1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:05 am

Kisa sat there in silence and lost of thought for a good ten minutes before sighing a little as her hand fell to her lap. She couldn't just sit here forever, not with there being tomato stains on her dress and still a little bit in her hair. 'I should scrub this out before it totally stains.' She thought before standing up and slipping out of her dress and into the one she wore the previous day. She then picked up the other one and rolled it into a slight ball before moving to the door so that she could head to the laundry room, opening it slowly. She was a little surprised to see Romanos standing there before remembering what he had told her,"Y-You can go...." She told him softly,"I-I'm alright." She said.

Alok continued to whistle to himself as he walked around, checking the usual places on where he would find Romanos, but was a bit surprised when he didn't find him at any. He searched a little longer before he saw some fellow knights, and decided to quickly ask them if they had seen him. When he heard that Romanos was seen walking towards the servant's quarters with the princess's handmaiden a while ago, Alok thought that was a little odd,"Maybe he was just helping her out." He said to himself before shrugging a little,"No matter. I guess I'll go and look for him there." He said before he was on his way.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:30 am

Adeline sighed, she was rather bored but wasn't about to just go to sleep to skip to the next morning. "Where is Kisa? She should have been back by now.." She wondered as she slipped back into her room, picking up the now silk pressed dress to bring to her handmaiden along with some of her precious ruby jewelry she had picked out especially for Kisa. As she began her journey down to the handmaidens quarters she hummed happily to herself as she was rather excited to see her friend again.

"If you are sure ma'am, let me or one of my knights know if you need anything. If you request my presence I will be right back in a few minutes." Romanos said, bowing his head respectfully before leaving as she had requested. Although he wouldn't mind staying with her a little longer, his stomach growled seemingly reminding him that he needed to eat. In the distance he saw Alok walking towards him, surely the two could find something to eat together. "Looking for me?" He questioned, a happy smile on his face as he greeted his friend.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:41 am

Kisa gave one last nod to Romanos as she listened to him before watching him walk away as she stood in front of her room door. She stood there for a minute, watching him until he turned the corner out of view. She wasn't sure why she watched him, but she did. Sighing softly, she then turned to walk the other way to the laundry room, only to see Adeline rounding that corner while carrying the dark mahogany dress,"M-My lady? W-What are you doing here?" She asked softly as she neared the princess.

Alok continued to whistle as he walked, looking around here and there, checking up on any guards or knights that he passed along the way. When he saw Romanos, he grinned big and gave a wave,"Actually, yeah! How'd you know?" He greeted in return before chuckling a little,"Never mind that. I'm thinking about heading to the tavern from some dinner. Care to join me?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:51 am

"My dear I was just coming to make sure you got back safely, and to bring the dress to you for tomorrow!" Adeline chirped, softly smiling as she hadn't noticed the stains and the upset aura that was surrounding her handmaiden just yet. "Oh dear! What happened?" She questioned, her smile turning into a worried frown, which then turned into an angry scowl. "Who dared do this to you? I will have their heads." She questioned, her hands balling into fists as she fully realized the situation. "Come on lets go get this dress cleaned and I will get this sorted out in the morning," she said as she noticed her anger was not helping the situation. She put another smile on her face and held out her arm for Kisa to take as they walked together to the laundry room. "I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I brought some jewelry for you to wear as well! They will look absolutely stunning on you!" The princess said, doing her best to bright up the others mood.

"I could see the look on your face! You always have that little smile when you're looking to get into something with me!" Romanos said chuckling softly as he joined the knight at his side. "I would love to join you, my stomach has been yelling at me for the past hour!" He said as the two began to walk back to the town towards the tavern.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:28 am

"O-Oh, you didn't have to do that... I-I could have just changed in your room before the ball...." Kisa said softly before glancing down at the dirtied dress in her arms,"N-Nothing happened.... I-I just got a little dirty. Y-You know how clumsy I can be." She said a little light hearted, trying her best to brush off the situation, but realized quickly that it didn't work. Kisa frowned and the more the princess got angry, the more she shrunk down a little, her ears lowering ever so slightly,"T-There's no need to do that, r-really." She whispered. When the princess offered her arm, she gently took it and walked next to her,"Y-You really didn't need to bring any jewelry. I-I would have been fine without any." She said softly.

