Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

---Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged:Ryuu--
''sorry! but i for one don't plan on dieing tonight! i... i should never of moved here....it was a bad idea from the start. Anyways, if you could let me go now, that would be much appreicated!"' she spoke, using her other now-free hand with the knife to attack again. though she was slightly afraid of the conesquences for injuring the vampire...she heard stories.

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-pureblood-tagged;Akella----
''your...your willing?'' he male looked momentarily surprised. ''your an odd little human aren't you?but...yes. i'll leave you alone for a while if you give me a bit of blood. it's not like all of us enjoy drinking blood...most of the time....but like everyone else we need food. though without it we won't die, we'll simply go on a uncontrollable spree for food.'''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Ryuu

He looked at her and growled his hand tightening around her wrist he has as he pushed her back slightly his eyes dark on her.

Akella
She looked at him and sighed "well.. I don't want to die so I would rather give it up freely and love" she shrugged "pick a spot I guess" she blushed feeling stupid for letting the vampire pick his own dining course
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm

she wimpered, shaking a bit while still trying to be tough and escape.''l-let me go! y-you wouldn't of gotten cut if you would've just let me g-go!'' she wimpered a bit as the pressure on her wrist increased to a painful level. She needed to escape and quick.but how? what if...maybe if she could find a way to distract him.

'' don't worry. im impressed by your behavior. i'll only take from the wrist. it will be much less painful than the neck, though i can not promise it won't still hurt quite a bit.'' he spoke, taking her hand gently and bringing her wrist to his mouth. Gently he bit into her wrist, trying to be gentle.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 am

Ryuu

He pushed her back and turned quickly on his heels walking away from the girl with a smirk "I love how you smell." He looked back at her

Akella

She bite her lip blushing as he took her hand "do what ever you want. " She didn't try to move away from him or hurt him, she watched her eyes wide
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:59 am

She wimpered, sprinting off as soon as she was released. The rain had picked up a bit, becoming more of a thunderstorm. As soon as she reached one of the entrances to the underground tunnels and chambers, she quickly tried to open it....wait. it wasn't opening? why wasn't it opening? that..must mean either someone was found dead...or vampires found this entrance and so they have to keep it locked for a while. the only question is what happened?darn it. this was the only entrance she knew of that she could make it too before nightfall. They always said that if you couldn't get back in at nightfall, stay where you are. unless, of course, your running from a vampire.

It felt good to finally have some decent food. To bad he had chose to take the women's blood from the wrist. neck would've been much more preferred to the wrist, but oh well. food is food. When he was finished he released. ''thank you...you may go now. Though i will give you a warning. What's going on now... this is merely the beginning. be careful who you trust. humans can be just a deceiving as vampires. You can't trust all the humans hiding themselves away underground...''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:07 am

Ryuu

He moved through the rain easily and smiled listening to the noises as he moved. He tilted his head and breathed deeply

Akella

She nodded rubbing her wrist a blush on her face as she looked down "t-thanks" she had felt a small pinch but not much more. "I'll be going now." She spun around walking away from him
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 am

How she wished she could at least see the stars if we was stuck out here, but the sky was nothing but clouds among clouds. There was no sky filled with stars to be seen. Eventually she began to drift off to sleep, beneath the cold rain. She only could hope in the morning that the entrance would be unlocked again.

after he returned to his home for the night he went to the one of the second floor balconies. Humans were so odd..they hid underground like some animals...fearful and afraid of things they don't understand. Yet they can be oddly brave at times... in a way they were amusing.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:39 am

Ryuu
He walked back towards the girl feeling bad for how he acted towards her. Seeing she was asleep he picked her up walking towards one of the empty cabin houses and laid her on a bed covering her up, he looked at her and walked

Akella
She walked to her home and walked up the hill humming softly, she lived alone she didn't want to be like the others. She emptied her pockets of the knives before reaching in her hoodie taking her knife out of her pocket
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:43 am

owl0430 wrote:
She hadn't recalled being picked up, or being carried to the cabin. The first thing she noticed when she woke up is that she wasn't where she had been when she fell asleep. Instantly she put her hands to her neck. ok...no bite marks anyways...no pain anywhere... so who brought her here and why? where was she? how far away from the tunnels was she? she had lost one of her knives in the fight with the vampire yesterday... so she grabbed her other spare knife and held it at her side as she looked around.

that human girl though. she was interesting. most humans would still try and fight back, or trick him in order to get a knife in him.He left his house, trying to track the female's scent as he made his way to where she was. he watched her carefully. why wasn't she hiding like the other humans? a good majority of the other humans hid underground.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:45 am

Akella
She started down a road a knife in her hand as she hummed (the song is already gone by Kelly Clarkson) her voice echoed down the empty street as she move slowly looking around

Ryuu

Sits in the house waiting for morning
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me