1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:29 pm

"I will be fine. Don't worry about it. I am virtually indestructible. Plus, I can usually talk to them enough to scare them away. I have only had to fight for you once and came away with minimal injuries. They healed quickly so it was not a problem." He said smiling a little at her. "You don't have to worry about me. This is another reason I hid from you. I wondered what you would say about me risking my life even though it is not that much of a risk." He said to her. "Plus, this time it was just a human that was lost but you can never be too careful." He said to her. He sat back down.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Alexia looked away. " I know that, but he could of told the other hunters. Who knows if he will bring a large group. " She said. She didn't meet his eyes as she looked down. She closed her eyes as the memories flashed in her mind. She had lot someone who had risked their life for her. She opened her eyes too look back at him. You could tell there was something wrong with her. She just hoped he wouldn't mention anything about it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:43 pm

"That human was in no way a hunter. He showed no signs of it plus I asked and I can tell when humans lie to me. It is easy to catch. We are safe. He had no idea who I was." Matt said to her. "As for the hunter, I am not too worried about that. He will have a hard time figuring out where I live let alone know that you are here with a guy who is pretty much a stranger and your worst enemy." He said to her. Matt looked at her. "But why are you so worried about me? You know nothing about me. I could be someone who is completely dangerous and making all of this up for all you know. I am not but I doubt you totally trust me." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:02 pm

" You're aren't bad if you saved me. Trust me, a vampire would of never spared my life. Plus, a vampire would want me dead right away when they saw me. " Alexia said. Yes, she didn't exactly trust him. That was true. Still, she had a feeling he couldn't be bad. She just didn't mention anything about it. She would just keep quiet about it. " I know I don't know anything about you. I just don't want you to risk your life for me. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:15 pm

"That is true but I still don't get why you care so much. There has to be a better reason than that. I mean seriously. That can't be the only reason since I am a no one to you. It would be different if you had a better reason than that. But from what I can tell, you don't. Wouldn't you be happy if one of your enemies was out of the way? Most people would think that you would be. You are very different than other werewolves. I like that." He said to her. I am happy to protect you and like I said, I will be fine. I am not really risking anything to help you." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Alexia sighed as she listened to him. She didn't know what to really say. She wasn't into this guy or anything yet. " Really? Well, we aren't all bad. " She said. She really wasn't like the others. She didn't kill or that. She did fight Vampires if they decided to pick a fight with her. It was the same for the hunters too. She hated them, but it seemed like she could never avoid them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Matt nodded. "I know. A lot of people don't know this, but I was best friends with a werewolf once. It just did not work out for us to stay friends. But he is the only other one I have ever found that was different. There are just not as many as I wish just like there are not many vampires that are okay with werewolves." He said to her. "But I hope that we keep in touch after all of this is over. You seem like a great person to talk to." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:49 am

Alexia noddd as she listened. She didn't execpt him to be friends with a Werewolf. It wasn't every day you heard about if. " Really? I think that would be good, thanks. " She said. Of course the girl had to keep it a secret. She didn't want her kind to know she kept in touch with a vampire. It was breaking the code. " I just can't let the others find out. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

"Yes I really was until he turned on me. I get that you have to keep it a secret. I do as well. Then I would have to protect you from more than just one guy and I don't know if I could against every vampire in existence." He said looking at her. "It breaks a lot of rules. Yet another reason I stayed hidden from you. I was not sure how you would react to a vampire trying to help you." He said to her. "I am glad that you were kind of okay with it though because I still would have helped." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 am

Alexia nodded. " Eh, it doesn't matter to me if you want I help me. I should owe you something for protecting me." She said. She thought she should, but didn't know if the male would allow it. She looked at her shoulder again as it sightly bugged her. She couldn't wait til the wound was healed. Then she could start working on her motorcycles again.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you