1x1 with seadragonCaspian

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with dragonsFall

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Kay!
Happy holidays, by the way.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:22 pm

[Happy holidays! Got back from vacation and started a new job so I've been really busy but I hope to reply this weekend!]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:23 pm

That's fine]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:25 pm

[Darn it. My message didn’t post]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:45 pm

Weird...
Maybe try posting it again?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:28 am

[I will. Thankfully I saved it just in case. I should have it up by later today]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:56 pm

[That could definitely work for the person that Derik and Percival are hunting! But we can go with the NPC if you would prefer!]

Jasper Wells, Gentle Healer
Jasper thought about it for a moment then shook his head. "No. That is quite alright. I think it will be best if I just do it so I can find whatever it is I need." He explained as he put away the last of the supplies he had been sorting out, taking just a moment to think of anything else he needed to do for the day before he relaxed. He properly looked at his companion when she spoke. "That would be nice. I think I am all done here so if you want to go now, I suppose we could."

Felicity Noon, Feral Junk Collector
[Gonna hold off on Felicity for a few posts]

Derik Warren, Orions Chosen
As predicted, they traveling pair would reach the town by nightfall if nothing caught their attention. Rather than beginning their search right at that moment, they would likely retire for the night. Unless something happened.

Percival Palmer, Golden Winged
Percival would be staying with Derik
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:58 pm

[good, glad you saved it
Also, I don't honestly mind either way, just don't...kill Orri, of course.]

Jessie Robbins- Jess, Little rose- f- 26 for the human- angel, human body- hunter- has a fox that follows her (Starling)- light thing, magic sigils, driving demons out, Angel/demon blades, healing, singing- one sided crushes on both Jasper and Felicity- Tags: Jasper

The curly haired ginger shook her head a couple times. She sighed...but nodded to him, respecting his wanting it that way. "Okay, that makes sense, so I'll leave it to you." She glanced to the fox again, smiling, then looked to Jasper again. "Yes, there's nothing I need, so if you're done here we can go. Let's go," she then quickly changed that to. He'd said he was pretty sure he was done here, after all. She stepped off, then waited for him to follow her.

Donovan Jean Hughes- Donnie/Don, Van, precious prophet- m- 24- human- prophet but tries to also run a bookstore- prophet abilities and self defense- dog Davies- crush: Jasper- Tags: open (Jasper and Jessie soon?)

The cute but also handsome tanned one hummed a moment. He patted Davies, his Shepherd, then looked around. The dark brown haired one blinked deep green eyes (with gold ringing). He shook his head again, heading down to the bookstore. The building was a bookstore on the bottom, living quarters up top. Davies followed him into the book store. He smiled as he looked at the dog a moment. He then went about checking his books, making sure nothing had been stolen or damaged...

Neiri Ramoth- Nei, Ri, Hunters Golden Child- genderfluid- 22- human but may have non human blood- hunter- expert with bow and arrows, dog attraction(?)- Ori follows everywhere- crush: might be Derik- Tags: Ori/open

The attractive one, with the Vitiligo, hummed a moment. Deep brown eyes glanced to their companion, and they smiled reassuringly. The black haired one had no clue there was a bounty...She had no clue it was on her friend, either. She looked around as she stepped out, and realized it was starting towards night time. They wondered how the time had passed them by...Shaking their head, they decided to wander the town anyway. She nudged her companion, and walked along.

