A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

Postby .muse. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Technostreak Mech Autobot Commander Tag: Swift/Open

As the creature he’d been watching bumbled off, he sighed, he had hoped perhaps it would do something more that might spark an idea of how to proceed in this heat and environment. Anything to give him a starting point of what to suggest to his fellow autobots. At the very least Swift didn’t seem to mind his complete lack of plan, and he greatly appreciated the kind words. “Thank you, but we won’t know if there’s any truth to that until we’ve gotten settled in and had a chance to establish some sort of rapport with one another.” Attempting to keep a strong and stoic facade, he pushed himself back upright and looked out across the expanse of land before them once more. “I do hope you’re right though.”

The news that the Energon lines were being repaired lifted his spirits a bit more than words of encouragement. That was a step in the right direction to finding a secure location to set up at. “That’s great news, the sooner we can get everything back online, the better. I read on the way here that other bots had possibly landed here before. If that’s true, then there should be Energon deposits, maybe even enough to power a larger computer system that can scan further than ours. I don’t think anyone knew how large this planet was when they decided to send us here. With a stronger scanner and a better system, once we've somewhere to actually build a larger system that is, there's no telling what else we can learn about this planet.” There went the more lively cheerful Technostreak that had been selected to lead the team to Earth. Optimism animated his words as he started to actually plan ahead knowing where and what he wanted to get to, just needing the few minor steps that would get them there.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:41 am

Mech-_Autobot-_Warrior_Kakashi

Wildstreak

"Wahoo!" Wild flew over the dunes as easily as he drew his next breath.
He saw the familiar figure of Kakashi and hit the brakes, swerving around her to a stop and kicking up grains into the air.
"I'm so hot they'll name a heatwave after me, check me out!" Wild laughed triumphantly to the femme.
He transformed to ped mode and looked like a completely different mech.
The newly acquired form was way less elaborate compared to his Cybertronian-style form.
He now bore rustic, yet pointed plating in big sweepind arcs and was covered in decals and stickers of unknown sources.
But what did he care? he looked the business.
"Go ahead, don't be afraid to touch." He grinned, flexing an arm and then reconsidered.
"Although I might be radioactive now..." He shrugged.
"Man...I look stylin'."

Femme-_Autobot-_Medic-_Technostreak

Swift

The Medic listened to him and nodded.
"All in good time, Sir.
Speaking if time it is early in the day here.
We have some solid hours of daylight ahead of us and as for our team, it is to my understanding Wildstreak and Kakashi have gone out to patrol the perimeter." She said, watching him as he stood.
This time he had a visible responsible air about him and she could see that something she had said had got a positive reaction.
"Indeed.
That way we can also study the planets organic lifeforms.
It would be good if we had an idea of what direction to expect any company from, should we be close to any and if there is a threat then it is important we know what were dealing with, yes?" Swift was glad Technostreak had picked himself up and soon it seemed they would be on track.

Femme_-Decepticon_-Rogue/Logistics_-Oberon/Sparrowhawk/Flight Taker

Blindside

The cloaked femme nodded firmly to Oberon in acknowledgement.
Interesting instructions... She wondered how long those rules would go unbroken.
Blindside glanced at the Predacons and examined her digits.
Why where Predacons so territorial?
The concept seemed entirely pointless to the femme so she concentrated on something she considered worth while.
"What are current orders sir? Our designations?" She asked.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:55 am

Kakashi stood still as Wild kicked up the dust. She gave him a 'really?' look before letting out a cough. "You? Radioactive? Not a chance. Lost your processor, now that's a possibility." She said, teasing him. "Are there anymore like that? It might help us adapt and blend in as to not raise suspension."
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Crimson_Raven wrote:

Wildstreak

He saw the familiar figure of Kakashi and hit the brakes, swerving around her to a stop and kicking up grains into the air.
"I'm so hot they'll name a heatwave after me, check me out!" Wild laughed triumphantly to the femme.
The newly acquired form was way less elaborate compared to his Cybertronian-style form.
He now bore rustic, yet pointed plating in big sweepind arcs and was covered in decals and stickers of unknown sources.
"Go ahead, don't be afraid to touch." He grinned, flexing an arm and then reconsidered.
"Man...I look stylin'."

Swift

"All in good time, Sir.
We have some solid hours of daylight ahead of us and as for our team, it is to my understanding Wildstreak and Kakashi have gone out to patrol the perimeter." She said, watching him as he stood.
This time he had a visible responsible air about him and she could see that something she had said had got a positive reaction.
"Indeed.
It would be good if we had an idea of what direction to expect any company from, should we be close to any and if there is a threat then it is important we know what were dealing with, yes?" Swift was glad Technostreak had picked himself up and soon it seemed they would be on track.

Blindside

Interesting instructions... She wondered how long those rules would go unbroken.
The concept seemed entirely pointless to the femme so she concentrated on something she considered worth while.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:58 am

Oberon Decepticon Commander tagged: Paws, Flight Taker, Sparrow, Blindside

Oberon glanced to Blindside when she spoke and he very nearly took her examining her digits and the surroundings as a sign of disinterest and disrespect, but he brushed it off for now. They were all sick and tired from the space flight and needed some time to stretch theirs legs and loosen up. However, that would have to be done within the limits of his orders and through his next instructions, which would hopefully go as planned.
"Considering the layout of the area and the high probability that the Autobots have arrived on Earth already, I've decided what you shall all do myself." he rolled his shoulders, then looked at each individual as he addressed them. "Sparrow, given your experience in the field, I want you to fly a two hundred mile circumference around the area and map it, stay above the clouds and at no point are you to be seen or detected by anyone. Understood?" When said femme nodded, he moved on.
"Flight Taker, I would like you to stick to the ground, search for any caved and hollows in the rocks were we can move the ship and establish ourselves. If you must fly, keep it low and make sure you are not seen, and keep your scanners on high alert for any energon traces and possible energon veins." And now for the last of the current company. "Blindside, I would like you to go to the medical bay and aid Paws for a little while, she's been having a few issues with the layout of the room and requires some modifications to be done. I have a tasks for you after as well, one you may find more appealing...
Once you have all done, report back to me and await further instructions. You're all dismissed, unless you have any queries?"

Sparrow Hawk ϟϟ Decepticon ϟ Assassin ϟ tagged: Oberon, Flight Taker, Blindside

wip-
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

Crimson_Raven wrote:
Crimson_Raven wrote:

Wildstreak

"Man...I look stylin'."

Swift

"All in good time, Sir.
"Indeed.

Blindside

Last bumped by Crimson_Raven on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me