1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

As she smelled the blood, she did the best to control her hunger. "Come here," she crooned, edging closer to him and taking his hand. Inspecting the cut, she said lightly, "It shouldn't get infected. Hold on." She pressed her lips to it for just a moment, cleaning off the blood before she pressed the cloth to it again. "Don't ask me why, I have no idea, but vampire bites heal faster than normal wounds. Maybe it's just to cover up our handiwork," she admitted gently, keeping the cloth tied around his hand. "But I think now it should close without any scarring or infection."

She gently set his hand back in his lap, pulling back and leaning against the windowsill as she tore her gaze away from him forcefully and gazed out at the autumn trees. Personally, the smell had been so tempting she could have just taken a bite out of him, but she knew that what she had done was more humane and... well... a smarter decision. Not many realized that their bites could actually help, instead of just covering up the fact they attacked someone. She doubted that even if they realized this, that they would actually do that sort of thing. Her species was so self-centered.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm

{ Sorry had to go to my phone real fast so short for a minute before I can move back. }

Andrew turned more ignoring her before she walked to him as he was unable to pull his hand away. He braced more for the worse, but she did nothing other then clean the blood off of the cut. "Thanks." He mumbled before he walked out on the foor, sitting next to her carful not to fall over or anything. Falling would be the last thing he wanted to do right now as he would be bleeding more and most likely dead from this height.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm

"Welcome," she whispered awkwardly. She had thoroughly expected him to try and fight her, so she was a bit grateful that he didn't. She licked her lips absentmindedly, bending her head slightly so that she could hide behind her red hair. Blehh, she couldn't get too attached to him. She liked humans, but mostly because they were fun to tease and annoy.

She hated getting sentimental about... well... toys. He was here because she was bored and needed someone to talk to. It wasn't very useful to get attached to food. Shaking these thoughts away, she weakly attempted a smile, before gazing out at the forests. "I love the outdoors. If it weren't for the fact that you needed a safe place to sleep, houses would be useless and I'd be sleeping in a tree," she said cheerfully.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Andrew shook his head slightly pushing away thoughts that had come up, more things he did not want to think about which would be the reason he pushed them away. "Psh, even if houses are better it's more fun to sleep outside, the stars in the night, the sights and sounds." He smiled slightly looking up at the sky as it was getting late and the hint of the stars where coming out above them. It was nice to see the stars again, watch there wonder as they danced across the sky.It had been so long since he had seen the night sky and the moon that came with it. Before he was just glad to see the sun again and feel the warmth it gave out as he thought he would never see it again. Now he was happy for the coolness of the night and the show of the stars as they danced across the night sky.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 pm

"I love the nighttime; its cool, its quiet... it is rather beautiful too." Shayna studied him for a moment, smiling. She sat there, mulling over her thoughts for a while, until dusk was upon them. It finally got too dark for a human to see. Shayna had enhanced vision, but she didn't want Andrew to get hurt again. So, keeping the window open as wide as possible, she helped him back in, before also entering the hall.

She shut the window, pushing hair out of her face. "Thanks for talking," she purred, "It was nice to learn some things about you." Blinking innocently, she smiled. "There's food in the fridge. You can stay up however long you want. I'm personally noctural. Just remember - seven o' clock is when I get up and have you help with chores." The last couple words made her grin slyly, before she smiled and turned, entering her bedroom and changing into shorts a her tee. Jeans? Not too comfortable for any type of night wear.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Andrew nodded to the first thing she had said, that is was a beautiful time and great one at the was night. He turned following her back in as he was getting much darker a bit hard for him to see as he went back in the window. "Alright." He said not feeling like argueing with her about the time, he was used to being up before then most of the time. He was also not very hungry as he was now used to not eating in days, as they never really feed them at the place he had been last. He was used to go without food so he was fine for now and did not really need to eat. "Thanks." He said solftly as he walked to the room.

He smiled and sat down on the bed glad to be in a bed for once in who knows how long, "Well this is nice." He smiled more ready for a good night sleep something he never got. He would rather sleep then do anything else for the time as he pulled his shirt off laying back down on the bed. Sleep came fast to him for once, with no sound around but what wa soutside the window as he fell fast into sleep.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Shayna didn't go to sleep for a while, but then she didn't need nearly as much sleep as a human. When she finally felt drowsy and laid down, she fell asleep quite quickly. Her sleep was sound and dreamless. Overall, it had been an alright day for her. For them both.

In the morning, she managed to leave her warm bed and put on some trousers and a light tee-shirt. Then, her combat boots as always. She glanced briefly in the mirror at her ratsnest of hair, before grabbing a comb. When finished, she trudgef across the hall, yawning, and knocked on Andrew's door. "Wake up sunshine," she muttered sarcastically, grinning weakly. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she stretched with a smile.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Andrew woke up in the morning, little bit before she came and knocking on the door as he slipped his same shirt and boots back on. He only had the clothing on his back so thats what he would wear and he was fine with it until it like tore all over, then it might get a bit strange. He yawned hearing her knock at the door as he slowly got up walking over to the door as he opened it walking out as he closed the door back. He shook his head more to wake him up before he was fully awak, figuring he could do his work out ruten later as he had only done about 20 push-ups before she had knocked on the door and that was fine with him.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Greeting him, Shayna said, "Morning." With a shrug, she grinned at him again, before going downstairs. Sighing, she mumbled, "Today: gather firewood, wash dishes, check on the forest. Not too bad. It's just good to prepare for winter. It's nice to have a fire in case the furnace dies."
    Shrugging again, she headed toward the door. Might as well start now. It would get done faster that way. She did not like to procrastinate over anything, so it would get out of the way faster if they started. Opening the door, she stepped outside.

{{ Going to bed, it's elven pm here }}
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her before following her outside, looking down at his hand as he did. She was right his hand was healed up fine now and you could not even see the cut anymore as nothing was there. He turned looking back up at her, wondering why she would need a fire as he thought vampires did not like fire, but what ever. "Alright." He said more waiting to see what she needed him to do for the time.
The one who made you,
How sad.