Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:31 pm

“Good to hear you being optimistic.” Zoticus would mutter lightly, flashing her a tiny smile in return. It seemed he wasn’t used to smiling, as his were often short-lived.

As she spoke of friends he rose a brow. “Aahhh, many boy friends but no boyfriend?” He begged curiously. She hadn’t mention anybody previously that he could recall. He would’ve thought she’d be going with someone with how pretty she was. Miranda always had boys chasing after her— He shook his head at the recollection of her. “Although I’m sorry to hear your friends are usually busy. I’m sure they’d benefit from your company.” She was a pleasant person, the more he talked with her.

“I don’t have many friends.” He muttered solemnly. “Any friends I’ve had previously aren’t really friends anymore, they’ve grown distant or moved. I’ve come to find that friendships tend to be temporary in my own life… So I’ve stopped trying to make friends.” His only real friends were those in his group, but even then most of them were older than him. He wasn’t sure he found many of them to be friends, either. Colleagues, perhaps. A soft sigh escaped him before he shook his head once more. “But enough about me, I’m not very interesting. What grade are you in in school? What do you plan on doing after school?” It appeared he was trying to draw attention away from himself. Compared to her easy life, his was nothing but tragedy, and he didn’t want to reveal too much and dampen the mood.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:42 pm

"Yeah well, Paisley won't let them near. She says they'd " ruin my innocence" and apparently that's rather important for her." Avery rolled her eyes. "But I'm okay with being single I guess." She obviously didn't like it.

"I'll just wait for the right guy I guess. But I've never really been in a relationship before, I'm terribly afraid I'll mess something up or say the wrong thing." She shook her head, embarrassed.

"I'll be your friend, don't worry. I'll be a senior this year, and I haven't the slightest clue as to what I wanna do after school."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:22 am

The mention of the new name had Zoticus raising a brow. “Paisley? Who’s Paisley?” He begged curiously, only to huff shortly after. “Hmph. Are all men so improper as to ruin a lady’s innocence?” While he knew many men would probably do such a thing, there were some out there that wouldn’t. But he supposed those sorts were few and far between. Whomever this Paisley was, she had a right to think like that. It was just too unfortunate that it basically prohibited Avery from having something she clearly wanted. He could see she didn’t like being single.

“Don’t worry about messing up. Your suitor should realize that you don’t have much experience anyway, and you shouldn’t have much experience to begin with. It’s a learning experience. Your suitor should realize that you may make mistakes, and should easily forgive and forget, as you should with your suitor as well. I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

Her mentioning being his friend just had him flashing her a half-hearted smile before nodding at her comments of school. “Most people don’t have an idea of what they’ll do. Some don’t even well after graduation. It’s not much to worry about, in my opinion.” He mused before glancing to his watch, adjusting his glasses. “Although we should be leaving soon. How long are you allowed to stay out? Does your father expect you home within a good time?”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:40 am

"Oh Paisleys my best friend, we've been friends since kindergarten." Avery smiled at the mention of her friend. "Well the guys I know are all like that, she says they aren't good enough or nice enough for me."

Shrugging, she stood, but continued to talk. "Yeah well I hope I'm fine when it comes to a relationship, but for now I'll remain single and somewhat happy." The blue eyed girl pulled the door open, stepping out onto the sidewalk.

"My curfew is eleven at night, Scarlett wants her stuff, and I thought about going to college for time management, but that's something I don't think I'll ever get better at." She joked.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:22 pm

Kinda late on it, but happy Independence Day! :D If you celebrate it.))

“Sounds like she has high expectations for you.” Zoticus murmured with a small smile. “Which isn’t a bad thing. One should be picky. There are a lot of strange and malicious people out there.” He was well aware. He had known one… perhaps he could even fall into that category himself. Who knew.

As she stood, so did he shortly after, ultimately just nodding to her comment afterwards, soon picking up the drinks that were left. He’d idly follow her onto the sidewalk, keeping himself between her and the road once again as she spoke of her curfew. Her joke had him chuckling softly. Not really having much to say on that, he just left it there, content to follow her back home with the drinks in hand.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:36 pm

"Although I'm not against driving. Dad could at least let me try once or twice. I'm not gonna crash, I'm pretty sure." Avery murmured, a little disappointed.

(I do! And Happy independence day to you too! ^^)

"I guess it's good to be picky. Speaking of being picky, since you're practically living with the Mars family I should let you know. Scarlett, Cheríe, and sometimes even dad are party animals. So, he thought it'd be a good idea to throw some formal shindig tonight, with all of his friends. We both have to attend."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:15 pm

Awesome X3 Thank you~))

“Perhaps it would be better that, if you so decide to sneak out again, that we take my car. Or, alternatively if you have your own car, we take yours and mention that I’m chauffeuring you.” He glanced over to her then, glasses glinting in the bright sunlight, a small smirk playing on his lips. He couldn’t help it… couldn’t help the deja vu he experienced around her. Couldn’t help the desire to let her live a little, and get her out from under her father’s thumb.

As the subject changed, however, and she spoke of the party being held tonight, both his brows rose. “Well, this is the first time I’m hearing of it… but I suppose I was just hired.” He mused with a sigh. “Wherever you attend, I am automatically obligated to accompany you, especially in places filled with strange people.” Although she had already mentioned she did not want to be much like Cherie and Scarlett… so if they were party animals, she probably didn’t want to be one. Besides, Avery already seemed rather reserved. “How long are you expected to stay at the party?” He begged lightly.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:18 am

"Okay well technically you aren't supposed to sneak out with me, because YOU didn't have all of your stuff unpacked, but I have all my chores done, so I was free. And I'm pretty sure you heard me sneak out, I probably wasn't very quiet." Avery muttered, mentally kicking herself.

"It's a formal type of event, dresses and suits. I have to be there long enough to make sure everyone sees me, and so it doesn't look like I'm slacking out." She grumbled, not really excited. "But there's dancing, lots of people, and don't forget the amazing food, too ~"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:42 am

“Perhaps, but I was given orders, orders you very well heard.” Zoticus chuckled. “You were very quiet, I’ll give you that. I just happened to catch a glimpse of you leaving. Besides, I had planned on unpacking later on so I didn’t have much going on at the time.”

As she explained the event he only rose a brow. Goodness this sounds like it was within the making for a while now. He found it odd that Mr. Mars wouldn’t have mentioned it, but he supposed the man had been busy. “You won’t have any friends that will also be attending this party?” He couldn’t help but ask. While she insisted she’d be his friend, he was curious if she’d have other people to mingle with, even though he could see she’d rather not. “Well, whether or not you have other friends there, I will do my best to serve as a distraction. Whatever you’d like to do, I will do with you.” He was decent at dancing, if that’s what she liked. Otherwise they could just walk around a while then find something else to do.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:51 am

"Well I age my reasons for sneaking out, I'll have you know that." Avery nearly tripped over her own feet as a car sped by. "yeah no, Paisley won't be there, she's got work, and I'm sure a few of the guys will be there, but I'll avoid them, all they wanna do is dance with me. I made the mistake of saying yes, and that's all I did all night. Terribly boring unless you only dance once or twice."

Shrugging her shoulders, she continued down the road, nearing the house. "Really though, the only people who are actually nice to me is Jayce, Scarlett's boyfriend, and his brother Jordan. Can't forget Scarlett. All the other guys are just there, kinda confusing to be honest." The girl chattered on.

"You'd dance? With me?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me