1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 am

Rik pulled a face that plainly stated: 'not bad'. He started nodding. "Very nice." He smiled. "I helped supply a few odd ends for an old Chevy back in..." He paused as he pondered the year. "I think it was '06." He finished with a curt nod. "Beautiful car...got all smashed up, poor thing." He said, speaking as if it were a living, feeling creature.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Erich shook his head- he hated to hear about a car in rough shape. "Was it driver error, someone texting, or something mechanical with the car?" He asked, curious. Eric flicked the turn signal and pulled onto a dirt road that had a small house off in the distance. "Well, this is it, home sweet home." He said. The house wasn't anything particularly impressive- the usual white painted two story with a wrap around porch that was common in these parts. It was looking a bit worse for the wear due to Eric being the only one actively working to maintain it, but it wasn't the worst thing in the neighborhood.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 am

"As far as I know, someone slammed a truck into it." He said, understanding his curiosity. He glanced up when Eric started talking to him. He studied the buildings and nodded.
"Nice house." He said in surprise. Living out your car and spending endless nights in motels meant that this house was amazing!
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:11 am

Eric cringed at the mention of the truck- hopefully the person driving it was worse off for the wear because of the driver of the Chevy taking them to pieces for damaging their precious car, as opposed to the wreck itself. He perked up a bit at the comment about his house- while it wasn't the most beautiful, well maintained and taken care of house in the neighborhood, but Eric was the one taking care of it, so he felt pleased that Rik had noticed his hard work. Eric pulled the car up next to the barn and shut off the engine, tossing the keys to Rik. "There you go, she's all safe without a scratch." He said reassuringly, popping the door and climbing out of the car. "Do you have anything with you I can help carry up to your room?" He asked.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:55 am

Rim gladly caught the keys and got out, swinging the door shut and watched as the glove compartment fell open and the contents scattered onto the floor. He noted about having to clear that up later.
He glanced at Eric upon hearing the question. Now was the hard part. His duffel was under his gun and there was no way he could sneak past that. He quickly thought up an explanation. "I dont need help, It's only a small duffel, Ibdint carry much." He explained as he pulled the trunk open to reveal the large safe and then a small duffle with a sawed-off flung on top. He hurriedly tossed it off the duffel, not bothering to time opening the safe. It skidded to the edge if the trunk, teetering over the edge.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 am

Eric nodded, turning away to head towards the house, although not before hearing the clank and rattle as things spilled out of the glove compartment. As Rik dug his way through the trunk, Eric heard the ring of metal on metal, and turned slightly to see the edge of a sawed off shotgun doing a balancing act on the edge. He turned his head quickly- best not get involved in federal business, and made his way into the house. He called out to his mother, who was getting dinner together, to let her know that they were home, and set the table for the three of them, but something was on his mind about the shotgun- what purpose did a federal officer have with a sawed off one? Was it confiscated? He felt a little uneasy, but knew it was best not to pry.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Rik cursed angrily and picked up the sawed off. He watched at Eric went inside before he unlocked the safe and tossed into the floor if it with a noisy clang. He cursed his laziness after the last hunt before slamming the safe closed, grabbing his duffel and closing the boot. He closed the trunk and slung his duffel over his shoulder. He made his way towards the house and stepped in, looking around before following the sound of metal cutlery.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Eric was helping his mother set the table for dinner when Rik walked in. He looked up, making sure to keep his expression neutral. "Make yourself at home, although please remember to kick off your shoes at the door." He said, and his mother shot Rik a displeased expression, noting his trespass past the foyer and into the house with his shoes still on. "Once you get that taken care of, I can show you up to your room where you'll be staying." Eric said with a smile. That wasn't forced- although it wasn't technically directed at Rik. The smells of chicken wafting through the air were amazing, and Eric was eagerly awaiting dinner.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 am

Rim nodded and briefly glanced down at his worn, muddied logger boots. He backtracked slightly and kicked off his boots by the other shoes. Adjusting how his bag was on his shoulder, He walked back through. The atmosphere had become slightly hostile towards him but it wasn't something he hadn't become used to. He gave Eric's mum a small nod out if politeness but didn't say anything.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

Eric's mother sized the young man up- she didn't approve of him, but provided he kept his boots off in her house and didn't cause a ruckus he would do for a few days. She pursed her lips and gave him a small smile before turning back to prepare dinner. "Hey man come on up, I'll show you your room." Eric said, beckoning to Rik from the old wooden staircase that led up to the second floor. Rik's room was the first one on the right, and Eric pointed it out to him- the bed was already made up and a few thin pillows were piled underneath the comforter. There was a smaller dresser left over from when Eric was a kid, and other than a few crayon marks the room looked pretty presentable, and Eric hoped that Rik would find it decent.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me