Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Lil HamHam & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 am

hello. i am coalkit. i am a tomkit. i want to find out who my real dad is- i don't believe he was killed or he ran away. i know he lives among us! but.. its very scary..

"catnip-mintypaw?" he meowed. "smells nice," he lifted his head, blinking his eyes. "you are so pretty, moonrose?" he purred, then face planted again.
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Lil HamHam & Me}

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:42 am

Moonrose laughed, and then froze, solid, like a statue. "T-thank you." She mewed. If she could, she would blush. She helped Ratwhisker back up from his face-plant. She took in a deep breath. "When we were apprentices together..." She trailed off. "Before I had to live by the medicine cat code, I had always had a slight crush on you." She confessed. She shut her eyes as tight as she could. She just wanted a giant hole to open in the ground, she she could jump into it.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 am

the catnip made him too drowsy to even pick up half of the words she was saying. "why did you crush me?" he mumbled.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 am

"I-I don't really know. I just did." She mewed. She pulled the Catnip from his mouth. She flicked her tail farewell, and brought the herbs back to camp. When she was placing the herbs down, she noticed a large white cat in the corner of her den. "Windheart, why re you snooping in my den again." She said, not really caring. She head Mintypaw whisper, which made her look back. "Mintypaw noticed something about Fawnpaw." He mewed coolly, slightly kicking Mintypaw. "Oh Sorry Windheart." He said, steeping forwards. "Well, er, I was just finishing up the flowers and everything when I noticed her muzzle was stained a reddish color, but it was not blood. She died from eating death berries, and er, Ratwhisker was messing around with them today, so don't you think that maybe, rat whisker murdered Fawnpaw?" Mintypaw mewed awkwardly. "Sorry Moonrose." He muttered. "What! that is outrageous!" She spat. "I bet Mintypaw misidentified the red stains." She lied. She knew that Mintypaw could notice something like that, he was more of a forensic scientist rather then a medicine cat apprentice. "Moonrose, you are better then that. Why are you defending a murder?"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 am

"no! don't leave me!" he meowed, attempting to stand up.
    *a few minutes later*
    "ugh-- wait she liked me?" ratwhisker was going through things in his head, when he finally returned normal. "eww, catnip.." he reminded himself to stay away from the sweet smell. he went towards camp, and went into moonroses' den. "may i speak to you, alone?" he meowed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 am

All heads turned to Ratwhisker when he entered the den. Windhearts cold hard stare seemed to be endless. Moonrose saw that Mintypaw was trying to hold her tongue. The silence was broken by Mintypaw. "You. Murdered. Fawnpaw." He hissed, gritting his teeth. Windheart dipped his head. "I will have Springstar dress this matter. Now." Windheart say, walking out ad towards the leaders den. "Go Mintypaw, I need to talk to Ratwhisker." Mintypaw nodded, and ran after Windheart. "I think we are about to have a clan meeting."
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 am

"i- grr- augh!" he grumbled. he waited for both cats to leave, before bumping his head into moonroses. "im sorry.. i didn't know what was going through my head when I had that... catnip." he sighed, then licked her cheek.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:19 am

Moonrose dipped her head. "It is ok, rookie mistake." She mewed, biting her lip. Redpaw, Springstar's apprentice and mailboy, had entered the den. "Springstar has called a clan meeting something about bringing Fawnpaw to justice. Moonrose, you need to be on you stone before it begins." Redpaw said quickly, as if quoting Springstar. He ran out. "Well, I called it." Moonrose purred. Her tail innocently tapped his head on the way out.
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 am

"i.. will listen from here.." ratwhisker sighed. "im being accused for something I did not do- please don't go." he leapt to her, grabbing onto her scruff.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 am

Moonrose held her head down. "I know that you did not do it, but other cats do. And by other cats, I mean the rest of the clan!" She meowed, panic edging her voice. And if you stay, they will think that you have ran away!"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me