1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:20 am

Liv nodded. "That's a good idea." She looked down at her phone. "Oh I gotta go... my parents have me in a curfew." Liv said while standing up and setting her water down on the counter. Next to it was a little piece of paper with her number on it. Liv headed towards the door and slide her sandels on. She turned to Jensen. "Thank you." She smiled.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:27 pm

He rises from the stool, wondering how it is that he could protect her if he doesn't get to go with her. Jensen follows her to the door; "here, let me give you my number, " is said quietly, "just so that you won't wonder who is texting you. " The door is opened for her, although he doesn't want her to leave, "no need to thank Me, after all, " is teased, "you brought me cookies. " He notes that it's almost dark, "you can text me if you'd like. Please do, so I know that you made it home safely. "

He's itching to change forms and walk her home, if only to see how her family reacts. Soon, she is walking down the sidewalk to his squeaky gate and he shuts the door. Forgoing any semblance of manners Jensen goes to the tiny room right next to the laundry room (and back door) where he changes forms. 'Dean' as he told her to call him then slips through the doggy door and pads into the sunset. "Boof!" Is greeted, tongue lolling, green eyes flashing when he sees that she has barely left the small yard at the front of his house. The giant lupine grins toothily and nozzles at Livs' hand.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:20 pm

Liv was happy that her mother had forced her to leave the house for once, meeting Jensen was worth it. 'I think we may become quite close.' When she looked down and saw the wolf, Dean. She smiled. "I was just told how wonderful you are." She said with a smile. "I'm guessing you've met Jensen? He's a nice guy, and he's kinda cute" Liv said, she was almost half way home.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:39 pm

Kinda cute? She thinks he's kinda cute! Jensens' tail wags and he grins over at her; Would she have 'Dean' stay? He worries about that brother of hers. Do her parents know what kind of person he is? Or are they like that too?

He gently tugs at her hand with his mouth, careful to not hurt her. To not cut her with his large fangs. The wolf sits just outside the porch light at her front door, staring at her - he would go in if he was invited or needed.

The wolf tilts his head when the house door opens, revealing Livs' brother Levi. Green eyes squint and a rumble of distaste and warning leaves his chest.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 am

Liv smiles, thinking back to Jensen's words about letting 'Dean' stay with her. It couldn't hurt? Right? She looked down at 'Dean' he looks clean enough. Once Levi has his back turned, she sprinted up the step and to her bedroom, motioning for him to follow. Once they got to her room, she sat down on her bed, out of breath. Her room had lavender walls and light purple trim. It was quite the cozy room and Liv loved it.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 am

The wolf follows readily at her invitation, snorting at the brother who - for now - is behaving. However, at the stairs Jensen hesitates. How long has it been since he'd taken stairs on three legs?? Cautiously he makes his way up, grumbling at his sole back leg as it aches and protests. Even in his... human... form he tries to avoid stairs, as with the fake one, or the crutches, he isn't very balanced on them.

Soon, he noses his way into the bedroom, sitting at the foot of the bed that he isn't sure could hold his weight. He is monstrous in size after all. 'Boof,' is said, thumping his tail against the cool tile, laying his chin on the bed. He's going to feel those stairs in the morning!

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:35 am

Liv patted the bed next to her. Wanting him to jump up and lay next to her. The bed should hold his weight. She caressed his face and scratched behind his ear. "Good boy." Liv cooed softly. It felt like she had a dog. She loved it.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:53 am

Jensen hops onto the bed, laying his head onto her lap and sighing as she scratches his ears again. For once he is laying with the legless side up, he doesn't usually since it doesn't often hurt.
The wolf talks quietly to her in grumbles and groans and rumbles and whines. Ears perk at the sound of someone else coming up stairs. Would they stop here?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:47 am

Liv sighs a little when she heard someone coming up the steps. It sounded like Will. He walked by her room and went to his room, slamming the door. "Probably got into a fight with mom or dad." Liv sighed. Will was always the one to stick up for her. He teased her alot, but not in a mean or rude way.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 am

He wonders if this Will is a good brother, or if he is like Levi. The wolf whines again, eyes on her face for a long minute before flicking an ear and half dismissing the thought. Jensen gently licks her hand, waiting for more information.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me