1x1 with Hyunseung

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Hyunseung

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 am

Ivan walked down with Vik. He held Vik's hand as the nurse rubbed the gel on her swollen belly. He looked over at the screen.

The nurse pointed to the screen. "Twins must run in the Belikov family." She said. "Keylee has two sets and she is a twin." She said remembering Keylee. "And I actually want you to start monitoring everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you had them tomorrow. Actually with your age and size you should have had them a week ago."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am

Vik listened, looking up at Ivan, then at the nurse. "Should i be in pain? Because I'm not."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am

The nurse shook her head. "You should be uncomfortable and tired." She said. "The twins are healthy, but I'm gonna have you put into a gown and hooked up on iv's. I'm gonna make you walk around see if we can have them by 3am." She said grabbing Vik a gown.

Ivan looked at Vik. He couldn't tell if she was nervous, or scared. He squeezed her shoulder. "The longer they wait the worse it'll be baby."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am

Vik sighed, rubbing her face. "Okay." She said, standing so she could get the gown on. She looked at Ivan, and nodded. "I know."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am

The nurse followed Vik leaving Ivan in the room. She hooked her up to an iv and helped tie the gown. "Give it 10 minutes, start walking, you'll be in the room next to Keylee's. You should be in pain real soon." She said walking Vik back to Ivan.

Ivan took Vik's hand smiling he walked out of the room. "It's 10pm right now so five hours and you'll have both of them." He said hugging her.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am

Vik smiled, and hugged him back. "I'm really not looking forward to it, though." She said.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 am

Ivan nodded walking with her. "I don't want you to be in pain." He said looking at her. "You're already starting to get uncomfortable and it bothers me to see you in pain."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Vik laced their hands. "Hopefully it won't be as bad as Keylee." She said.

>>Just tell me when you want her to start having pain and stuff.<<

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 am

(Soon I have to babysit at 7 I hope they have wi fi)

Ivan nodded walking down the hall. He stopped and kissed her. "You'll never go through this again. I can't get you pregnant and you are going to be with me forever."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 am

Vik nodded. "We could adopt. I still want to have kids."

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me