I Hate That I Love You || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

nineteen

Postby adheline » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:44 pm

C L A Y T O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ impressed, interested role⇨ meetings in the park boy

Looking at the photo, he was rather impressed that she had managed to make something so simple as nice as she did, on her phone no less. He took it in as a whole first, noticing quite easily the focal point of the butterfly. He absently smiled just a little at the chosen subject before letting his inquisitive gaze roam over certain aspects. "No, it's great," he told her, glancing up at her briefly before returning to his examination of the picture. "Really, you have a lot of talent," he complimented honestly. Just a second later and he handed the phone back over. "Impromptu and all, it's honestly fantastic," he grinned, nudging her shoulder with his own.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:05 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie looks down once he got a hold of her phone. She glances up at him timidly as she listen to his critiques of her pictures. Her head rose slowly as he begins to speak, slightly surprised at what he was saying. She blinks and stares at him as he continue to examine her picture. She feels her cheeks heated up at his compliment. She grabs her phone as he hands it back, looking at it as she bring it to her lap. She look back at him as he nudges her. "Uh, thanks." she says appreciatively, giving him a bright smile. This discovery of this shared interest of them has been pretty pleasant. Thinking back to their conversation yesterday reminds her of something. They were mostly focus on her work during their talk, but she didn't really asks about his. "Now that you seen a snippet of my work, what about yours? Will I ever get the chance to see any of your work." she asks curiously. She eyes him, trying to imagine him with a camera. It made her smile at how oddly fitting it looks.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty

Postby adheline » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:22 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ impressed, interested role⇨ meetings in the park boy

Giving praise was something a little new to him, because he generally didn't have cause to. In hindsight, though, he might have overdone it a little, he thought as he watched her blush in response to it. It wasn't like he was lying, however, so he didn't really think that much about it. When she asked about his own pictures, he didn't answer right away. It was odd enough to be talking about his photography with another person, much less Jessie, but to show the evidence was entirely new to him. Not even his parents have seen what he does in his free time, save for the occasional trips out of country where they steal his camera to see what he's taken pictures of. He thought about the stacks of SD cards and canisters all safely tucked away in a plastic box, stored carefully in his closet. He glanced back to the girl at his side, catching sight of the papers still posed from the little photo shoot. "Yeah, you will," he said at last, deciding that it really was about time. "I don't really carry anything on me, so I'm not sure when... but yeah, you'll see them." He thought briefly of pulling his phone out and taking a picture of something, maybe even her, but his phone was clean of any and all pictures, the gallery empty. It was an unconscious defense against the activity in question, a blank facade to hide it from everybody else. Taking a picture on it now would seem like a crime, in a way. A spattering of telltale red on the pure slate.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:54 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie eyes at him expectedly as she waits for his answer. At his pause, she raises her eyebrows at his slight hesitation to answer. She observes him, trying to read what he is thinking. Thinking back, she never heard anything about him being into photography until yesterday. Even though she doesn't exactly hang around with him or his friends, she would have thought she would have heard around school from somebody considering his popularity. Maybe he wasn't as open as she is about her interest in it. A very pausible reason since he stated that he doesn't take his camera out often. She was about to take back her question, but he finally answered before she could. She look slightly surprised by his answer before her expression softens into a smile. "Alright. I look forward to whenever that might be." she says sincerely. She turns her attention to her papers, organizing them in her notebook before putting everything back in her bag. Putting the strap over her shoulder, she stands up, stretching her arms out for a bit. She spins around to look at Clayton, one hand holding the strap of her bag. "I should go. I just remember that it's my turn to cook dinner tonight." she says, biting her lips, hoping she'll have enough time to do everything.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-one

Postby adheline » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:04 pm

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ curious, hesitant role⇨ meetings in the park boy

