☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm

Drumming her fingers against her arm in irritation, Esmerelda let out a hefty sigh. " Very well then. T'would have been useful knowledge to have had prior. Perhaps then..." she didn't continue her words, letting them trail off with a hint of despair in her tone. She didn't seem particularly inclined to elaborate further, either.

Instead, when she did speak again, it was with renewed seriousness and was more of a statement or command as opposed to a request.

" Fear not for I shall not join you in your meeting, nor shall I linger around the premises so as not to risk scaring them off. However, in turn you shall tell me the details of the important matters discussed at the meeting. But do not, and I repeat, do not tell me their secrets regarding staying hidden from him. Because he turned me himself, he has his ways of peeking into my mind. Something I have not yet figured out how to block out. There's the possibility he could then pry such information from my mind, and its best not to leave it to chance. "

Locking eyes with Roland, "Have I made myself clear, Roland?" spoken as she pulled an elaborately gold-adorned vile from the sleeve of her gown- a dark crimson, viscous substance inside of it. Her look and tone implied she wouldn't be handing over the vile to Roland unless he agreed.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marilla

Postby owl0430 » Sat May 18, 2024 1:28 pm

Awaiting Aralynn was all the ladies of the manor, gathered around in their own little clique. Marilla, Vivian, and Lilith in particular all seemed to be leading the discussions.

Marilla wasted no time in grabbing onto Aralynn's arm and pulling her down into the empty seat next to her. "It's about time you got over here! Now tell us, what is your preference for our celebratory beverages? A couple of us were thinking to take part in Blood-wine, but it's of course not to everyone's taste- so we still need to figure out what else we're going to have. Although Lilith was just bragging about some sort of tea she can make that pairs absolutely well with the sweeter varieties of blood. Then of course there's what type of sandwiches' we'll have- Valentine is adamant he needs the ingredient list today."

And so the onslaught of information began, relentlessly ongoing.

" Not to mention none of us can agree on what type of activity we want to do. Obviously most of the night will be the usual chatter as we prepare our makeups, perfumes, and attire for the masquerade; but that won't take the entire night, so we need to do something. Any thoughts?" asked Lilith.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 18, 2024 7:19 pm

"Humans are pathetically fragile creatures. Human offspring even more so and it seems the younger said offspring are the worse off they may be."

Rigel's tone wasn't necessarily what one would call cold and it wasn't cruel. If anything the second Renier's tone was matter of fact. Truthful and unafraid or uninterested in being otherwise as he ate.

"That being said.", a hand delicately picked his cup of the morning's blood-wine, "You said you yourself came through a similar if not that same affliction as they apparently have contracted. Tis also how they came here to consider. While we can not be sure how long they twere on their own before coming here it does not change the fact they survived well enough to make it too us. For young girls they are quite hardy. Especially for being in a kingdom of vampires, even if this town is protected by the family."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 18, 2024 7:38 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy felt a bit of indignous rise at that...but didn't say anything. Especially when he realized the tone of the other male. Rigel's tone wasn't cruel, more on the side of pointing out a fact. Still, he rolled his eyes a bit at the words of the male vampire, and shook his head. He looked around a moment, then back to the other. He nodded as he looked at him, silent up to this point but ready to say more.

"well, considering it just seems to be a cold they somehow caught, yes. I had a simular experience and it was no fun...and your brother had to have tea or milk brought for me. The cold really got worse when we finally got here. That's when you or he had to call the Apothecary." He then tilted his head, as he seemed to think. "They must have been with their parents at some point...and then maybe a vampire, but then they were in the woods."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 pm

"Yes. Though you must be fair and show some leniency with me, for I am not yet accustomed to matching such wits. Twould be more like a lady to go easy on me in such circumstances."

Even with his words Lucas was plenty happy, even happier, that Akira kept him on his toes. It was like a dance. He had never had to be the one to keep up like this with a women before and it thrilled and lured him in. The women he'd choose as his Lady had him wrapped around her fingers and in her inescapable grasp for certain weather or not she knew it. And the Renier Lord had no desire for that to change.

"Carefull.", he warned the blond human as she made her way accross the smooth bed of the shallow waters. "If I answer your question, twill I just be being distracted by idle chatter again? Or is it truly curiosity that needs answering?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Tue May 21, 2024 6:46 pm

The blond didn't have much time to utter a word before she was nabbed and promptly plopped into a seat right beside the culprit who'd nabbed her. Marilla. Right in the thick of the conversation. A situation which the rest of the household women didn't waste any time in taking full advantage of. Aralynn finding herself pleasantly bombarded by information and questions as soon as she was sitting down again.

