☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:46 pm

"Hello, little ones. And it's nice to see you again as well, Isabella." responded Akira, eyes glancing from person to person until briefly settling on Haruna. Her brother's genuine smile would be met by one as well; he seemed to be happy here. Dare she even say perhaps a bit happier than he'd been back home in Emberelic. A fact which spoke volumes, and much could be said on that matter.

But at the end of the day, so long as he was happy here and with the company he chose to keep in Rigel, then...perhaps all would be alright. Heaven help Rigel if he ever let anything happen to Haruna though.

" Well I can't say I wasn't surprise when I was told just where we'd be dining tonight, but it's been some time I think since everyone was at a meal together. Maybe not much time, but enough that 'twould have been nice. Evidently Lucas and Roland are caught up in some matter or another; still not all that surprising, however. Whatever it is they are working on I'm sure must be of the utmost importance at the moment."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:31 am

And her grace period was over.

It seeing Aralynn very nearly leaping into the air being startled by the vampire whose domain she choose to enter. One moment she was hunting around for something to make a few cups off something warm to drink, the next she was frozen like a child caught trying to steal sweets. And she was also being punished like said child who was caught….with a list of chores. Just as her sire had warned her about before she left him.

“Morning to you as well Valentine.”, she said though she also noted the sharp tone of voice the chef used which told her to be cautious. She would’ve have called it a bad mood per se but it wasn’t a cheerful one that would easily forgive her that was for sure. Not this time anyway. It almost reminded her of Marilla’s scolding tone. It was the use of this tone that kept Aralynn quiet as she set about following the list she was given by the vampiric chef without a single complaint or explanation. Playing with her hair tying it up into a loose hairstyle just above the back of her neck so as to keep Hair from falling into the food and ingredients, the blond set to her given tasks.

Valentine would find the indicated jars of herbs he needed lined up neat as possible along his one side on the counter.

“Should I mix the honey, milk and sugar together or do you need them separately?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am

“While I can not be sure as to what Father is up too, I can almost promise I know what Big Brother is up too. You Twould think he learned his lesson about skipping or diminishing meals again though by now. But Tis a certainty that the kitchen staff will take both of them something, so no need to fret on our parts.”

At that time, speaking of kitchen staff, carts were brought in covered with cloths and polished silver lids.

Looking up, Rigel gave a toothy grin before righting himself in his seat, “Ah! Here we are! Seems we arrived just in time for the meal to be finished.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:30 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman smiled as she nodded to the human girl, though didn't speak again. She continued to smile at the boys and girls. She then turned her eyes to the door or doors, as a staff member came in. She nodded as he, then others, came in with covered carts. She said "Thank you for your work again today." She then looked to her companions again, her son and his boy and her other son's girl.

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound as he smiled at his sister still. Seeing the smile she gave back seemed to hearten him. He giggled a bit, then blinked and shook his head a couple times. He hummed some more as he watched the girls now. He then looked over as well, as carts were wheeled in for them, with food. He smiled and dipped his head to the staff, then looked to the others once more.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one giggled as she looked at Akira. She nodded and said "Hello," again, then looked at the two guys. She then looked to Isabella, and smiled at the woman who must be decades old. She didn't know how long vampires could really live for. Shaking her head, she looked over as well at the staff and carts. Imitating Isabella, she said "Thank...thank you for your work."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:51 pm

There were various comments she could have made, jokingly and at Lucas' expense of course, had she felt comfortable enough around Rigel to make such jokes. For instance, ' You can rest assured that he will at the very least partake in all that the staff provides him with. He knows he'll be lectured otherwise'. But instead she kept it more polite while still showing care towards the matter.

" Yes; and I doubt he'll let the their hard work go to waste." spoken with a nod before, like the others, her attention drifted to the carts the staff were hauling into the room. Well, at least dinner smelled even better than usual tonight. It would be exciting to see what the staff had come up with this time. And conversing with Rigel was going better than expected...he seemed friendly enough for the time being.

Maybe dinner tonight would, if nothing else, be at least slightly better than expected then. Thankfully this was all that was left on the evening agenda for her; and in the morning she'd go visit with Estella again. Akira gave a nod to thank the staff as they went about their business.

and, of course, Ai's little comment of 'Auntie Akira' hadn't gone unnoticed...she simply had found herself too flustered by such a comment to respond.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:46 am

With a raised eyebrow, Valentine had halted in what he was doing to look back at Aralynn as if she'd gone mad; a lingering gaze that went on for an unnerving amount of time before he shook his head and went back to what he'd been doing. There was some type of batter being mixed in a bowl. " Is that even a...nevermind. Yes, mix them together, otherwise you won't have the topping for your pancakes. "

To top off his early-morning grouchiness, Valentine's hair was a bad case of bed-head, even while being tied up and pulled back.

