1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 pm

"Oh.. so many." He chuckles dryly, "mostly its the getting out of places, and show stuff. " a shrug, "he likes to undo buttons and zippers and ties. He steals bottles." Is offered, "honest he plays about it, but it's all on his terms. You know?"

At her comments about the sheep he smiles a broad smile that transforms his face. "Just be sure that you aren't on his back or holding a rope." Is warned.

(? You doing alright?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:30 am

Yes! I just got home and I started working again! I apologize!!)

Emily’s face lit up. She couldn’t wait to test out different things with the horse. “Yes! I know. The zipper trick he tried to get me with earlier.” She said shaking her head with a laugh. She adjusted the ponytail on her head and offered a happy smile.” Oh I will definitely keep that in mind when I bring him near the sheep. Sounds like an adventure.” Said Emily happily. She looked around the area once then back to him.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Mor smiles warmly and turns at the sound of a bell chiming. "Must be supper," is mumbled to himself- having not been aware of the amount of time that had passed.

The man hesitates, "I um have to get back to the stalls..? Do you want to ride him a while?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:38 am

Emily laughed and nodded. She looked around hearing the bell and then back at him. “Oh umm yes please. I’ll ride him for a bit and then I’m going to go grab some dinner. You are welcome to join me for dinner if you want.” She offered sweetly. It was really nice to have someone to talk too especially someone who loves horses.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Morag offers a quiet smile in response, "I'd like that," is stated slowly, "but I really shouldn't. I've too much to do before my plane." Is offered as the excuse. And he sort of hates it - because she makes him feel normal, which he isn't- "but you're welcome to ride Ketch, just a note though, if it gets to be bad weather like today he may have a hard time with his shoulder." He's ducking out of the arena, through the fence, "and you with him let's me get a chance to get his stall done."

--

The big silver stallion has decided to come back over. Whether it's from true curiosity or the desire for more treats one may never know. However, he sweetly lays his head over her shoulder and sighs, before mouthing at the end of the girls braid.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:52 am

Emily let out a quiet sigh. She gave a small nod and smiled faintly. “Well thank you for letting me ride him and take care of him while you’re gone. “She yelled as he walked away. “Man why won’t he eat dinner with me. It’s not like I’m some ugly witch unless I am…”she muttered quietly. She gave his horse a treat and gently climbed into his back. Emily rode him around the arena before taking him to the end close to the house. She stopped him and climbed off. “Stay ketch” said Emily sprinting toward the house. She ran all the way inside and carefully and quickly packaged dinner into containers. She put them in a picnic basket and headed outside for the horse. She hoped the Morag would still have dinner with her considering she was bringing it to him.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:05 pm

Ketch well and truly had tried to listen, but he doesn't understand the word stay - it's new! So he'd bobbed his head as she disappeared, as if he understood - and after eyeing the grass on the other side... hops the fence and rolls in it.

Which is where the unfamiliar girl finds him when she returns- rolling in mud and grass and ice cold rain until the only recognizable part of him is a silvery patch over one eye.

--

Morag is busy bucking straw into the now cleaned stalls and when that is done he climbs down and into an antsy mares pen. The mare in question tosses her head and bares her teeth at him. Making a soft soothing sound he holds out a treat and a brush -...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Emily groaned loudly seeing the horse rolling in the mud. She held the picnic basket tightly and stomped over him. “Ketch no. Up.” She said. She groaned a bit more. “Get up ketch.” She said impatiently. She climbed onto his muddy back and rode to the barn. She looked at Morag and sighed. “I…I am so sorry.” Was all she could squeak out.”I went to get food and make a picnic basket and while the food is dry, ketch is muddy and wet and well I’m soaked too. I’m sorry.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:18 pm

The horse reluctantly stands when she tells him to get up; he even trots over with his head high and ears peeked! He even behaves and bows - letting her use one of his front legs as a step to climb onto his back. Then, he expertly jumps the fence again. Bobbing his head the stallion allows himself to be directed into the barn, pausing at every mares pen to try to touch noses - despite promptings. He neighs loudly at his human- and backs up at the mares actions.

--

Morag had been trying to get some tangled hay string off the mares neck. Trying- infact he'd just barely grasped the string at cut it loose when the sound the stallion utters causes her to swing her head and rear. Though Mor avoids the hooves he does not avoid the swinging head as he is shoved into the corner. Grunting at the pain the young man carefully makes soothing noises until the mare begins to calm down. "Just... shh.." Is stated blandly, crouching to gather the string and then leave the small stall. "He saw grass, didn't he." It's a statement, not a question.

Wincing he drops the brush on a table and the string in a trashcan. Then, the man holds his sore shoulder. "Coulda been worse. " Is sighed, "ketch- shower." The horse bobs his head and the stallion then walks to the cement pad where a hose with warm water waits, along with soap and combs. "Why don't you get cleaned up then? I'll get him cleaned and tucked in. Then we can eat.... if you still want to?" Is offered quietly, "its okay. He's a brat."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue May 30, 2023 9:56 am

Emily sighed and nodded softly at him. She was grateful that he was so calm about the situation. It definitely hadn’t gone as planned that is for sure. She smiled a small bit as he mentioned dinner once more. “I would absolutely love too. Thank you for your help and getting ketch cleaned up. I will be back soon. Thank you truly. I’m so grateful.” She said soft and sweet.

Emily ran towards the house with the basket of food. She took in a breath and took off her muddy shoes leaving them outside before heading in to take a shower. Things had definitely not gone as planned especially since she had wanted to make a good impression on the handsome man. She bit her lip and hummed quietly as she showered. Emily quickly changed into yoga pants and a white tank top before heading back outside. “Hey Morag. Thank you again.” She spoke as she carried the basket over.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me