Alok grinned at him,"Are you saying that I'm easy to read like a book?" He asked him as they walked,"Perfect, then let's go!" He said. He was glad the tavern wasn't too far away, which made it great for eating at. After they found a table, he ordered two drinks for them to start while they ordered their food before looking at him,"So I heard you were with the princess's handmaiden earlier." He said, making conversation.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:37 am

"I'm sorry for getting upset my dear, I know that doesn't make it any better. At least allow me to put out a little reminder to not disrespect my staff, it would make me feel better about your safety going down to the town." Adeline said, gently squeezing the others arm in a comforting manner. "Would you prefer to get ready together in my room? I wouldn't mind if you joined me! I could have one of my other handmaidens do your makeup as well, if you wish of course. You deserve it!" The princess offered with a bright smile on her face. "Well Kisa, you are about to get more upset with me. I have no intention of taking those jewelry pieces back, I want you to keep them." She said as the two entered into the laundry room. As the two spoke she grabbed the soap and helped her handmaiden clean her clothes, it felt good to help another with their labor.

"Well, maybe I just know you a little too well." Romanos replied, a goofy grin on his face as he spoke with his friend. He sighed happily as he nestled into his seat, it was his first time sitting all day and it felt good to give his muscles a rest. "Poor girl, she is such a lovely person and I found her in the town with tomatoes being thrown at her. I'm pretty sure that dastardly trio we keep having issues with were the ones who put the kids up to it, but there was no way I could have proved it at the time. It was the least I could do for her," the knight answered, taking a sip of his beer after he finished speaking. "What about you? What have you done today after humbling Jethro for me?" He questioned, a grin playing at his lips as he remembered the young knights humiliation earlier this morning. .
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:15 am

Kisa sighed softly. She knew no matter what she said that the princess was sure to do something about it in the morning. She then looked at her and nodded a little,"I-It's easier to get ready for these fancy things in your room." She said softly before giving a little smile,"I-I'll think about it. No promises." She commented. Once they entered the laundry room, she took the silk pressed dress from the princess and hung it up to have it stay clean before she went to gather some water and put it into the basin with the dress,"My lady, I couldn't. It's too much." She said as she started to scrub her dress clean in the water.

Alok chuckled a bit,"You got me there!" He commented before relaxing back into his seat, listening to the tale of what had happened as he sipped his drink,"Those three again? What I wouldn't give to just knock some sense into them!" He grumbled before nodding a little,"Yeah, true." He said before thinking a little,"Well, after that, I went and made preparations for the ball tomorrow, and then I had a little chat with the princess after a little run in, quite literally." He admitted openly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:37 am

"Well be sure to join me whenever you are ready! I'm sure they will be picking and prodding at me around noon, you will be relieved from your duties tomorrow so you have plenty of time to get ready as well. Or get some extra rest, whatever you choose to do with your time is up to you Kisa." Adeline informed the other as she leaned against the wash bin. "Kisa my dear, you have done so much for me throughout my life, I guarantee you this is not enough for everything you have done. Please accept this." She said, crossing her arms and the look on her face showed that she would not take no for an answer.

"I agree, if it wouldn't cost me my career I would show them a thing or two the next time I saw them," Romanos said in agreeance. There was quite a few times that he was rather tempted to do such a thing, but it was not the orderly conduct that he had sworn to uphold. "A run in hm? How did that go?" He questioned, chuckling softly before taking another sip of his drink. "Quite well I suppose, she seems to care less about formalities than the rest of her family." He presumed.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:46 pm

Kisa looked up at her a little surprised,"W-Wait, I will?" She asked softly. She'll admit, it would be nice to sleep in a bit longer tomorrow. After all, tomorrow was going to be a busy day. The kitsune went back to scrubbing as she listened to her go on. Throughout your life is a bit much. I've only been here and serving you for about a year. She thought to herself, but decided not to say anything. She looked at her and knew the face very well, so she sighed lightly in defeat,"A-Alright, you win." She said.

Alok smiled as he thought about the encounter,"It was really nice. You're right, though, she does." He said before grinning a little as he rubbed the back of his head,"I might have also been a little too bold, though I don't think she seemed to mind too much." He once again admitted openly,"I sort of kissed her hand and told her that I would save my first dance at the ball tomorrow for her." He told him. When the waitress came by with their food, he said thanks before starting to eat, happy to get something warm in his stomach.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:30 pm

"Yes ma'am, there's no sense in having another handmaiden around, besides you deserve a break anyways." Adeline said, reaffirming her choice on letting her have the day off. Besides, the princess knew her more experienced handmaidens wouldn't make room for her to help and she didn't need to feel left out. "Have you ate yet? I can snag you some of the good leftovers from the kitchen if that interests you!" She offered as she carefully observed the others facial expressions.

"Alok! You better be careful saying that aloud, some people around here don't know how to keep their mouths shut." Romanos replied, obviously surprised at the words that had just came out of his companions mouth. "You better make sure she does get that first dance tomorrow, knowing her she'll tease you into oblivion if you don't." He said, chuckling softly as he spoke. He smiled up at the waitress when she brought over their food, his stomach growled as if it was thanking her as well. As soon as she left he began eagerly digging into his food, sighing in relief as he ate the warm food.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me