Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:02 am

Zoticus huffed in amusement at that. “I’ve come to realize that. Despite this, though, your father would rather you are accompanied going out.” He nearly reached out for her again once she nearly tripped again. “With how often you almost trip, I can see why.” The guard was silent otherwise as his client continued to speak, soon frowning as she admitted the people she tends to avoid. “For someone who is single you sure have many admirers, Avery. It honestly sounds like these men like you.” Though he idly wondered what these people were like. He’d find out later. “Although now you’ve got an intimidating bodyguard at your arson. If they drag you off to dance and you find you’re finished before they do, I can easily break it up.”

“Good to know that at least they treat you properly.” He gave with a nod, only to glance over to her once she questioned him. “If that is what you’d desire, I don’t see why I wouldn’t.” He returned, sounding a bit confused as to why she’d question him. “Although, what knowledge I do have in dancing tends to be old fashioned. I’ve taken my fair share of ballroom dance classes, along with a few other classes that were required a dance partner. But if you’d rather not dance, I would not be disappointed.” If she avoided men because they wished to dance too long, then he didn’t want to impose himself upon her.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:50 am

"Oh please, the admirers are unwanted." Avery grinned, seeming to somewhat know she was a player, well, a rather innocent player. "Yeah well I trip all the time. I uh have a strange phobia I don't like telling people."

She murmured quietly, embarrassed. "Of course I wanna dance with you! I don't think you would aggressively pull me closer or do anything stupid, so I trust you, don't worry. You're a good guy. And, I'd rather dance with you then others I can tell you that."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:05 pm

“And yet you say that with a grin.” Zoticus hummed, a small smile playing on his own lips. Did she like the admirers? He was rather curious, because she seemed to. “Perhaps that’s what your father desires; for you to be admired. Or he’s offering you admirers he would approve of.” He added with a shrug. It made sense, but it was still a decision she would have to make, if the time ever came. “Do not feel as if you must tell me everything about yourself, especially something you don’t like telling others. But knowing that you trip often only makes it more apparent why your father doesn’t want you going place alone. You could fall and hurt yourself and no one would be there for you.”

Her quiet murmur, however, caught his attention, he unable to do much but just stare at her for a moment. Obviously most of his previous dance partners wouldn’t have admitted such a thing. “You admit to trusting me, and yet I only met you today. While I will admit I am flattered, I would not give your trust to people so easily in the future. I don’t mean to sound demeaning, I am merely looking out for you and your wellbeing.” That and, well… he wouldn’t admit that he should also not be trusted, for he had other motives. But for the time being he was content to know that she trusted him enough to dance with him.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:12 pm

"To be honest, I don't care for the admirers. It's just someone to talk to, who'll spend time with me, and will somewhat listen to what I say without blowing me off, or ignoring me." Avery sighed as she admitting things that were quite true.

"I can't help it. That's my problem. I'm either too nice to someone I shouldn't be nice to, or I open up so easily you could easily get information out of me without hardly having to say anything." She shook her head, embarrassed of her weaknesses.

Although, I really am telling him quite a bit, I do hope he doesn't think I'm a bother, maybe I should go quiet for a little bit, I don't wanna lose a friend, simply because he thinks I'm annoying

She interrupted her own thoughts. "Okay we're here, I'll take this stuff to Scarlett and them, and then I guess we'll have to get ready for that formal party thing." Reluctantly, she headed down the hall, opposite from her bedroom hall. "I'll be back in a minute!" She called over her shoulder.

After a solid five minutes, she returned to the lobby type of entryway. "Okay then, what now? Do you need help bringing your bother stuff in?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:50 pm

"I take it a lot of the men you've come in contact with at these parties tend to do these things?" Zoticus begged curiously. If these guys ignored her and didn't listen much to her, then no wonder she didn't want to dance, or even socialize, with them.

"There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, and I didn't mean to come off as offensive. It... honestly, it makes me feel a little more at ease." He admitted lightly. "I'm quickly growing comfortable in your presence because of your openness. I've never had a client who insisted on me calling them just by their name alone, and it has been nice to get to know who you are. So, I suppose I should be thanking you." He mused with a small smile.

