1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 am

The lass led him down a path and into the forest. "We just need some branches. Seeing as it's Autumn, that shouldn't be too hard..." she said softly, bending over and swiftly grabbing a medium-sized branch that was only a foot long. Not stable enough to support anything on the tree, but just the right size for firewood. She fingered it gingerly, snapping off some smaller twigs branching off of it before she started walking again, dragging the branch along the ground behind her.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 am

Andrew nodded before he started picking up some of the larger limbs off the ground, even if they where too long her geussed she had something to cute them with. He turned his arms full of the thick limbs waiting for her, before he started back to the house guessing they would make many trips. He was used to this kind of work so he did not really care about it for the time, it would only be when she wanted or made him do something that made him feel like a slave that he would do anything.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 am

Shayna listened as she heard him turn back for her house. She did nothing to stop him, knowing he had good reason for it. Once she had enough wood, she turned back down the path and headed home. She stopped at the side of the house, piling the small logs up against the wall for later. While she wasn't as affected by temperature as humans were, she supposed that because she now had a human slave, she'd have to be more conscious about certain things. Before, she had never needed to use her fridge, it had merely come with the house.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 am

Andrew turned putting the logs down where she had put hers, before he started back trying to find more thick limbs. He ulike her had to find fallen ones, so he could not just brake the limbs like she could. He turned grabbing the larger ones off the forest floor, trying to get the thicker ones but getting some little ones to too start the fire with.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 am

Eventually, after they had both made another two or three trips, she stopped him at the edge of the forest and said, "Thanks, that should be enough," in a soft voice. She then tugged on his arm lightly, beginning to lead him down the path. "Let's give this place a little check up while we're still here. It's always a good idea to see how the forest is doing. Falls into disrepair otherwise," she added gently.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 am

Andrew turned as he put the last hall of the logs down, guessing if he did not do it he would be the one who was cold not really her. He turned hearing her say something about the forest before she grabbed his arm. He jurked away a bit as he had never like being touched and by a vampire that was the last thing he wanted. He mumbled something to himself before he followed behind her, rather being in the wide forest then stuffed in that house with her.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 am

She looked at him with momentary thought before she turned her head away. She already knew by now that he did not like his situation, but suddenly it seemed that he was the moody type. The relationship between them could go from awkward to friendly and back in five seconds. Though, she couldn't really say she was surprised, as they didn't really know much about each other, and most humans hate vampires as it is. Not that she could relatively blame them. She would too if in their position.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 am

Andrew turned, looking around the forest as they walked not one of them saying anything. He was fine with that for now, he did not really want to talk right now.

(Sorry on phone.)
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:04 am

Every so often she would pick up a piece of litter or a hunting snare and mutter something like, "Idiots." It really enraged her when people - whether humans or vampires - hunted on her property. She had half a mind to show them what they were crossing. She was careful with the snares and traps, cutting herself only once or twice, but it always healed immediately.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 am

Andrew watched her as she snagged herself cutting herself a few times before she healed fast. He rolled his eyes before he stopped picking up a stick as he bricked the leaves in front of him before it snagged on a snarl. He turned untieing the snarl, making sure that he did not cut himself.
The one who made you,
How sad.