...father was...a...sorcerer.....and...he...........he......." Her voice started to fade and her eyes started to close. "Killed....my....." Then that was it, and she fell into the darkness of death.

~

Dean brought in the alcohol and started rubbing at her wound. Heidi gave a blood-curdling scream. "Stop...STOP!" She pleaded, unable to handle the pain. Dean instantly jumped back. "Sorry!" He yelped, then pushed Avery to his feet. "GO!" He yelled, and watched his brother clamber onto his just arrived companion, then they were gone in a flash.

As Avery flew off, he spotted a girl sprinting through the forest, then tripping over a root. "HEY!" He yelled loudly. "DO YOU KNOW WHO STELIA IS?" He shouted, looking over the forest and land further out.

((Sorry for shortness.))
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Traviis stared at Faye, his eyes getting wet as her voice got weaker. She said something about Heidi's father killing someone before she went quiet, staring blankly at him. "Faye?" he asked, wondering why she stopped, then realising the coldness of her face and her glazed over eyes staring at something way in the distance. "Faye?" he asked again, not wanting to believe she was gone. But the reality of it was too true. "Faye." he said, almost a whimper, a tear rolling down his face. He'd known this girl since childhood. One of the few teens in the village. At that moment he knew something beyond them and far greater than the whole world itself was going terribly wrong. He laid her half-body down beside the large tree, closing her eye lids and laying his jacket over her after taking whatever jewlery or belongings he could, to return to her aunt. He covered her with leaves and picked a small flower, resting it on the improvised grave. He ignored the stench and horrible sight beside the hole as he approached it, anger welling up inside him. He looked around and found a large stick, then another. He gathered more, and finally took a match from his pocket and lit one, throwing it as far into the hole as he dared reach. He used the large branches to push dirt and rocks in the hole, hitting the top to make it cave in. At the same time, he heard a high pitched sound in the air and a shadow flicker above - Duli.
He looked down, throwing the heavy branches atop the pile so the creature wouldn't escape. Sadly, he walked back the way he came.

~
Seth helped Dean wipe the wound, although infection was the least of his worries. "Hang in there." he told the girl, not expecting her to reply, with the enormous loss of blood. When she screamed, he froze, hating the sound, glad that Avery had left for help.

~

Stelia heard a noise above her and let out a wince, too scared to scream. She heard someone yell her name. Naive and terrified, she sprinted for the healer's cabin, bursting through the door, only to find it empty. She stopped, eyes wide with terror. She saw things left on the table and cobwebs begining to form on them. No one had been here in weeks. Probably months.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Heidi couldn't even squirm of move, not even if she wanted to. "Oh lord. Please...." She begged. She closed her eyes; her head spinning. Things were turning black. When she opened her eyes, she felt sick and she was seeing double images that were dancing around her. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was ready to pass out now, and was very close to it.

Avery leveled down to the ground and jumped off his companion, then head into the cabin. He spotted the girl. "Hey...do you know who Stelia is?" He asked again, trying to get a response out of her. He looked around the cabin, eyeing the cobwebs and small amounts of dust. "Wow...this place is abandoned..." He mumbled to himself.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Traviis came out into the clearing, seeing the group still in the same place of the attack, still trying to save Heidi. His shirt was covered in blood at the bottom, splattering up towards the chest. He walked to them slowly, staring blankly at the scene. Nobody noticed him coming, and he sat down behind Siri, looking at his hands, bloody. Blood not his own. Luckily nobody noticed him, because he wasn't sure he could speak after that.

~

Seth looked at Dean. "Give me your shirt. We have to stop the bleeding." he said, taking off his own jacket, then his cotton shirt. He pressed it against the girl's fighting body, trying to contain the gash. "Hang in there." he mumbled.

Siri ripped the bottom of her own shirt, pressing it to the tiger. She didn't know if it would help. The creature looked fine, he was bleeding less. But she could tell bones were definitely broken.

~
Stelia gasped and spun around, backing up quickly into a table corner, toppling some dishes as they crashed to the ground. "U-Um, y-yes that's me." she said, hands infront of her as she squirmed into the corner of the desk and the wall. "P-pleas don't hurt me. I was only looking for the healer." she pleaded, so jittery that she didn't notice that the boy posed no threat.

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Dean, without hesitation pulled his shirt off, then handed it to Seth. When he did that, he caught a glance at Traviis...covered in...blood? "Hey, what happened, man?" He asked slowly, cautiously. "Where were you?" He looked back down at Heidi and encouragingly gripped her arm gently.

Seren tried pulling the blade from his spine, moving roughly and hurting himself more. He finally fell limp and looked up at Siri. He wished he could tell her to pull it out. That's what he wanted. He didn't know how to express that though....he was just a tiger.

