☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:23 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one shook his head a couple times, but didn't comment. He didn't believe it when told Allen wasn't there for him... "Are you sure about that? Why are you here this late at night, then?" he asked, head tilting and looking kind of cute.

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:39 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Allen gulped and tried to quickly think of an excuse, "well, my dad owns the museum and he has me check on it during nights he can't" he explained. The way the stranger looked made him blush and he shook his head, his heart pounding as he hoped the other would believe him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:35 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one didn't know if he should believe that...This museum was rumored to be owned by a very old man. Now, of course, that man had kids and grandkids. Allen didn't look old enough to be the guy's son, so he was definitely lying about that. "Are you sure about that? I heard the owner is very old, though...he of course has kids and grandkids," he said.

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:51 pm

Allen

Allen let out a soft sigh, he was running out of ideas. Before he could come up with something else his instincts told him to just run. "I-I gotta go.." he said, turning around and quickly running towards the exit. However he was weak from skipping dinner so he ended up tripping. Landing facedown he groaned, feeling like things just kept getting worse.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:28 am

The dark haired one knew he'd caught gim, but didn't say anything more. When the other tripped, he held back a laugh. As cute as his giggles and laughs were, he didn't think this guy would appreciate it. He sighed and shook his head. "You should go eat something," he said. He then hoped the other hadn't hurt himself when he'd fallen.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:35 pm

Allen

With a soft groan Allen slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position. As he did he felt a warm liquid run down his lips, sighing he brought a hand up to his nose and realized it was bleeding. Just great, this night seemed to be falling apart. Trying to stop the blood that flowed from his nose he winced at the pain, unsure if he had broken his nose or just bruised it.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:10 pm

The dark haired one sucked in a breath as Queen barked. She sniffed the air, seeming to smell something, and he tilted his head. "Are you...okay?" he asked, now worried Allen actually was hurt. Queen was sniffing the air, after all.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:25 pm

Allen

"My nose is bleeding that's all.." he mumbled, trying not to make a big deal out of it although it was painful. Allen attemped to stop the bleeding with his sleeve, which soon turned red as it became soaked. Sighing he felt like he just wanted to cry, everything was going wrong and he was at his limit.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:10 pm

The dark haired one sighed and shook his head. "You need to get a paper towel or a...tissue, tissue is probably better." After all, a tissue was soft unlike a paper towel. Paper towels could be irritating to skin and noses, Xavi didn't know how to describe it.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:41 pm

Allen

Whimpering at the pain he felt the detective glanced at the other before he looked away. He was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded and dizzy, possibly due to blood loss and the lack of food. As his eyesight grew blurry he stayed silent and just watched the stranger before he ended up passing out.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me