Once they were at her house, he'd easily give her the drinks and eventually wait for her to return. Once she did, he'd give her a nod in greeting before perking at her question. "I can go get my things from my car. If you would like to help me unpack, you may, but otherwise you are more than free to do something else. Unpacking isn't exactly the most glamorous of chores." He commented with a shrug before glancing toward his room. A frown suddenly appeared on his face before he glanced back at the girl by his side. "Although I must ask for a certain sake, how do you feel about snakes?" If she did insist on helping him, she'd be bound to meet Charlotte. From experience in the past, not many people liked snakes all that much.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:15 am

"Yeah. Well most of the guys that ask me to dance, simply want to take interest of me simply because I'm the CEOs daughter and have access to a lot of money." Avery rolled her eyes. "I don't want someone who simply likes me because of my body and status, I want someone who'll like me for who I am."

She seemed to brighten. "you have a snake?! What type? I've always wanted a snake, or even better a lizard, but dad always says no. I have a fat cat though, you could meet him." She smiled again, making her way down the hall again. She has very dominant dimples, that's for sure. "And you're welcome! I can't really help but talk, I've been told I'm extroverted ~"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:54 pm

“I can see how that can get under a person’s skin, and I believe your desires are good.” Zoticus complimented with a nod. “Bodies grow old and status’s change, but your personality, your way of thinking and things related to those, will remain the same.”

As she brightened, however, he couldn’t help the small smile that pulled at his lips. “She’s a milk snake. Her name is Charlotte.” He murmured in return. It was honestly surprising to hear she has wanted reptiles. The cat had him raising a brow, though. “I’ll meet your cat once you meet Char. She should be where I left her. I should check up on her before we get some of my things, though. I got her enclosure in my car.” He reached up to scratch his cheek as he looked away. “She’s been in my pocket most of the day, in her favorite sock.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:59 pm

Avery smiled as she disappeared into her room, her door still open. "And I'll look for Squeakers! He's around here somewhere, l probably sleeping. Do you need help with your bags?" She returned a second later, realizing she couldn't leave quite yet, her help might be needed.

"We could get a cart for your things, so you don't have to fill your arms, if that's helpful. I love the fact that she stays in a sock, snakes freak Scarlett out, that's probably why I can't have one." She muttered, a little disappointed. Opening a closet doors she rolled out a metal cart, similar to one from a hotel, with two tiers, like shelves.

"I would guess you don't have too many things? Whenever I go places, I tend to-well uh I have a tendency to forget things, and not pack enough, but that's my problem. I had to live without toothpaste one time and it was awful. Try not to forget stuff, life rule #1." She smiled cheekily.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:12 am

Zoticus nodded to her once she disappeared into her room, but perked once she returned. A shrug rippled across his shoulders. "I don't have too much, I can really just get it myself. I won't stop you if you wish to help, though," he commented as he began to shed his suit jacket. He'd disappear into his own room a moment before coming back out, messing with his shirt cuffs as he rolled up his undershirt sleeves to his elbows. Only after he had come back, though, did he pause at the sight of the cart. "Oh... I'm surprised such equipment isn't stored somewhere where the staff can only get to it." He idly muttered before motioning for her to follow. Time to make their way toward the entrance and, ultimately, toward his car.

"Well, I suppose I'll be 'freaking her out' often. I like to give Char a little freedom so I tend to wear her on me." A small smirk flickered across the man's lips. "If she's not in a pocket or in my sleeve, she'll be contently wrapped around my neck, under my shirt collar. She'll peak her head out from time to time, that's all." His attention went to her once she spoke of past experiences, though, and he could only raise a brow. "I've had times like that myself, but I suppose it's easy to forget. I try to pack light anyway. I've only got the essentials." He didn't really have much at all, as she'd soon find out.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:27 am

"Okay then! I'll help you, I don't hve anything better to do." Avery smiled as she followed him towards the car. "I went out to the forest out back one time, and brought a turtle back, but somehow it escaped my dresser drawer, and uh Scarlett found him under her pillow. I was banned from scaly and reptilian animals after the frogs though." She sheepishly shrugged. "I thought it was a good idea to get a fish tank and try and have my own herd of frogs, they lived, that's for sure, but they escaped all the time and Charlotte made me get rid of them. She's like my personal manager. Stay away from her when she's in a cleaning phase, it's scary."

The girl chatter on as she stopped, waiting for instruction. "That's cute, lucky you can wear your pet. Squeakers is a little bit too fat for me to wear him. He's a teensy bit spoiled, but I didn't admit that, I promise. He gets offended if we eat dinner without him. Very sophisticated. And strange, but I can't get him to stay in my room while we eat, so he sits on the floor with his bowl beside my chair."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me