Avery took a slow and cautious step toward her. "Hey, it's alright. Look, I hear you're pretty good with...healing?" He said gently. "Please...my...friend needs your help. She's dying...." He said weakly; his voice desperate.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Traviis looked up slowly, no expression on his face. "She's dead." he said, his face twitching as he looked away, to the horizon. "Just...dead." he said again, unable to say more.

Seth looked up at Traviis, Dean's shirt in his hand. He didn'tnow what to say, but obviously Faye was gone, dead. Seth knew that if this girl died right now, he'd be in the same state as his friend. Seth gave Dean a worried glance, but didn't say any more. He continued trying to stop the bleeding. They could grieve later.

Siri looked at Seren, nipping at the blade. She knew that if something was punctured, taking the sword out without medicine nearby would damage him even more. All the girl could do was keep pressure around the blade and keep him calm, a gentle hand on the scruff of his neck. "it's okay.." she mumbled, hoping the soothing tone would help him stay relaxed.

~

"Dying?" Stelia asked fearfully, suddenly not afraid anymore. She took a step forward, and immediately stepped back, shrinking away as her fear returned, with a sense of panic at the boy's urgency. "I...I.." she stuttered. What if he was lying? How did she know who she was?
Stelia looked around, but decided that he couldn't be faking his desperate tone. "What happened? I...I'll need herbs, but the right one. Is it a fever?" she said, clearly not anticipating the answer that was about to come.

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Dean's eyes flickered faintly, then he looked down, dunking a new cloth in water. He handed it to Seth in an attempt to help keep Heidi alive. "Seth..." He said hopelessly, shaking his head. "I don't think she can hang on much longer....." He mumbled; but it was the honest truth, and Seth probably knew it too.

Heidi's grip on Seth's hand was lessening, and her breathing became quiet. She closed her eyes, and didn't open them now, but her heart still beat; an irregular and thudding pulse. She groaned softly, sweat beading on her face and chest. The rest of her body was a mix of blood and sweat, and her body temperature was rising.

Seren met Siri's eyes, and chuffed; his whiskers vibrating with the sound. He flicked his tail in agitation, and turned his ears back. He wanted the damn sword out. It freaking hurt! Heidi's hand comforted him slightly, and Siri's soft words helped a little too, but not by much.

Avery frowned and looked down at her feet. "N-no..." He stammered. "No she...she was attacked..." His voice was oddly quiet, until he remembered the importance of the situation. "Please!" He begged. "She's dying!" He tried again, his eyes wide and scared.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Seth sighed, her knew Dean was right. The girl had closed her eyes and he could tell she was about to give up. "Hang on." he said in a quiet mumble, more for himself though. He wanted to believe she'd live, but he was skeptical.

Siri looked at the sword in Seren's back, wishing she could take it out. It seemed to be aggravating him to just sit there and not comfort his master, but Sirs knew this animals had a good chance of living. The least she could do was wait for the healer to do it right.

~

Stelia was taken aback when she heard she was attacked. Not many brutal things like that happened, not even with animals or even livestock. She had many questions about the happening, but she scrambled around the cabin. "I...I need supplies!" she stammered at his outburst. "Are they bleeding? Do they have fever? Any punctures? and infection? I need to know what to get." she said rustling through the cabinets. "Otherwise I'm useless." She knew it was all in the herbs and aftercare. She was no wizard. Not even a true healer. Stelia suddenly felt a huge pressure on herself as she looked for bandages and herbs.

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Seren made a sound he'd never made before; a soft meow. He struggled to move, then gave up and stayed in a flopped position; grumbling and panting lightly. He meowed once more for Heidi, for her safety and for her life.

"Yes, they are bleeding. No fever...not that I know of. Punctures, yes. Infection....possibly." Avery mumbled; thinking about all the possibilities. "When you get what you need, I'll be waiting on my companion for you. You're our only hope right now." He said with a heavy sigh before turning and climbing onto Balthazar's back.

((Short post is short. Sorry. :S))
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 am

Siri frowned, sympathetic for the tiger. However, there was nothing she could do at the moment.

~

Stelia grunted. The boy's words weren't much help. If they were attacked by an animal, she would need something for infection, so she grabbed some Yellow Berries. She knew she'd need to clot any bleeding, and wrap it up and possibly sew it, so she grabbed enough supplies to do so. She didn't stop to think about blood or being scared - only the well being of others.

The girl grabbed handfuls of herbs, dropping them into a special healer's basket, for compartments for the herbs. She sighed anxiously, hoping she had everything. Then realized. "C..Companion?" she muttered, distantly, turning around to look out the door to see a large, menacing dragon. "uh...I- I don't think I can do that..." she mumbled, taking tremouring steps towards the beast. She'd never been this close to a dragon, especially not one this big.

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me