Giving Marilla an apologetic look smiling, "Sorry. There were a few things I needed to take care of first." Afterwards she turned back to the group of women as a whole trying to sort through the information they were giving her. Trying to figure out the best way to join in the conversation going on around her. She giggled a bit hearing that Valentine was adamant that he have a grocery list regarding what ingredients they wanted for sandwiches. "I think I'll leave the blood-wines to you all, though if Lilith knows a tea that pairs well with sweeter ones tis interesting. I normally choose the drinks with a little more sweetness to them. It wouldn't hurt to have at all.", the young Changeling started jumping into the on going conversation, "As for sandwich ingredients it depends if we want something complicated or simple. Small or large. We could try something fresh like vegetables to go with our drinks or maybe a cheese sandwich of some sort."

"Other activities? Mm. Perhaps some games? We only need to come up with some we would be able to without causing a fuss or bothering the rest of the house."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:11 pm

" Hmm..." pondered the blonde, reflecting over a selection of possible responses. " Well if I am to be truthful with you, then I can't say I don't have any curiosity as to your answer. But most of it would've been idle chatter, yes. Ideally enough for me to determine what antics I could beat get up to next. "

For the first time in a while, the grin she bore was pure. Simply because in this moment, things felt " normal", or at least as normal as it could be given the very nature of things. There was no denying the 3dg of Vampires or Lucas's being one. That was a given. But right now it felt to her that a bit more of the 'human' was showing in him. That is to say, he wasn't intimidating at present. No glowing eyes or bared fangs, so on and so forth. It wasn't anyways a bad thing by any means. It was just nice on occasion to not feel so much like a lamb lying next to a Lion, a rabbit wandering alongside a fox.

Plus, technically speaking she and Haruna had only just recently been introduced to three dangerous and complicated world of night. They were still adjustiny- so at least, to her, moments that felt like things the average human would engage in- such moments were precious.

Though the thought did cross her mind that wondered if Aralynn were still alive- how well she'd be faring with all this.

." Leniency? Never. On the contrary, wound going easy on you not be an insult to your own level of intellect? Even as a lady, twould be far more inappropriate of me to do blatantly strike at your ego." She teased.

" Unless, you already feel you're outmatched?" A smug, playful grin adorned her textures, accompanied by a raised eyebrow. Question, no- daring, Lucas to respond.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 23, 2024 4:00 am

Roland was prepared to give his word when Esmerelda produced the ornate vial with the ominous liquid inside. The former Family Head immediately locking his gaze on the small yet dark thing resting in the female’s offered hand. He might not have been sure whose it was a glance and the stopper prevented identification by scent, but Roland Renier was far from a fool.

Even more so given the situation and the revealation of who Esmerelda had spoken with.

“A new Thorn.” It wasn’t a question. Roland looked back up at the female vampire as a silent conversation seemed to pass between the two of them. One of understanding on the male’s part. “I may not know why but if Tis the command of the Progenitor- When we meet next Lady Esmerelda I shall be able to answer all that you ask, I can do that much in return.” A weak smile, “That boy-“
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 24, 2024 7:48 pm

"...Tis not a command from the prpgenitor." Clarifying the circumstances, it was her attempt at empathy. A peculiar way of attempting to console Tolsnd as best she could- but it had been far too long from when she'd been human. Feelings that at one time something she was well versed in over time became something akin to foreign.

" It was more of a favor, really. Whether or not it is used, and the new Thorn created, is entirely your decision. Though I have my opinions, they are biased. Even I do not wish to force your hand one way or another." Staring at the Vial a minute longer, she briefly closed her eyes and set it down atop Roland's desk.

when she opened them again, it was to look out the window.

" No matter your decision in the end, tis wise to still be grateful to him. Tis not every day the progenitor hands out favors like that... but lucky for us, it would seem he doesn't wish to loose his[ favorite pureblood for the foreseeable future.

Granted, there was a catch. For her, anyways. For Eoland, it truly was a favor.

" Just be strategic if you decide to use it. There is enough in there, according to him, for precisely one Thorn, and he will not he providing another. You'll only have one chance., so dont be careless wiith it. /color] Followed by a sigh.

"[color=#BFBFFF] " I trust you'll keep your word- I look forward to hearing all about your meeting next time. Until then, try to take care. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 25, 2024 6:48 pm

“Humans have lived with vampires before.”, said Rigel nodding, “Just look around you here as evidence to that, everyone here lives on the grounds and it’s been that way since the family was founded. Tis not uncommon among Purebloods in particular. If you think this family doesn’t feed on the staff members here, Haru, you’re not using your head.”

The blond male took another bite of the fluffy egg soaked bread sitting in front of him eating for a moment. “Still the fact that they’re so young is a bit alarming. Normally it’s a business exchange, the vampire gets fresh blood and provides the human with protection from other vampires. But little things like them is concerning about just where they came from. Though I doubt they came from a vampire’s care. Tis likely they wondered off and their parents and their parents gave up on finding them with time. Not that it matters now.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me