Orioni Perris- Ori, The Goodest Pup- agender- 20- werewolf something cross- hunter- wolf form, speed/agility- ears and tail can show or be hidden, eyes turn gold, nails/teeth a bit sharper, good with bow and arrows, wolf and dog communication- crush: might be Percival- Tags: Neiri/open

The beautiful and slender blue and gray eyed one woofed. The white and black marked gray canine glanced around. Ears twitched and the tail flicked. The blue-gray-dyed haired one turned humanoid again, rolling their eyes when Neiri nudged them.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:31 am

[I am too lol. Alrighty! I can definitely avoid doing anything that would permanently put Orri out of the picture! I usually don't do anything like that unless I have permission]

Jasper Wells, Gentle Healer
"Thank you." Jasper sincerely appreciated it, considering he had worked with others that did not respect his wishes. Which was why he needed to take the time to reorganize everything to make sure it could be found when it was needed. There was nothing worse than a messy workplace. Though the task was now finished so he could go do something else. The angel started to get to his feet, nodding. "I am all done here. We should go." He smiled faintly then followed after her. He wondered briefly what sort of books he should look for outside of the usual medical needs. Jasper was in need of a new book to read in his off time so he could look for something for that too.

Felicity Noon, Feral Junk Collector
[Waiting a moment]

Derik Warren, Orions Chosen
"May be best if we scope it out at night. Who knows what we will find..." Derik murmured as he selected some gear to keep with him as he went through their stuff. Most of it would stay in the room they were renting from the inn just so he could keep his load light. It was hard to move when you were carrying so much with you. As soon as he was ready. he led Percival out of their room and downstairs. The duo would soon head outside.

Percival Palmer, Golden Winged
"If you thinnk that is for the best." Percival decided. He had kepy his gear light just like Derik had. Though he was not nearly as nimble as his companion, he would do his best to make sure that he had an easier time moving and keeping up with him. In case anything happened. The Peryton would follow Derik out of the inn, taking a moment to look around once he stepped outside. He was surprised by how quickly it had gotten dark
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:30 pm

[XD I believe in. I know most people don't just kill off someone else character without permission]

Jessie Robbins- Jess, Little rose- f- 26 for the human- angel, human body- hunter- has a fox that follows her (Starling)- light thing, magic sigils, driving demons out, Angel/demon blades, healing, singing- one sided crushes on both Jasper and Felicity- Tags: Jasper

The curly haired ginger hummed a small sound. She turned back, to watch as the other angel stood up and followed her. She smiled a small smile, and began to lead the way. She glanced back at him from time to time. She tilted her head, and paused a moment. Shaking her head, she continued to walk, but posed a question of the male. "What kind of books are you looking for, do you know? If you don't know what to read, what kind of topics are you interested in?"

Donovan Jean Hughes- Donnie/Don, Van, precious prophet- m- 24- human- prophet but tries to also run a bookstore- prophet abilities and self defense- shepherd Davies- crush: Jasper- Tags: open (Jasper and Jessie soon?)

The cute but also handsome dark brown haired one hummed a small sound. Deep green eyes (with gold ringing) glanced around. He shook his head again, heading down to the bookstore. The building was a bookstore on the bottom, living quarters up top. Davies followed him into the book store. He smiled as he looked at the dog a moment. He then went about checking his books, making sure nothing had been stolen or damaged...He was relieved to see it was all fine.

Neiri Ramoth- Nei, Ri, Hunters Golden Child- genderfluid- 22- human but may have non human blood- hunter- expert with bow and arrows, dog attraction(?)- Ori follows everywhere- crush: might be Derik- Tags: Ori/open

The attractive one, with the Vitiligo, hummed a moment. Deep brown eyes glanced about as she realized it was getting dark. Some places stayed open into the night. The dark haired one led the way through the town, and looked around. There was a little food place, actually a couple, as well as some item and clothes shops. There was also a place with antiques and stuff. Other businesses were closed at this time. Those were the ones that were open, however.

Orioni Perris- Ori, The Goodest Pup- agender- 20- werewolf something cross- hunter- wolf form, speed/agility- ears and tail can show or be hidden, eyes turn gold, nails/teeth a bit sharper, good with bow and arrows, wolf and dog communication- crush: might be Percival- Tags: Neiri/open

The beautiful and slender blue and gray eyed one hummed. The white and black marked gray canine form having one looked around. The blue-gray-dyed haired one looked to one of the shops. It was a shop that sold silks and other things, and they quite liked it.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me