Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 am

Mara *smiled and said* "Pizza" * She loved pizza since it was her favorite food.* "If I had to live on a deserted island with a endless supply of any food it would be pizza" *she giggled.*

Emma *Smirked as she said* "I would defiantly fly!" *she said as she thought of what it would be like to fly. She looked up at the sky as she thought about it she looked back over to Harry* "what about you?" *she asked.*

Liam
*gave a kind smile* "That is a cool name!*he said he thought it was a really cool name* "It's nice to meet you"

Niall
"I play the guitar" *he said with a smile as he took a quick sip of the Pepsi. "what about you? Do you play any instruments?" *he asked.*

Louis
"That's cool" *he said. Looking up at the sky it was a nice day today. He looked back to Miya she looked a bit older than she was*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

Zayn

"I like chicken." he laughed. "Pizza huh?" he laughed." umm.. whats your favorite.. song to sing?" he asked

Harry

"Invisibility... i would like to scare people.." he laughed. "Ok.. now you ask!" he smiled at her.

Amber

She smiled. "Its nice to meet yopu too." she sighed. "How old are you?" she asked. He looked around 20-21 range.

Kiandra

She laughed. "I play guitar.. and i never put it down!" she laughed. "In fact... Wanna come to my room? I can show you my fav song.. " she laughed. She had never been this confident around a boy before.

Miya

"W-when's your birthday?" she asked as she twisted her hair in her finger, and looked down, slightly biting her lip.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 am

Mara "That's cool" *she said she smiled* "Call me maybe" *she said with a laugh . She was being honest it actually was the song she really loved to sing*

Emma *thought for a moment* "would you rather have free starbucks for a year or have free itunes forever?" *she asked with a smile*

Liam "I'm 19 what about you?" *he asked her with a smile she looked about the same age as him.He looked up at the sky it was a really beautiful day. He looked back to Amber with a smile.*

Niall *took a sip then said* "Yeah! That sounds like a cool idea " *he said putting his Pepsi on to the counter. He looked at her with a big smile.*

Louis "December 24th" *he said smiling at her. He was really starting to like her.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Zayn

He laughed. "I love that song!" Zayn looked down, then back at Mara.

Harry

He thought. "Itunes forever.. because it's forever, and the money I'd same from not buying songs would make up for starbucks for.. ever." he laughed.

Amber

She smiled. "19, turning 20 Sept. 14.." she laughed, then looked up at the blue sky. She was supposed to hate these guys. She covered her face and laughed at herself, then looked back at Liam. "What's your favorite animal?" she questioned.

Kiandra

She smiled and grabbed his hand, then dragged him up the stairs to her room. She walked out on the balcony, then back into her room. "Is that your room next door? With the guitar against the railing of the balcony?" she asked as she sat on the bed and composed herself.

Miya

"Cool! Only a day away from mine!" she laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Mara *had a big smile on her face she was really enjoying her day.* "That's cool" *I said looking up at the sky.*

Emma *laughed* "I don't think i would be able to decide" *she admitted * "They are both my favorite things" *she said with a giggle. *

Liam "Turtles,what about you?" *he asked with a smile. The girls all seemed like really nice girls. *

Niall *he laughed* "Yeah it is " *he sat down at the end of the bed. She seemed like a pretty cool girl.*

Louis "That's ironic" *he said with a laugh. He smiled.* "So what do you wanna do?" *he asked*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Amber

She laughed. "I like wolves.." she smiled. She looked down, and traced designs on the surface of the water, her hair covering her face.

Kiandra

She smiled. "This is my favorite song..." She started strumming. It was an olddie.. but goodie. She started singing too. She went midway, then stopped. "Its old.. I know.. I like the older songs.. though. They actually have meaning.." she smiled, her cheeks burning.

Miya

She shrugged, then heard Kiandra singing in the distance. She laughed. "Umm... lets... i dont know.." she laughed and covered her face with her hands. "What should we do?" she asked.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Niall *was amazed by her talent. * "That was amazing!" *He said with a excited voice. He had a big smile on his face.*

Louis "Hmmmm we could go make a sandcastle on the beach" *he said with a laugh*

Liam "Wolves are cool" *he said with a smile.*

Mara *looked to zayn with a smile.She was having a really good day. She relaxed in the sunlight.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 am

Kiandra

She blushed even harder and looked down. "What song do you like to perform?" she asked him, looking up, her green eyes glimmering. She had no idea where that courage had come from, but it had just left her. She looked out the balcony, then back at Niall.

Miya

She laughed. "Ok!" then she ran onto the shore and started building. She was very talented, as I mentioned. So sculpting, being one of her talents came easy to her. She made a tall blob of sand, packed it in, and started carving. She finished and stood back. "Sorry it's not as good as I was hoping it to be..." she looked down at her feet.

Amber

She laughed. "Turtles are cool, too! Now... whats your favorite.... coffee drink at starbucks? I like anything, as long as Its got caramel " she laughed at herself.

Zayn

He looked up at the sky, then he sighed. "What do you want to do now?" he asked slowly, he was so captivated by the sky, It was hard to talk.

Harry

He laughed. "Ok... would you rather.. have to sing at MSG naked.. or sing at a bar dressed?" he laughed hysterically. "A-and yo-u ha-ave to ans-swwer.." was all he could get out.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 am

Louis *also ran on to the beach. He started building on but it just looked like a big blob. His jaw dropped when he saw Miya's.* "Yours is way better than mine" *He said stepping so the side of the big blob of sand he had made.*

Niall"fly me to the moon" *he said with a smile*

Liam *shrugged* "I don't really have a favorite" *he said with a laugh.*

Mara *shrugged* "i don't know" *she said with a bit of a laugh. She looked up at the sky * "you have any idea's?" *she asked looking at some clouds that were in the sky*

Emma *let out a laugh* "Ummm a bar since I would be fully clothed" *she said laughing.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 am

Miya

She giggled. "I guess... here.." she said as she kneeled behind him, and reached over. She grabbed his hands and guided it to start carving windows. She looked up, and their faces were just inches away. She smiled, and awkwardly looked back down. "And you want to do this softly, so it doesn't break.." he said softly, keeping her eyes on where they were carving.

Kiandra

She laughed. "Yea that's a good song.." she sat on her bed. "Do you play your guitar in the songs you guys write? You guys do write the songs right?" she questioned. She wrote the majority of the songs herself, except for Mara and Emma's occasional songs. Kiandra hasn't recently written any songs. They all end up tragically.

Amber

She fake gasped and moved away from him in the hot tub. "well I never!" she said as serious as she could in a heavy british accent, like a queen. She laughed.

Zayn

She shook his head. "I think I'm just gonna lay here for a while." he pretend snored, then laughed. "Umm.. i dont know what to do.." he lid back down and laughed again.

Harry

He laughed. "Well.. MSG does pay alot o money.." he laughed so hard it hurt. "Anyway.. its your turn to ask.." he smiled.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me