1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:14 pm

Liv smiled shyly as she looked up at this man, so called “Emmett.” To say he was terrifying was at its least, but of course, it made her comfortable at the thought of Jensen being so near. “Uh-Uh- Hi? I’m Liv, but you probably know that since Jensens already introduced me..” she cleared her throat, slightly embarrassed with what she had said. “Y-You’re Emmett? I’ve heard some things about you, all good, I promise.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:31 pm

He grins widely at the girl whose almost as tiny as his 'sister' Alice; and seeing her nervousness he seems to hunch a little bit into himself. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

(Jensen has to resist the urge to snort at that.) "Sure you don't bro," That of course earns Liv a wink from the giant brother.

"Let me take your bags!" He reaches out, taking three of the four with one hand, like they weigh nothing. "Don't worry about if it's not all good, my bite is way worse then my bite, Bug." (Emmet has decided to give her a nickname.) His bright eyes survey the tiny human again, "but I won't bite you. " There's that smile again. "Esme has lunch cooking, " is said, leading the way out of the airport, ignoring the other humans who stop and stare at the unnaturally handsome man, ignoring the whispers. "And Rose is on her best behavior. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:52 pm

Liv seemed to relax slightly, her shoulders going slack at the pun. Of course she’d relax, she’s human. There wasn’t a world where supernatural beings could exist, it was an all human world, from her point of view. All she could see was a freakishly tall man, with a good sense of humor, even though he was a little intimidating, he didn’t seem like a bad person. Almost on instinct, she reaches for Jensen’s hand, her hesitant clear. He wouldn’t pull away, right? Not in front of his brother…

She braces herself for a split second, expecting to be reprimanded, or corrected. That family of hers really hadn’t treated her right, clearly. “Thank you for letting us stay?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:48 am

Jensen takes her hand with a wide grin over at her before shouldering the pack and wheeling out if the airport. "Emmet-" is grumbled teasingly, "you're being too fast!"

The giant man pauses, smiling still at his kin and shrugs, "you're welcome Bug," is spoken, "I'm just glad that you've whipped my brother into shape, it's been a while since I've seen him, and longer since he came home."

"College is important Em, " Jensen complains, "and its not like you and Rose couldn't have come see me, even with Esme."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:58 pm

Liv smiled and rolled her eyes as she remained quiet, not wanting to exactly “barge in” on their happy conversation. At this point, she’d allow him to reconcile with his family, and wait for the proper moment to speak. The two were only a small part of the large family, and of course, brothers at heart. Both seemed to have similar qualities, but almost didn’t seem like brothers, too. It was odd.

She shook herself from her thoughts as she spoke. “Even if I did whip him in shape, it was by complete accident. We’ve really only known each other for about two weeks. Slightly less if you think about it.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:24 pm

(Sorry, my grandpa died.)

Emmet chuckles at her words, but soon sobers. Only two weeks? Is his brother sure that this is his mate? The giant of a vampire nods and opens the door to the black humvee he favors. "Can I help you in, Liv?" Is asked.

Jensen tosses their bags into the back, leaving the door he can't reach open before climbing into the backseat. His brother would definitely put that dratted chair into the back.

--

The house is off the road and has its own dirt road a bit back from the town of forks. Sometime on the drive it had started to rain, and he had taken a couple pain medications to try to stiffle the sharp agony the weather always brings. He breathes an answer to an equally quiet question which he's sure his human can't here. The wolf scents the air, feeling the now familiar burn that is vampire scent in his nose. "Liv," is said, gently squeezing her hand, "this is Carlisle and Esme's place," there are large windows on the white house, and he prompts her to gather a good look.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:08 pm

(Oh I’m sorry for you loss! I’ve lost both my grandparents on my mom’s side in one year, I understand.)

Liv’s eyes widened as the large hour came nearer, its eminent size nearly dwarfing the trees that surrounded the clearing. “It’s a very pretty house.. Is it brand new?” The human girl looked about, rather curious. Without looking down, she reached toward him, searching to entwine her hand with his. “We’re staying here, yeah?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:40 pm

Emmet casts a curious glance at Jensen and turns into the garage, the small garage that is. "We have been here about a year now, Alice needed to get out of the sun, she has a bit of an allergy. " is excused, "and forks doesn't have much sun."

Jensen nods, feeling her fingers twine with his own. "We are staying here, unless you don't want to, then there's a hotel. " he'd totally understand if she doesn't want to stay here, "if it's too much or things are worrisome or -"

(Thank you. )

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:41 pm

Liv nodded as she remained quiet, looking about the rather spacious property, and its scenery. “No no no no no, I don’t mind staying here, I’m just curious. I’ve never seen such a large house. All the houses from where were from are kinda small. Comfy.” She nodded, and looked to Jensen, a little expectant, since this was a new place, she was slightly worried he’d find something, or someone, and leave her.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:52 pm

Jensen nods, leaning on his crutches. "It can get overwhelming." He admits, "ill try to keep Alice from making you go shopping with her, unless you want. " he smiles, "and Esme will probably have a great deal of questions, but you can always tell them you need time to yourself and they'll give it to you. A closed door works too."

Mostly.

The man gently squeezes her hand, "Liv, all you have to do is say, alright?"

((I'm so sorry! Work had gotten the better of me. ))

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me