Iridescently x recklessgod

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Iridescently x recklessgod

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:54 am

"Sounds good. We need to make sure nobody sees us landing." Ron's skin was somewhat damp from the moisture in the air, causing her hair to stick to her cheeks and the back of her neck. She brushed a few strands away from her face for what seemed the hundredth time in the last five minutes. "Heading south seems like the best idea. I can't stand the cold." She turned a bit so she was flying in the right direction. "We should see a town or city soon, once we get out of the mountains. They're not exactly hard to find on flat terrain. Do you want to stop for supplies when we see one, or wait until we run out of fruit?"
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 am

Eres followed a bit to her left, his wing tips about a foot from hers. "Uh.. That depends. Are you opposed to stealing supplies, because that's how I've been staying alive." He half heartedly motioned to the pack he had. "I had more clothes, but they got really bloody and I couldn't get it out, so I need more. Food is also a very, very good idea." He looked down at the endless clouds. 'They go on forever..' He thought to himself. He still wasn't used to the sights he could see from above. He'd had wings for years now, and it still amazed him. Of course, the School had kept him in a cage most of the time unless he was being tested for something.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am

Ron shook her head. "I haven't had to steal anything yet, but I guess I'm okay with it, as long as we truly need what we take. I need new clothes as well. I could use another jacket." The current one she had on was smeared with dirt and obviously worn out, even though she had only owned it for a few weeks. She also needed new shoes; her sneakers were a wreck. "Maybe we'll get lucky and won't have to steal. About a month ago I found a hundred dollar bill just sitting on the street, just waiting to be picked up." She laughed a bit. "Normal people seem to lose their money a lot."
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:31 am

Eres nodded as he listened. She was right, normal people did lose their stuff a lot. Eres looked down as the clouds started to clear up a bit. Up ahead, a town as starting to show. He gestured to it, started to head downwards. He pulled his wings in tightly, free falling quickly through the air. At the last minute, he pulled his wings back out, swooping just over the ground and landing in a meadow not far from the town. He loved doing it. He looked into the sky for Ron.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 am

She had been staring into the clouds, sort of spacing out, when she realized she didn't hear Eres' wingsbeats anymore. She looked around, startled, and finally saw him diving towards the ground. The clouds had begun to recede and below was a scatter of buildings. Ron closed her wings and dropped after him, pulling into a steep dive, shooting towards the ground in a blur. A few seconds before she slammed into the earth, she brought her feet forward. As soon as she hit the ground she ran a few yards so she wouldn't trip and fall.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 am

Eres grinned at her landing. "That was good." He called to her as he dashed away from the meadow. He was eager to get to the town. He needed something to eat for one, and maybe some clothes. Once night fell, it'd be much colder and he had no jacket. He skidded to a halt as he entered the ton, looking around for anything suspicious. He couldn't sense anything off, and everyone that passed him looked okay. He looked back to Ron, waiting for her.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Ron smiled, muttering a quiet "Thanks," before carefully tucking her wings close to her back and making sure the jacket concealed them. Once she looked like a normal person (or as close as was possible with her ragged clothes and tangled hair,) she jogged after Eres until she stood by him. She looked around suspiciously, scruitinizing every face for something suspicious. When she didn't see anything that immediately made her nervous, she began to walk slowly down the street. "Should our first priority be food, or clothes?"
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 pm

He shrugged, looking up and down the road. "We need money first. I don't know how we're gonna steal a decent meal, honestly." He gave her an apologetic look. He didn't think she really approved of the stealing of money, he wasn't too sure, but this was how they had to live. They had to survive somehow. "You know how to do it, or do you have some weird talent that someone would pay to see, or anything?"
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:02 pm

She sighed. "I have no idea how to steal. I can touch fire without getting burned, but that'd make it obvious that I'm not 'normal.' "
She thought about it for a moment, biting her lip. "Um, I'm really flexible. Maybe I could pose as a contortionist or do some gymnastics?" She had always been able to easily do tricks that top-notch gymnasts only ever hoped they'd be able to perform someday-back in the School they tested her flexibility during some experiments, having her bend her limbs back as far as possible and such. It had never been a problem for her.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 pm

OOC: Will be offline for a bit. Apologies!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me