Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 am

( I went ahead and made one. I will get a picture of her after this post.)

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house || Tagged: Jessie and Nymira ||

When Jessie asked him if he was alright, he turned his attention to her. "Hmm? Yes I am fine love. A little bit sore but I am sure that I will heal in no time. But everything is fine now. I just hope that my brother will finally learn after that whole thing that he knows to never ever want to challenge me ever again. But the question is, how are you feeling though?" he spoke, yet said the last bit in a whisper so that no one else would hear.

Meanwhile Nymria came into the room and dipped her head to both her alphas. "Um I hate to bother you, but dinner is almost ready." she spoke softly yet kindly. Weston nodded his head and glanced over at Jessie. "Alright, lets get something to eat and then we can finish this conversation upstairs."
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:58 pm

[Hello Nym, lol. I love her, but for some reason my iPad won't load Pinterest...I swear it used to it, but one day it decided it didn't like Pinterest anymore.]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston and Nymira

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The redhead nodded when he told her he was, in fact, fine. "Your brother, it was your brother, really?" she growled. She then quickly said "I...sorry..." and shook her head. She then quickly nodded to him, and said "I'm fine. Wanting pups a bit more now maybe, but definitely fine. Ginger's babies are so cute, and she was soprotective...I hope I'll be that good a mother," she whispered, then nodded to Nymira and smiled as she said "Thanks for telling us."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: others (Ginger; Cumin, Brown, Gigi, Cinnamon; Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled sweetly as Ginger and the pups went to the kids table. Yes, they have a table for the kids. Ginger usually sat over there with her little ones. She hummed a canine sound as she watched Ginger a moment longer. Coriander finally appeared, coming in to eat. He was obviously hungry, Ruka could just tell somehow. She smiled a moment at him, then wondered if she'd ever have a mate. She shook her head, focusing on sitting somewhere.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:42 pm

(yea that sometimes happens to me as well lol )

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male|| Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Location: In the pack house, in the kitchen || Tagged: all the pack members ||

"Yes my brother. Well half brother really. And no need to apologize. He never really understood how rankings work, mainly who can be alpha. It is the one thing that my father and I can at least agree on. I have alpha blood in me, whereas my younger half brother does not. So yes he can try to challenge me as many times as he wants, but even if he were to win, he wouldn't be able to get very far if he were an alpha." he explained, with a light shrug of his shoulders.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into his side and pressed his face into her head. "Just be patient my dear....All in due time alright. Now come on and get something to eat. I will have Nymaria have a look at you afterwards. She will probably will want to check me over too after the fight I had with my brother...." he said and kissed her hair.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:08 pm

[XD yeah; it was loading Twitter, when people would post fics they'd have art with them sometimes. Haven't tried Twitter in awhile though]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston and Nymira

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The redhead hummed a bit, and nodded as she said "Ah, yes, half brother." She narrowed her eyes at the mention of his father...She then nodded to the taller werewolf once more. She said "She can, but...well, I assume you mean for signs of pregnancy? Well probably have to...you know, a couple more times. It's not like everyone gets pregnant the very first time. We might have to try a couple times honestly." She then went with him towards the kitchen. She smiled as she saw the others there.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: others (Ginger; Cumin, Brown, Gigi, Cinnamon; Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled sweetly as Ginger and the pups went to the kids table. Yes, they have a table for the kids. Ginger usually sat over there with her little ones. She hummed a canine sound as she watched Ginger a moment longer. Coriander finally appeared, coming in to eat. He was obviously hungry, Ruka could just tell somehow. She smiled a moment at him, then wondered if she'd ever have a mate. She shook her head, focusing on sitting somewhere.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:43 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house kitchen || Tagged: everyone in the pack ||

"We will talk more about this later. We still dont need everyone to know about this just yet alright?" he told her softly and offered her a reassuring smile. When he had mentioned his father, he could tell that it annoyed her a little bit. As much as they all know how annoying and irritating that his own father can be such a pain in the rear. Pushing the thought aside, Weston made his way into the kitchen and brought Jessie over to the table. He sat her down and went over to make her a plate of something before he too made himself a plate.

He brought the plates over and set one down in front of her and then he sat down himself. Meanwhile his beta Davina came in with Nymria in tow, the two women giggling and whispering among each other. Weston raised an eyebrow at the two of them and they both saw him look over. They instantly stopped and lowered their heads. "No need to be ashamed at all you two. You just had me curious honestly." he added. The two sat down at the table and then glanced back at their alpha.

"Oh and Nymria, we will need to come by your office after we are all finished here. I am sure that you will probably need to check me over after the fight I had with my brother not too long ago." he added and the doctor werewolf nodded her head at his request and then got up to get herself something to eat.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:09 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The redhead nodded as she looked at him, saying "Yeah, I suppose your right." She then let him lead her into the kitchen. It was big enough for everyone to be in, which was a blessing honestly. She hummed quietly as she sat at the table. She looked over when the two woman came in laughing. She shook her head a couple times, then smiled at her mate. She listened as he spoke, nodding along, then began to eat after saying a silent prayer.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf looked up as the two females came in a moment later. She tilted her head as she heard them laughing. She tried not to blush when she looked at Nymira. She didn't know it, but it might be obvious she had a thing for the woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:32 am

|| Nymria || Female || 25 || pack doctor || Location: in the pack house || Tagged: the entire pack ||

The young woman felt her face flush when her alpha mentioned something to her and she adverted her gaze from him. Nymria tucked a loose piece of her strawberry hair behind her ear, and got up to make herself something to eat. "Oh well of course I can do that alpha. Once we finish eating I will gladly meet you in my office." she spoke while she was making herself a plate of food.

She then went over to the table and sat down beside Davina and then glanced over at Ruka. She had caught the other woman looking over and her own face flushed. She cleared her throat and took a bite out of her food. Once she was finished, Nymria got up and went to clean her plate. Afterwards, Weston had also finished and took care of his mess as well.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The redhead ate a bit, then stopped to drink some water. She went back to eating, stopping every so often to hydrate. She finished and went to clean her plate, then asked "Are we...ready to go?"

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf had most certainly blushed. She'd tried not to, but had so obviously failed in doing so. She hummed quietly as she kept her eyes on her food now. She hummed as she ate her food slowly, taking her time on it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri May 21, 2021 7:16 am

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: some of the pack mates || Location: on his way to the pack doctor ||

"Hmm? Oh why yes of course. Lets head over to the doctor's office." He said as he stood up and went ahead to clear up his plate and then began to head over to the doctor's office. Nymria followed after him and led the way to her own office. The whole entire pack doctor building was attached to the main house, but there was a door that led down a hallway to a separate building.

Nymria led the way down the hallway and into the other building. She changed into the proper outfit and showed them into one of the rooms. "If you both could wait here, I will be right back. I'll be back in a few minutes to gather some things." she said as she offered them a soft smile and then exited the room. Weston cleared his throat and watched as she walked out of the room and shut the door.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:07 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The redhead cleaned up as well, then hurried to follow her mate and the female. She walked in with them, and nodded to Nymeria. "Okay," she said, and sat where she needed to and got comfortable.

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled as she looked at the others. She continued to eat her food.

(Is she just doing an ultrasound? If so, we can write that out, but if it's...a different way, we should probably skip.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me