"And while you're doing that, care to tell me why I've found you rummaging through my kitchen as this hour?"

Taking the jars of herbs over to another section of the counter, he began measuring them out and putting them into a seperate container that would be used later on in his process.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:59 pm

One of the staff members nodded to Isabella as they started to lay out the meal. It was a bit more of a challenge then it was useually due to the limited amount of space compared to normal, but it appeared that they were managing. They worked with practiced ease and efficiency as per usual while the spread for the meal was bit by bit unfolded and lay out before the diners.

The meal for today was a whole roasted pig which, admittedly, ended up taking up the majority of the table requiring the staff to place it off to the side. From there one of them stood ready cutting off sections of the meal setting each on the plates which another staff member passed. The plates were then returned to their places in front of the diners.

Aside from the main course, the meal also featured a large salad with a verity of greens upon it.

A simple soup that was made from bone broth and cooked until perfect.

And still warm rolls.

A simple, comfortable meal for a new change of setting. It was something the cooks had decided to try due to several of the members of the house being too busy for a large sitting meal and the odd change of dinner location. But nothing was lacking.

"Seems we are not the only ones experimenting for the day. As expected, the cooks rose to the occasion and performed well. Though there twas never any doubt.", said Rigel taking up his glass which one of the staff had just finished filling, "Impressive as always." Then turning towards Akira, "Thank you for letting me borrow your brother today, twas nice stepping out for some time. And Mother thank you for keeping the girls."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:55 am

Aralynn nodded in understanding as she found a place to work before fetching the ingredients. It took a few minutes to locate the milk, sugar and honey as the girl took note of how Valentine had the kitchen organized during her search. But eventually the girl located and had collected all three.

"I was looking for something warm to drink.", Aralynn confessed as an explanation as to what she was doing snooping around the kitchen, "I ended up spending all night spending time with Al instead of working, and thought that something warm would be a nice way to start the morning. At least I've found it tends too. But he did warn me I must be careful or you twould find and put me to work. I guess I twasn't as quick and silent as I thought I'd be."

It wasn't a total lie. But it did with hold a few things like their sire's encounter with Adrian, what they'd be up to and what they were planning. It was as Al said after all.....it was best to let everyone be excited and enjoy themselves before things became dark and messy. Especially so considering this invitation was such a large deal to everyone.

With the milk in a bowl, Aralynn started adding the needed sugar and sticky sweet honey.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:04 am

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman smiled when the staff member nodded to her. She then watched as the staff began to lay out all the food they'd made. Well, the cooks had made it; there were cooks and there were servers. She continued to smile as she watched them, though it was a bit difficult. The space was smaller here, but they still managed. "It all looks and smells wonderful," she said, as they finished up setting it.

She looked upon the roast pig, as well ad the large salad, a soup, and warm rolls. She nodded to herself, as she'd always liked pork and beef.

She then smiled as she looked at Rigel.

She nodded and said "You're welcome, they're a dream."

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy hummed a bit as he also watched them set out the meal. He noted it was roast pork, soup, salad, and warm rolls. He'd always loved warm rolls, and he didn't mind pork, but wasn't much of a salad eater. Still, he'd eat at least a little of the salad, probably with the soup. In other words, he'd pour the soup over the bit of salad he'd take. It made it easier, made it taste better to him that way, no matter what the soup.

He looked around at the others, watching as they looked at the food as well. He smiled as he looked at them all, then turned his eyes to Rigel. He nodded to the other, saying "It all looks and smells so good." He then looked to Akira, as Rigel thanked the girl. He nodded and said "We had a good time out there," to Akira, and smiled at her again. He then looked to the girls once more, and smiled at them as well.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one smiled as she watched as well. She didn't really like salad, but knew she'd have to eat some of it. The rolls and soup were very welcome to her, and the pork...the pork was fine. she looked to Rigel and Haruna, smiling as she listened to them. "Good food, good food!" she said, then shook her head. "It was very nice hanging out with your mama," Ai then said to Rigel.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:01 pm

" Such flattery still fails to do justice to the cooks' accomplishments. They're always outdoing themselves, to such an extent where one never knows what they might come up with next. " Sipping on a glass of water that had been supplied, she then continued, " Should be I who thanks you, however, for getting him off the Manor's grounds for a bit. Fresh air and sunny skies surely did him some good though I think regardless of the weather he would have enjoyed himself." a bit of a devilish grin appeared on her face with that last bit: directed towards Haruna, of course.

"You really should get out more. It will do you so good to seem some different sights then just the manor's gardens, no matter how stunning they may be."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me