1x1 with Hyunseung

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Hyunseung

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am

Dimka smiled at Keylee, nodding. "Yeah." He said, and looked at Noah. "Shh... it's okay."

Vik laughed. "True. And, I don't know. Keylee just has this thing where she can tell."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am

Keylee loked at Vik. "Yeah I didn't want to scare you earlier but its triplets good luck!" She teased. "And I don't know I just tricked you with Noah cause I had an ultrasound." She said.

Noah cried looking at Dimka.

Ivan laughed. "Yeah Vik can't you tell. There's a baby here." He said touching her belly. "Another here and one there." He teased kissing her. "That's why you're so big baby."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am

Dimka got up, and bounced him carefully. "Are you hungry again?"

Vik laughed, and shrugged. "Whatever it is, Skyler could be used as a boy name." She said.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am

Dimka got up, and bounced him carefully. "Are you hungry again?"

Vik laughed, and shrugged. "Whatever it is, Skyler could be used as a boy name." She said.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am

Keylee looked at Vik. "Don't you mean they. It's so twins ask Sonya." She teased since Sonya had been the one who predicted Keylee would have twins when she was pregnant with Aidan and Abbie.

Ivan looked at Vik. "It wouldn't be bad if it was Vik." He said rubbing her stomach.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 am

Vik laughed. "I know." She said.

Sonya laughed, and and nodded. "Yup!"

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 am

Keylee looked at Sonya. "Wait I'm confused. Is she having twins or not?" She asked.

Becca looked at Vik. "It is a possibility it happens often with surrogates." She said.

Ivan looked at Vik. "If it is it is. I'm your shoulder to cry on."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am

Sonya shrugged. "It's possible."

Vik smiled. "I know, Ivan." She said.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 am

Keylee looked at Vik. "Go get an ultrasound right now." She said.

Ivan looked at Vik. "You should get one. I'll come with you."

Becca chuckled. "You two are perfect for each other." She said to Vik.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 am

Vik smiled at Becca, and looked at Ivan. "Alright. Let's go." She said, standing.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me