1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 pm

♢ Neona ♢
She watched Takumi with a worried look before she had Mitra to slowly lay on the ground, so that the earthbender could be sitting on the ground. She lowered herself onto her knees at the side of Takumi,"I-It's this leg, right?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi sat down carefully, thankful for Mitra’s support. He bit his lip to keep from giving a soft grunt in pain. At Neona’s question, the earthbender nodded slightly. “It’s the left one” He said quietly. Takumi hated feeling so useless. He was supposed to be a powerful bender, but right now he felt frail and helpless.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira went over to her brother and Neona in case they needed her for anything- at least that's what she told herself. The earthbender was curious to watch Neona work. Though, she didn’t want to get in the way, so she hung back a bit.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:28 am

♢ Neona ♢
The waterbender nodded slightly to him before she took a slow, deep breath. When she was ready, Neona began to bend some water from the lake over to them before slowly lowering it onto Takumi's leg. Concentrating on her actions, the water began to glow softly around the earthbender's leg as it started it's healing abilities.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:51 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

At first, the Takumi expected it to hurt a bit as she healed him. He flinched slightly as the water touched his skin. But, he relaxed as Neona began to help the pain in his leg. A small smile crossed his face as he watched her slow, steady movements. Takumi didn't want to accidentally break her concentration, but her abilities fascinated him.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:21 am

Neona
Neona slowly moved the water back and forth for a few minutes before she let the water fall to the ground. Opening her eyes, she looked at Takumi,”B-Better?” She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

As she finished, Takumi let out a small breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. He gently moved his leg, a bit surprised that it didn’t hurt at all! The earthbender beamed up at her, “Yes! It feels much better!” He said happily. His leg hadn’t felt like this sense before his injury. Pretty much all of the pain and stiffness was gone. “ Thank you so much, Neona” Takumi said gratefully.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am

Neona
The water bender couldn’t help but smile as she looked at the pure joy on his face. It’s been a while since she’s seen anyone that happy,”I-I’m glad.” She said sweetly. Neona wasn’t sure why, but for some odd reason, she was almost sure there was a light blush on her cheeks.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi smiled at her, a warm feeling in his heart. Though, he couldn't help but notice her faint blush. Personally, the earthbender thought it was rather cute. Very carefully, Takumi got to his feet and gently put a little more pressure on his leg. He was practically giddy that it didn't hurt. " You are amazing Neona!" He complimented her honestly, " Honestly I don't know how you did it, but it really feels great".

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira beamed as she watched her brother take a few steps. Though he still had a limp, it was obvoius that Neona had helped him greatly. It was great to see him looking much brighter and happier than he had been for a long time. She smiled, looking over at Neona. Neona's faint blush surprised her just a bit, though she pretended not to notice it. " Aw be careful and stop jumping around like a wild rabaroo " She teased her brother lightly, with an impish grin.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:22 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona smiled as she watched Takumi before giggling a little as she listened to Akira,"It was nothing." She told him sweetly, moving to stand up. Listening to the twins, it made Neona wonder if this was what it was like to have siblings. To have a family.
Mitra wagged her tail happily as her eyes followed Takumi, practically jumping up before barking excitedly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi laughed as Mitra jumped up, barking. He had grown fond of the large polar bear- dog and her owner, even though they had only recently met. He pretended to pout at his twin, though his eyes sparkled cheerfully" I'm not hopping around like a rabaroo, sis." He smiled, " But, I haven't felt this great in a long time. I don't know how to thank you Neona" Takumi smiled at her happily. He offered his hand to help her up.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira rolled her eyes at him, but she was glad that he was feeling better. She also noticed how Takumi treated Neona. If Akira wasn't mistaken, her brother liked the water bender- though she wasn't quite sure about it. He could have just been being nice. After all, Takumi really was a kind, gentle spirit.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me