~a witch and their familiar~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~a witch and their familiar~

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:10 am

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine walked back home once she was safely inside the walls and sighed a bit. She could only hope no one stopped her and that she might be able to make it back to her room. Once she made it back, she shut her bedroom door behind her and went over to sit on her bed as she was thinking about Blaize. She definitely wanted to see her again tomorrow.

Hunter
"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." But he was glad she knew now, at least. Hunter looked at her as she leaned against him and smiled, hugging her gently as she did. He didn't know what she was thinking as he just seemed to enjoy hugging her against him, not thinking anything else of it.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:18 am

π•­π–‘π–†π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š π•·π–Š π•―π–”π–šπ–
Blaize yawned and stretched out her limbs as she entered back into her home. She was a little upset with herself as she wasn’t going to be able to get any potions done, but she could do that in the morning. Instead she walked around watering her plants one last time before she would have to go to bed. She yawned as she shuffled into her room and threw herself into her warm bed, grateful she now had someone she could trust.

π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š
β€œOh no it isn’t your fault at all, nothing to apologize for,” Odessa said, holding back a yawn as she nestled into his arms. She enjoyed being held, it made her feel so secure and so safe. After a while her eyes began to close as she dozed off, which was a rather large complement as she usually wouldn’t sleep around people.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:35 am

Yvraine Callisto
Ybraine dressed herself for bed and put the crystal from Blaize out on her table before laying down. She lay awake for a bit before drifting off to sleep. Today had been nice, but it was a little more exploring than she had expected. Though she hoped to be able to see more new things tomorrow.

Hunter
Hunter nodded and continued to hold her against him since she seemed to like it. He looked at her as she yawned and chuckled lightly when she fell asleep, rubbing his hands over her back gently. He seemed perfectly find to just stay with her like this while she rested, and if she was that tired he didn't want to disturb her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:41 am

Blaize woke up to her darling cat rubbing his face against hers, purring as he did so, it was the way he woke her up for food. She groaned slightly before shuffling out of bed to meet his demands as it would only be a matter of seconds before he resorted to biting. She took his freshly made food out of the fridge and dumped it into his bowl before making herself a cup of coffee. She drank it slowly as she walked around the house, watering the plants as she went, happy for another day of adventure.

Odessa woke up after a few hours and nuzzled into her familiars chest, not wanting to move out of her comfortable position. She let out a happy sigh as she gently held onto the other for a little, only letting go as she knew she had to make the two of them breakfast.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:24 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine looked over at the crystal she had sat out last night as she woke up and smiled to herself. She was already getting ready for he day and planning to go out to the forest again to see her. She had to go through a few princessy things, but she tried to get through them quickly and left the castle once she was free, slipping out past the walls again quietly.

Hunter
Hunter watched her as she finally moved away to make them breakfast. He sat there as he wasn't sure if there was anything he could do at the moment to help her or anything. "Is there anything you need me to do?" He asked her as he started to walk closer to her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm

After finishing her morning task of watering the plants she gathered her ingredients she had collected yesterday and brought it down to her potion room. She hummed quietly to herself as she divided the crystals into their separate bins and the plants in the other bins. She lit a stick of incense and cleansed the room carefully, setting intentions of healing as she did so. She needed to be in the right mindset to create the beautifully made potions that she did.

"No I'm quite alright, I just wanted to make us some breakfast before I begin working on my spells again." Odessa said as she walked around the kitchen, intermittently using her magic to stir things for her. "Here take a plate," she said softly as she dished out some food onto it. She took hers and walked out to the back patio to get some fresh air. The spells she did typically drained her so it was best that she got some peace before doing her work.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:26 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine remembered what she had said from yesterday and looked for her, not finding her out anywhere, so she followed the path that Blaize had said would lead to her home. As she found it, she approached the front door and knocked, waiting outside for an answer. She hoped she wasn't disturbing her or anything.

Hunter
"Alright." Hunter said as he watched her. He smiled a bit as he took the plate and watched her walk out to the back patio. He took his plate and followed after her, looking over at her in silence as he ate his food. He didn't say anything as he figured if she wanted to talk, she would initiate it. He just wanted to be close to make sure he could watch out for her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:53 pm

Blaize jumped as she heard a knock on her door, being broken out of her trancelike state. She smiled, hoping that it would be the princess from before as she hurriedly set the incense down on a burner to answer the door. She opened it quickly upon seeing the beautiful, familiar face. "I'm so glad you managed to get here safely, come on in," she said, happily welcoming in the woman into her home.

Odessa quietly finished up her breakfast and set the bowl in the sink, planning on taking care of that later. "I'm going to go work on some spells in the basement, if you don't mind." She told Hunter with a gentle smile on her face as she spoke.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:01 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine looked at her as she opened the door and walked inside as she was invited in. "Thjank you, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." She looked around her house for a moment and smiled. It was a cute little home, she enjoyed the look and feel of this place.

Hunter
Hunter watched her put her bowl in the sink and nodded, smiling back at her. "I'll just remain up here so I won't disturb you." It wasn't like he needed to go with her down to the basement or anything. As he finished his food, he went to put his plate in the sink as well.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:07 pm

β€œOh no you are quite alright! I was just doing some potion making anyways, I can show you if you’d like!” Blaize offered, smiling happily as she admired the woman standing before her. β€œOr if you’d like to explore the forest sone more we can, just let me know what you’d like to do my dear.”

β€œMake yourself at home,” Odessa said, before heading down into the basement. She etched out a complex ruin with charcoal before surrounding it with a circle of salt to protect herself from any portals that she might accidentally open with her magic. She grabbed her spell book and sat crisscrossed in the middle of the ruin. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before chanting the spell to increase her strength.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me