The mild surprise at his answer wasn't unexpected, he supposed, but it did remind him with a stunning solidarity that the two were still worlds apart. This was untrodden territory, facing each other with an unfamiliarity that upon reflection, was so easy to forget. He smiled back briefly, nodding in agreement at her own response before she stood up. He watched her just for a moment until she began to speak, at which point he stood, too, and shoved everything carelessly into his bag. "Yeah, I didn't realize it'd gotten so late, he agreed, looking around vaguely. He could tell from the way she bit her lip that she was worrying, maybe about the time. A sudden thought struck him at the concept, and he hesitated before voicing it, wetting his bottom lip in thought. "Would you," he started, pausing to both collect himself and point with his thumbs in some general direction over his right shoulder. "Would you like a ride...or, something?" The crude wording of his offer made him wince, but he supposed that it didn't really matter so long as he got the message across. Sparing a thought on it afterwards, though, he considered that she lived close enough for a walk that lasted just a few minutes, or that she'd driven here herself. He shifted his weight, running a hand quickly through his hair.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:38 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie watches him as he gets up soon after her. She blinks and tilts her head as he pauses his sentence, not exactly sure what she should expect him to say. She looks at him slightly surprised by his offer. She opens her mouth to decline since she didn't live to far from here, but something stopped her from doing so and she quickly close her mouth. It would probably be better for her to get a ride home to save a couple minutes. She begins to answer again, but no words exit her mouth. She was still at a loss for words at his semi-friendly gesture. Although she feels like she shouldn't with their recent interactions, but she does. Why? Because it was still him and her. This being on friendly terms thing between the two is still foreign to her. She doesn't even know what to consider- She halts her thoughts as she realize she's been staring at him the whole time, quickly looking down at the realization. "Uh, sure. That would be nice." she hurriedly answers. In hindsight, those few minutes really wouldn't make to much difference. It is too late now, she already answered. She glances around at nothing as she waits to follow him.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-two

Postby adheline » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:16 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ curious, hesitant role⇨ meetings in the park boy

At her affirmative answer, he cleared his throat and nodded absently. "RIght," he muttered. gesturing in the direction of where he parked before leading the way. "I'm just over here," he told her without an actual need to do so, gesturing in the general area of where he parked. His car was a thirty second walk away, but hidden behind a row of trees. As they walked, he found that while he didn't regret offering to drive her, he certainly could have done without it. They weren't even in the car yet and it was already palpably awkward. In hindsight, he guessed, he could have thought this through a little bit better. After all, talking terms didn't equate to transportation buddies. Eyes on the ground, he spotted an oddly place rock and stepped cleanly over it, not daring to risk tripping in front of somebody. He shoved his hand in his pocket, fishing around for his keys. When he reached the car he held open the passenger door for her, standing behind it and leaning his crossed arms over the top.

(Sorry about the wait and its poor quality, school's eating me)
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:00 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie glance over at where he gestured, but didn't see much other than the greenery around the park. She looks back at him and nods. She follows behind him as they walked. Her eyes surveys on the ground around her. The silence between them is starting to get on her nerves, making her feel awkward, despite the fact that it has only be a few seconds. Her steps comes to a halt as she suddenly see a rock in front her that she somehow didn't see earlier, eyes widening slightly in the process. If she was looking anywhere else, she would have probably tripped herself. Shaking her head at herself, she steps over it. She looks up and watches him opens the door for her. "Nice car." she observes as she walks toward it, meeting his eyes for a second before getting in. Not that she really knew any thing about automobiles, it just look nice and clean.

(No worries. c: Same here. >.<)
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty-three

Postby adheline » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:54 am

C L A Y T O N

He half-grinned at her compliment towards his car, always taking extreme pride in his vehicle. It was hard to explain why, but the praise it earned seemed like some sort of progress towards something. "Thanks," he breathed, closing the door securely after her and making sure none of her limbs or clothes would get caught. He rounded around the hood before opening his own door, sliding into his seat and turning the car on. His fingers lingered on the only attachment to his keys: a coin like piece of metal between one and two inches in diameter that advertised his father's company. Something about the action was habitual, but he wasn't sure when it started. He slid on the seatbelt, pressed down the brakes, and shifted into reverse. As he was easing into the gas and heading to the exit of the lot, he glanced at her briefly. "Where to?"
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:06 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie puts on her seatblet as he got in beside her. She moves her bag on her lap to be more comfortable. She smoothes out her jacket slightly before looking up at him. Her eyes observes his actions closely, travelling to his hands as he held a circular metal object in his hand. As he let go, she could recognize it slightly, probably seen something similar around the city. She look away as she hears his voice, glancing up at him. "Oh, right." she says. "Exit left of the park. It's a fairly staight path from there. My house is on the left, number 503." She points in the direction as she explains. When they start moving, she went back to looking around. Her head circles around, noting how spotless it was. Turning back to the front, her eyes wonders back the object attach to his keys. She doesn't why she was so intrigued by it, though it was probably his emphasis on it of his action. "Where is that from?" she asks out, but it mainly for herself, trying to figure out where she could have seen it.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me